It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto chased by reporters, denies founding Bitcoin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto, who Newsweek alleges is the creator of Bitcoin, rode around Los Angeles in a car with a reporter while being chased by several other journalists.
Nakamoto emerged from his home and joined a reporter for the Associated Press, according to The Times' Andrea Chang, who relayed her information to Times deputy business editor Joe Bel Bruno.
In a brief exchange with Chang, Nakamoto denied being the creator of Bitcoin.

Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto chased by reporters, denies founding Bitcoin www.latimes.com...

This Bitcoin thing (and admittedly I've used them a few times for small purchases) seems to be getting stranger and stranger by the day, now with the man that everyone claimed started Bitcoin saying essentially "you have the wrong person"

So what's up with this currency now?

I will admit I know little to nothing about the inner workings of Bitcoin, other than the normal, there's only so many , the program that created them has a cap on how many can ever be mined, or bought, or whatever, which means that no matter what the value should theoretically go up.

But with all of the new Bitcoin thefts, and hacking, it seems (at least to this untrained person) to be going slowly down.

I wonder how this news will affect the currency..
edit on 732014 by vkey08 because: fixed title...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Honestly, I think I'd deny it too. Either Bitcoin was created with the sole intent of selling and cashing out before it collapses (or possibly security loopholes), or there is a very real and motivated force hell bent on destroying this seemingly non-regulated crypto-currency. I can see this going both ways, you never know the game they're playing until you lose another piece.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well its founder, or one of its founders, was just found suided, eh? I would be running too. Murder incorporated seems to be after them, ie our elites.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This is a great explanation of Bitcoin; interview starts at 11:00

It is interesting that in that article of the supposed creator who they tried to talk with, he worked many years on top secret government projects.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Unity_99
Well its founder, or one of its founders, was just found suided, eh? I would be running too. Murder incorporated seems to be after them, ie our elites.

Or people can't live with the guilt of millions of dollars in these things being "stolen" we don' tknow what happened to that other girl, to say it *has* to be someone offing her that is in power is reckless and irresponsible at this point..

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

To many bankers dead now. And the idea of an actual suicide, on a list of probabilities, would be down at the bottom for me. Just observing the word would do that for me.
edit on 7-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join