It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Warning to America: 25 Ways the US is Being Destroyed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Over the years, the forces driving our world to destruction has attacked our civilization in a myriad of ways over the past 5 or 6 decades, toward achieving their ultimate goals. Each is just one part of an overall strategy. Because these attacks have been slow to materialize over time, and do not appear related in any way, most don't even realize they are a part of an overall strategy to dismantle, not only the US but the entire Western civilization as it exists today. The truth of what they are doing makes sense in achieving the objectives they pursue, in that before a "New World Order" can emerge, the old has to be destroyed first.

Here are 25 ways these demons of society are working to achieve the destruction of our civilization. If people don't wake up to what these demons are doing, they "will" succeed.

A 1 minute and 39 second video.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I would say they pretty much covered everything... Why people can not see this and demand a change is sad and destructive for the Republic.. Instead of death by a 1000 cuts it looks like it only takes 25... I heard someone say the open border crap was the kill shot for America...maybe they are correct ?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
You know what's destroying America? BS propaganda like this which is meant to divide us and get weak minded people angry.

And it works.

a reply to: charlest2

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

So none of those things are happening highlighted in the video? Or are you suggesting they are good things or harmless things?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Appreciate your sharing this.

I was listening to the radio, when it was shared the very the air waves.

So scary and true, how it is occuring

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
You know what's destroying America? BS propaganda like this which is meant to divide us and get weak minded people angry.

And it works.

Calls us weak minded. Blames others for our division.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   

And it works.

When I think propaganda, I don't think of things that are true. I think stuff that is made up.

I will give you an example:

Truth...our borders are being over run.

Propaganda...Trump paid hookers to piss on him.

Pointing out problems is not propaganda. It may be dividing because people don't want to admit the truth. But not propaganda.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Pointing out problems is not propaganda. It may be dividing because people don't want to admit the truth. But not propaganda.

Depends on the "problems" being pointed out, and for whom they are a problem. Any number of the "problems" listed are situational 'some of the people, some of the time...' etc, etc. Your truth is not the truth. No one person's is.

Most propaganda is targeted and is intended only to tell people what they want to hear. With you it succeeded, it hit your spot, with others, it will not.

Besides, pointing out problems without positing solutions is, in of itself, divisive because it implies that these things can, or even should, be taken away. And they can't. Some of those "problems" pertain to the individual's right to freedom of expression and those "problems" are placed alongside national socio-economic issues, in the same context, and you really can't see how you are being played? It doesn't immediately feel as though you are being spoon-fed your own malcontent with the state of "America"?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

This stuff is the definition of slow boil.

I dont think its propaganda when it is just bluntly factual. It is so factual the UN has told us they are fomenting this. Maybe not in so many words they say they want equality. Their sustainability goals. Most countries are not as well off as America. If the majority are not, the easiest thing to do to create equality is to destroy the American way of life. Make America crappy like these other countries. Then it will all be equal. They want us digging through trash piles because that's easier than helping these other countries reach our level. They definitely don't want that. Because if they didn't have all the poors to take advantage of and claim they are helping when actually they're not doing anything but pumping them full of vaccines and giving them GMO seeds they are forbidden to save and forbidden to replant by Monsanto, if they don't have the poors to take advantage of and create the illusion they are helping them, if all countries were wealthy and functional these people, TPTB would not be able to do what they are doing.

They need people poor and struggling so their main focus is to just survive so they can't have time to think and unite and take these MFers down.

Thats what I think at least. And ya they actually are always trying to divide us thats why I wish people would take a minute to realize we are all essentially the same regardless of religion, skin color, political affiliation. We are all human and we all want basically the same things. Peace, happiness, food on the table. Warm bed. Win the mega millions and never work again hehe.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

And it works.

Not sure if it was in the video. But spending and printing money is a threat to the USA. Why did the USSR collapse……

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2
Over the years, the forces driving our world to destruction has attacked our civilization in a myriad of ways over the past 5 or 6 decades, toward achieving their ultimate goals. Each is just one part of an overall strategy. Because these attacks have been slow to materialize over time, and do not appear related in any way, most don't even realize they are a part of an overall strategy to dismantle, not only the US but the entire Western civilization as it exists today. The truth of what they are doing makes sense in achieving the objectives they pursue, in that before a "New World Order" can emerge, the old has to be destroyed first.

Here are 25 ways these demons of society are working to achieve the destruction of our civilization. If people don't wake up to what these demons are doing, they "will" succeed.

A 1 minute and 39 second video.

Alarmism and nothing more!

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

And it works.

When I think propaganda, I don't think of things that are true. I think stuff that is made up.

I will give you an example:

Truth...our borders are being over run.

Propaganda...Trump paid hookers to piss on him.

One of the greatest truths is that people don't want to admit they are wrong and admit the truth they believed is wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

And it works.

BS propaganda? You must have watched a different video than the one the OP provided! The one I watched, which is titled "A Warning to America: 25 Ways the US is Being Destroyed", is not only factual and irrefutable, it's provable and verifiable.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Not sure if it was in the video. But spending and printing money is a threat to the USA. Why did the USSR collapse……

Had the USSR just kept printing like the USA decided to do , there would be no USSR/Russia.

The Russians knew better than to overextend their finances.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: brodby

Yes you should be alarmed. I didn't even watch the whole thing but the first 3 are an obvious blow to the country, unchecked illegal invasion, drug abuse and theft. If you think those 3 things alone aren't already ruining this country and if you can't see that this is all by design to force Americans to beg daddy government to step in and solve it while taking away more of your rights, then there is no hope for future generations.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: brodby

It's ironic that you don't listen to your own statements. What exactly do you think you are gaining by denying the truth about the border?

Are u a Biden fan and you hate to see Biden placed in a bad light? Are you an illegal immigrant and afraid to be caught? Do you think illegal immigration is a good thing so you purposely deny it's happening?

Ignorance is bliss I guess.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You know what's destroying America? BS Trolls like this one (you), which are meant to divide us and get weak minded people angry with their sheit posts and with a nearly 0% response rate.

And it works.

a reply to: Disgusted123

Don’t bother responding to this troll, check their profile. They go into a thread, say the most left leaning thing they can think of to garner responses to their trolling.
edit on 26-4-2024 by Sisavran because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

And it works.

I'm going to ask that you take five minutes out of your day and enumerate all the lies in detail. Because just saying "it's fake" isn't an argument.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

And it works.

Whose propaganda is it?
Name one of those 25 things that isn’t actually happening.

I’ll save you the 2 minutes from watching it again, if you even watched it at all.
All of that is happening.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I heard someone say the open border crap was the kill shot for America...maybe they are correct

No doubt in my mind they are correct.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join