It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freaky voices in my head followed by nightmare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
so I was laying in my bed this mid morning after already having woken up and stuff. decided to lay back in bed. then my eyes closed and i wasn't alseep i'd say because i was quite aware of being in bed but with my eyes locked closed, so it felt like i was simply aware and relaxed in the darkness of my mind. my body was very relaxed as well but not sleep paralyzed. it was like the darkness became me.

then i started to hear two male voices in my head not being controlled by me. i spoke to them with my thoughts but the freaky part was i would think the words and small child's voice would say them out loud in my head for them to hear and respond to.

I felt a mild fear as to how these voices would react towards me so I thought of the most generic and nicest questions to ask them. the child's voice would somehow hear my thoughts and then speak them awaiting the men to answer. it was like the two male voices spoke at the same time but one sounded slow and mumbled while the other one was clear and i think translating the unintelligible voice.

running out of things to ask and feeling an increase in awkwardness i thought of asking if the men speaking were voices of the dead.

the child's voice then said "are you dead?"

there was no verbal response and a greater sense of unease. then i felt a physical energy force rush over me and that's when i really panicked.

i then felt a full on sleep paralysis kick in and struggled tofully awaken. it wasn't working very well. i then thought to myself, "i know what to do" and the little boy/child's voice I heard say, "let's pray".

I started to think of the lord's prayer and the little voice began to say it, "our father thou art in heaven..."

after a few lines of the prayer I snapped out of the state and turned on my tv. started watching cnn's breaking news about russia and something abut the U.N.

I fell back asleep and had a vivid dream that I was in the U.N. and a birthday party was being thrown for a prince from Nairobi.

however the dream soon became a nightmare as I witnessed human limbs being prepared on a nearby table for the meal. I awoke after being inundated with horrendous gory visuals of dissection and butchery.

Haven't been back to sleep since and I feel a bit apprehensive about falling alseep tonight.
edit on 4-3-2014 by Ribidus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
No offense to the OP, but I think that all the threads about sleep paralysis should be dumped into one thread. And certainly not in the paranormal events forum topic. This subject is not necessarily paranormal. I probably sound like a jerk saying that, but that's just what I think.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
No offense to the OP, but I think that all the threads about sleep paralysis should be dumped into one thread. And certainly not in the paranormal events forum topic. This subject is not necessarily paranormal. I probably sound like a jerk saying that, but that's just what I think.

yeah i think you're right i should have posted this in the sleep paralysis thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

Do you think you may have started into an Out Of Body Experience? Parts, before where ya mentioned the full-on Paralysis looked similar to what some others have reported for an O.O.B.E. Just a thought. Syx.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

I won't comment on what this could have been. Instead, I offer advice. If you experience something like this, some of the best medicine is comedy. Try watching something like a funny adult cartoon or comedy instead of CNN, it will help you

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

I've been having a similar experience for the past 36 hours.

Childlike responses to questions I can "sense" but I can't really "hear". I finally got a few hours of sleep and had a very vivid nightmare of sorts involving a lot of famous musicians, and being killed several times. The last thing I remember from the dream was meeting a well known musician who died from gunshots and was woken from the dream by hammering in the downstairs apartment.

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, so that means today is Fat Tuesday.
All I can focus on is that I need to get myself ready for Lent.

I know that may be somewhat cryptic, but I'm very tired and do humbly apologize for not being able to offer more insight on what your experience may be significant of.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ribidus

I had a lot of SP today. it was ridiculous. I was so tired I kept falling a sleep (my day off). I probably became paralyzed over 10 times, and it was bothering me, but I was too tired to get up and would find myself in yet another strange dream. I realized I was dreaming a couple of times, and did amazingly high and long jumps like in the matrix which was a little cool but then I would be paralyzed on the couch again. I kept seeing a woman standing there turned sideways to me mixed into my vision of my actual living room.

I don't usually see anything but this was especially weird as I could only see the woman using my right eye, which was partially blocked by my nose. She was tall and was wearing black and white like maybe a nun or something.

ehh...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
astrology would say that the new moon in pisces has caused a spiritual shift in energy upon our plane, opening us to stronger influence from the "other side"

several other people i have spoken to since the new moon have had strange dreams, often involving a struggle and/or death, and often in the lucid state between almost awake and sleeping.

i know it sounds unbelievable to some, but it may be worthwhile to seek meaning within these dreams, that your life might find balance where it is out of place..

As we approach the end of the Age of Pisces, our task is to learn to use the powers of life and death with wisdom, love and joy. Our test will be to see through the illusion that separateness, greed and violence are the proper way to run the world.

The New Moon is always the time to reset our intentions and begin anew; the energy is intensified and supported by having both the Sun and the Moon in the same sign. Boosting this energy into the collective level is greatly aided by having Neptune in its ruling sign of Pisces. Neptune hasn’t been in its own sign for 165 years – about the time it was ‘discovered’ and brought into our awareness.

source

food for thought..

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
People like to talk around this and pretend they don't know what is happening. The simplest answer, most direct, is usually it.

Something allowed you in that meditative state to hear them and you spoke. Thankfully a child like guide interceded and then prayed with you. Hopefully that was your guide, and not another party to them. But that connection of you responding to them gave them some kind of access to your aura and hence the energy and nightmare. Clear that. Sweet grass, sage, cedar smudges. Prayers. See the door closing to them. Also, picture your light sword and sweep it around your auric body and cut through any link you perceive.

edit to add; a little more, raise frequency. Ie. think positive happy thoughts and should a testing period begin where you wear any of this "connection" pull away from any darker thoughts or images and shut that door and then say or think something happy, positive. Be good to yourself and those around you.

But pay attention to ways they may strive to counter higher frequency to gain more access they want you to lower frequency, so gremlins run through your house, as many say when these things happen. But computer or various things that make people upset, tend to happen via them to cause disconnect inside to your inner spirit and strength and love. So watch ahead of time for things that would normally be stressful and not give in to any attempts.

This is what humans live with all the time. people who aren't aware of anything but the 3d fake reality in front of them, tend to be easy pray. its best to be aware.

In some ways having a first hand slip of the veil like just happened is good, you are now aware. But now comes working on rising above it with goodness and higher frequency.

Like in the movie Hook, "it takes your happy thoughts to fly". Pixie dust.
edit on 5-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
As we awaken we can access/hear other dimensions. Our natural telepathic abilities.

Look up rich2150x on YouTube. He has lots of videos on oobe and astral stuff.

Don't be fooled into believing this was just your imagination.

Congratulations! You're waking up to the bigger reality.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I wonder if what happened is if you woke up and then fell back asleep, I have been in the same situation that you were that really relaxed one where your body is still asleep but your mind is not and you have the feeling of being able to move. That was an awesome state to be in. I felt so relaxed and energized but I knew that if I moved I would wake up. And I did voluntarily move and I woke up I was in that state for maybe a minute or so. But I wonder if you just stayed in that state and fell asleep again and had a lucid dream/ sleep paralysis.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EmpathicBandit

I was thinking the same thing. I had a nightmare yesterday, and I NEVER have nightmares. I chalked it up to the moon doing it's thing. LOL

top topics

join