It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Event, Chicago, 4, 17. It said 9. 9, 4.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Great, another of these so called true mystical thingies. Still not buying it.

Why can't you "seers" see that this ultimately harms your cause? (pun intended) Nothing, and I mean nothing, has ever happened yet this site is constantly bombarded with these fake events. My question is when the event doesn't happen will you apologize or move the goalposts?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've just started in reading the posts but I am wondering about the way you've posted the numbers as
9.9 ,4 (Nine-dot-nine) as opposed to listing them as 9,9,4 is this intentional?

I ask because then I could translate numbers to textual and see this as saying:

nine-dot-nine for April 17th. As odd as it is, that could be a prediction for an earthquake of significant magnitude right there on that day.

Now that's the best I can make of it at the moment. Did your son have any other visuals or text that may have been left out of your post here?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
4/17 is St. Patrick's Day. Did someone predict the river would turn green?

All kidding aside, that's a big holiday in Chicago. I hope this is another one of those world changing events that never happens.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

RomaSempre
4/17 is St. Patrick's Day. Did someone predict the river would turn green?

All kidding aside, that's a big holiday in Chicago. I hope this is another one of those world changing events that never happens.

Ummmm Since when is St. Patrick's day in April??? Hahahaha... I believe you were thinking of 3/17

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

*looks for glasses*

Dammit you stand correct! Right day, wrong month, still an excuse to drink...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

RomaSempre
reply to post by jhn7537

*looks for glasses*

Dammit you stand correct! Right day, wrong month, still an excuse to drink...

It's true - here in Chicago 4/17 is a big day for drinking. As is 3/17. Really, any day that ends in a y. Cheers!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

No other visuals. My son was sleepwalking. He doesnt remember the incident entirely. I have no clue what the numbers mean, or why Chicago was of importance, but I posted his exact words as he spoke them. The dot is a period, where his sentence ended.

I am not claiming his spoken word as a prediction, but his experiences, as well as mine, my sister's, my mother's, and my uncle (her brother), are psychic. I understand people want first hand proof. I chose to communicate his message for all interested to read. So now we will all wait and see.

Psychic dreams, telekinesis, magnetic energy have all happened in my family. I am not sure why, but it happens. My mother and I have been struck by lightning. I have shared dreams with my sister, where we see each other in the same dream. My mother has died twice and been brought back both times. My son shares dreams with my mom, his grandmother, just like my sister and I. My mom lit a lightbulb in her hand last year as she was handing it to me, while I was on a ladder. Neither my mother or I can wear a functioning watch, probably due to the lightning. So much more has happened, and still does.

Please take the message as is. I do not know any more than what I witnessed as of now. I will share more if it comes to pass.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

When did he have his vision?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

I think it was October of last year. He keeps a dream journal, as do I. I would have to check for specific date. When I find it, I will let you know.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Boscov
reply to post by evc1shop

No other visuals. My son was sleepwalking. He doesnt remember the incident entirely. I have no clue what the numbers mean, or why Chicago was of importance, but I posted his exact words as he spoke them. The dot is a period, where his sentence ended.

I am not claiming his spoken word as a prediction, but his experiences, as well as mine, my sister's, my mother's, and my uncle (her brother), are psychic. I understand people want first hand proof. I chose to communicate his message for all interested to read. So now we will all wait and see.

Psychic dreams, telekinesis, magnetic energy have all happened in my family. I am not sure why, but it happens. My mother and I have been struck by lightning. I have shared dreams with my sister, where we see each other in the same dream. My mother has died twice and been brought back both times. My son shares dreams with my mom, his grandmother, just like my sister and I. My mom lit a lightbulb in her hand last year as she was handing it to me, while I was on a ladder. Neither my mother or I can wear a functioning watch, probably due to the lightning. So much more has happened, and still does.

Please take the message as is. I do not know any more than what I witnessed as of now. I will share more if it comes to pass.

Fair enough, I have nothing further that would be constructive to your thread so I will bow out and watch from the sidelines.
thanks

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

Chicago is too, a very 'good' potential target. Just don't know for what. Check out the game 'Watch Dogs'.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Somebody will go bezerk when they can't pull off of the expressway to use the restrooms at the Des Plaines Oasis because that's the day after it has been closed. And then there will be this huge traffic backup on 90 and 94. It will be noticed around the world, as many people miss their flights originating from O'Hare.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join