It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communist Party of The United States of America is publicly supporting the election of John Kerry!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The southern Democrats must be thrilled by the news that the Communist Party of The United States of America, CPUSA, is publicly supporting the election of John Kerry.

The CPUSA has made available on its Web site, cpusa.org, an advertisement entitled Top Ten Reasons To Defeat Bush.

Photograph of John Kerry meeting with Comrade Do Muoi, General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam, in Vietnam, July 15-18, 1993. Photo taken in the War Remnants Museum (formerly the "War Crimes Museum") in Saigon in May 2004.

Remarkably, the "Top Ten Reasons" of the Communist party are identical to those of the Democratic party; out-sourcing, homosexual rights, abortion and the like.

At first, I thought "this is only a coincidence." The Democratic party of the United States couldn't be in lock step with the Marxists! So, I wrote to a spokesman of the CPUSA in Georgia and here is part of his letter:

" The CPUSA supports the John Kerry campaign with donations and volunteer effort. We believe that defeating George Bush is the single most important issue this November ..."

Next, I discovered that one of Kerry's campaign themes is " Let America be America Again." This slogan was borrowed from a Communist poet, Langston Hughes. This is not common knowledge to the average American.

"Let America be America Again" sounds good but is a rambling, gloomy poem. Interestingly, another poem by Langston goes as follows;

"Goodbye, Christ Jesus, Lord, God, Jehova, Beat it on away from here now. Make way for a new guy with no religion at all -- A real guy named Marx, communist, Lenin, Peasant, Stalin, Worker, ME -- I said, ME!"

Then, if this was not enough to convince me that the Democratic party has lost it, a third discovery!

A Vietnam vet group took a trip to Communist Hanoi to investigate a report that John Kerry was in the "Hanoi Hall of Fame." Yes, there is a museum in Hanoi with a section dedicated to foreign activists who help defeat the United States Military in Vietnam. Of course, you would expect Jane Fonda's picture to be there. But, alas, there is John Kerry's picture shaking the hand of a communist official.

www.kerrymyths.edcnet.com...

[edit on 9-10-2004 by edsinger]

[edit on 9-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
only in america...

i've been to that museum and they also have pictures of ronald reagan and quite a few other us dignitaries. it's a friggin' museum, for pete's sake, not some kind of shrine to evil.

as for that picture, what does 9/11 have to do with his quote? 9/11 had a lot more to do with oil pipelines and the current administration than a quote kerry made some time ago.

who really cares if the communist party is voting democratic? they have to throw in for one or the other of the two big parties this late in the game.

-koji K.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by koji_K]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
These AMERICANS are picking between the lesser of two evils just like all the other Americans supporting "third" parties.

The McCarthy-esque paranoia inherent in your post is disgusting.

I imagine the Greens, the Libertarians and the other 10 parties (15 total) will support either Bush or Kerry. Are all the ones siding with Kerry worthy of the same derision you reserve for the "commies"?

Your mission here at ATS is now clear, and that post up there looks very professional, as is your access to several scoops and sources since your arrival.

edsinger what did you get in return for your soul?

[edit on 10/9/2004 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

edsinger what did you get in return for your soul?

[edit on 10/9/2004 by Gools]

My soul is fine.

My goal here is to present the other side to potential voters in here in search of information. I originally came here for the Military forums.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You are claiming guit by association, and it is a classical logical fallacy. If you don't like Kerry's ideas, go ahead and attack them, but just because a bunch of people, who call themselves communist party USA don't mean a damn thing.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by crontab]

top topics

join