It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin 2008: Obama's indecisiveness will open Ukraine take over under Putin!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

PRetty remarkable prediction, unless she really went to the town on Russian research after she said she can see it from her house back when she was running with John McCain.

Either way, hats of to her. Credit where due!

What do you all think?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

What does this "prediction" have to do with the fact that Ukrainians did not like the fact that Yanukovych succumbed to the pressure of Moscow rather than listening to the people of Ukraine?

What does this "prediction" have to do with the fact that Ukrainians did not like the politics of Yanukovych and revolted against his government?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Palin did not say she could see Russia from her house, Tina Fey said that on SNL. As to her "prediction", what act of indecisiveness is Obama guilty of? Russia has not re-claimed USSR status or Ukraine, and even if that came to pass, why would that be Obama's fault? The Russia/Ukraine theatre has been playing before Obama was in office, Senate or POTUS. Palin is looking to pin Communist propaganda on Obama, but this prediction has been written on the wall since 1991.
edit on 1-3-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

My personal belief is why should we get involved when our national debt is so high? Why not spend that money on schools and technology and science and health. This nation's downfall will be not minding our damn business. We need to stop funding all these countries and worry about us first and foremost. # everyone else until then.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GroidNificent

This nation's downfall will be not minding our damn business.

Yeah... Well.//

I venture, therefore, my fellow countrymen, to speak a solemn word of warning to you against that deepest, most subtle, most essential breach of neutrality which may spring out of partisanship, out of passionately taking sides. The United States must be neutral in fact, as well as in name, during these days that are to try men's souls. We must be impartial in thought, as well as action, must put a curb upon our sentiments, as well as upon every transaction that might be construed as a preference of one party to the struggle before another.

(1914)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You provide good points. In reality nothing that happened in 2008 was predicted then. Lucky guesses maybe. And in reality it proves absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.

Although....I can't get that image of the Trinity killer out of my mind after looking at one of your posts!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by My_Reality

Lord Whorfin is much nicer.
Really.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
No offense but as a Libertarian wouldn't vote for her as dog catcher - complete moron & think even less of Obama cause he would be eatin the dogs she caught.

This country is in real trouble...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The difference is both Palin, and Romney saw Russia for what it is.

Unlike the current administration who thinks Russia is a 'pal'.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My modern little mind had to wikipedia Lord Whorfin. That's how back I don't go. Anyway, I'm glad someone understood the nonsense I was spewing. And in regard to American politics I'll withdraw. You are the Victor!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

This issue came up in the Presidential debates with President Obama and mitt Romney.

Romney was attacked by Obama for his views towards Russia, namely Romney thought Russia would be the issue.

Obama disagreed.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I agree. One more reason I enjoy ats. People think and don't believe what the gov or msm tell them.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Personally I think Palin was able to predict this because she and Putin are still stuck in the Cold War. She saw Obama for the pansy he is and realized that Putin would steam roll him if given the chance.

They should all be marooned on a tiny island with the game of Risk and an endless supply of hot pockets. The three morons can fight it out for eternity while the rest of the world moves forward.
edit on 2014/3/2 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
To quote anything Palin says is like quoting from the cartoon "family guy." I don't give anything that come out of her mouth any credibility whatsoever. She's already proved herself many times over to be incompetent on foreign and domestic affairs. That statement must have been written by her handlers and if she opened her hand, it was probably written there too! lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

She saw how incompetent Obama was back in 08.

Obama has done nothing on the foreign policy stage to challenge that assertion.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Putins actions will lead to Russia falling apart. watch and see. The people over their have tasted freedom and Putin is about to get eatin alive by his own.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well the 'people' half of them want to be governed by unelected & undemocratic Eurocrats & American banksters & other half who speak Russian want to go back to the motherland.

I don't understand the hypocrisy of Obama saying that Putin shouldn't interfere on his own doorstep when the USA/Obama/Bush interfered & will continue to interfere in other countries on the other side of the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

beezzer

She saw how incompetent Obama was back in 08.

Obama has done nothing on the foreign policy stage to challenge that assertion.

Yes trying to end wars that never should have been started is doing nothing. Everyone knows invading nations for no reason is good foreign policy.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

buster2010
Yes trying to end wars that never should have been started is doing nothing. Everyone knows invading nations for no reason is good foreign policy.

How does one call increasing drone strikes almost ten fold 'Trying to end wars' unless they of course approve of those strikes in his attempt to end the war...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Palin is right again!

<<   2  3 >>

join