It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Bank Insider...."There is a huge Global Conspiracy"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I did a search of Karen Hudes, and I wasn't able find anything that actually proves she is who she says she is.

Maybe someone more savvy than I has more info on who she really is. I think vetting this alleged whistleblower would be far more fruitful than chasing down these mystical Long Headed People.

Does the world need two David Ickes?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

TomLawless
I did a search of Karen Hudes, and I wasn't able find anything that actually proves she is who she says she is.

Maybe someone more savvy than I has more info on who she really is. I think vetting this alleged whistleblower would be far more fruitful than chasing down these mystical Long Headed People.

Does the world need two David Ickes?

what kind of proof are you looking for?

She has her own law firm...and on her site you can find documents from her testimony to Congress including responses from congress members.

She has been on just about every news source out there trying to let the world know what she knows. They would not have vetted her before bringing her in for interviews?

Are you looking for....like an expired World Bank ID badge or something?

Please let me know so I can help try to find it for you

edit: P.S. I am pretty sure the world bank would say "don't know her, she never worked here" .... if she was making that up.
edit on 13-3-2014 by UxoriousMagnus because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join