It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather as a Weapon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone here knew anything about Weather Weapons and other inventions of Nicolae Tesla?
I have started to suspect that this is why we are having so much strange weather lately. Just curious as to what others might know about this.

[edit on 27-7-2004 by Watchman77]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Here is a good a place as any to start their is quiet a lot of information out there about scaler electromagnetic weapons and there varied uses. It is the next wave.

TUT

Tesla Howitzers in Weather mode

How to Make Weather

"Engineering the weather is duck soup; they tested that over the U.S. in 1967, and entered upon continuing operations over North America on July 4, 1976 as a grim kind of KGB "Bicentennial Gift" to the United States. Here's how it is done with several interferometers.

"First, the interferometers can deliberately make "high pressure areas" (cool the air so it shrinks and its "footprint" pressure on the ground increases because its density increases) and "low pressure areas" (heat the air so that expands and its "footprint" pressure on the ground decreases because its density decreases). Well, if one makes the highs and lows where one wishes them, and judiciously and somewhat slowly moves them along a given path, these highs and lows will entrain the jet streams and thus "steer" the weather.

"So if you wish a very cold snap or attack, go up into Canada and start these actions to steer down some streams that bring some very frigid air. Establish other highs and lows judiciously to "block" or "slow" other jet streams and flows as desired. In this way, one can pull the "large cold air masses coming down from Canada" deep into the southern U.S. at will. They do it regularly. If you wish an ice storm, add an additional current of warm moist air you bring up (steer up by using artificial highs and lows) from the ocean. Where they meet, you will get freezing rain, then sleet, then severe icing accumulating. This type of attack does rather large damage to the struck area."

continued here,
www.prahlad.org...

[edit on 27-7-2004 by tututkamen]

JAK

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
OK I saw this article some time ago and after straining to remember what site it was on, I managed to find some information on the topic here.

news.bbc.co.uk...

It's not about the use of weather as a weapon as such, but reading the story you can see what possible applications there could be for such technology.

Relations between neighbouring Chinese cities have become stormy over the use of controversial technology which encourages rainfall.

Jack

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
DO a few searched for the HAARP project. Supposedly a huge radio antenna farm located in Alaska can be used for altering weather patterns far far away from the base.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Heh, I can imagine how great it'd be if you could cause tornados to continuously rip through enemy encampments, or cause a flash lightning storm to fall on an advancing column, or make areas muddy so armor can't use it. I'm sure the government has tried to learn how to control weather. Sun Tzu said weather is one of the most important elements of warfare, along with enemy and terrain.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
"You can lead a horse to water but you can not make it drink"
Anon

I wish you all the best of luck.

TUT

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I was just wondering if anyone here knew anything about Weather Weapons and other inventions of Nicolae Tesla?

yea, there are few who know about these

watch this 55 min video Soviet Weather Engineering over North America

i made thread on russian use of nicolas technologies, no one believed me, so sad.

check out this: US TO OWN WEATHER IN 2025
own weather in 2025? bahh... others already own it
(since 1960)

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Titus no again not this crap of having weather tech since 9160 again plz spare us the argument all over again
Also there is something wrong with you 55 minute video link.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I've heard of small scale weather modification such as increasing the chance of rain but I haven't heard a lot about weather powerful enough to be a weapon. You might like some of the stuff here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The concept of the Day After Tommorow as a weapon would be awesome.

[edit on 7/29/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I've heard of small scale weather modification such as increasing the chance of rain but

You may not even have to effect huge "day after tommorow" changes. Can you imagine if you have the power to say cause drought for a few years? or a fog bank to hide a CBG? You could slowly starve an enemy out. You have to wonder though what effect messing with normal weather patterns would do to other parts of the globe.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
WEATHER WEAPONS
The technology for weather control has advanced greatly since the 1950s when the US military first proposed a range of methods to alter the various facets of the weather.
The secretive technology that is used today is very advanced and is put to various nefarious uses that do not serve the greater needs of mankind.
The following links leave no doubt as to the existence and purpose of weather weapons.

www.alphalink.com.au...

another good link www.sickofdoctors.addr.com...

[edit on 2-8-2004 by Watchman77]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
"you dont screw with the weather,the weather screws with you"

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
"you dont screw with the weather,the weather screws with you"

- Yeah, that strikes me as a sensible starting point.

Some of this is pretty old.

It's been known for quite a while that you can fairly easily 'seed' rain....provided the rain clouds are already formed, it's more a matter of getting them to start raining sooner than they would rather than actually creating anything yourself.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I couldn't count the numbers of times in the last couple of years I have heard people say, "sure is strange weather we are having", or "this is the worst I have ever seen it" and I live in Oklahoma where the weather is changing all the time.
I honestly believe that someone is manipulating the weather and I believe they are doing this in an attempt to "rewild America".
This is the plan of the Wildlands Project, to turn America to a wilderness utopia.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The CSIRO 'seeded' clouds here in Australia, now we are experiencing snow conditions that haven't been seen for 8-10 years. The snow resorts (in Victoria and New South Wales) are averaging a 3 metre base of snow, normally it is between 1-2 metres.

The technology exists, but how are some people going to use it ?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
No coincidence that those incredible sand storms hit Iraq exactly at the time US forces were advancing. All big military operations use the advice of meteorologists and there was no exception here. Pushing high-tech US Forces into weather that best serves low-tech defenders wouldn't be advisable. And as we all know the US had plenty of countries opposing the war.

I don't have any cause to believe that it was created, but if a government could control the weather it'd be pretty easy to keep secret. And weather is very important to warfare.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
IMHO... Katrina was caused by weather manipulation... there is mounting evidence that the southcoast was deliberately destroyed by our government to further the rewilding process & population reduction. I KNOW this sounds very crazy & unbelieveable, but I honestly believe when the truth be known, we will find out that this was an act of war against the American people by our own government.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If the truth comes out, and it was weather manipulation,
I couldnt see any reason why the american goverment would be to blame,
simply becouse they've made themselfs look like idiots, they seemed to be too unprapared, and have lost a lot of credability to the american ppl,
not good PR at all.

witch leaves the possability that is was someone else.
maybe russia who knows,

twm.co.nz...

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This all sounds like Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, Wheather Devices and stuff.
Whats next? Use the sands of time from Prince of Persia. I'm not saying you're
all crazy but it does sound a bit like it hahahaha

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
the " obvious " question is , if the soviets had such control over the weather - why not use it to alleviate droughts etc in thier own and allied terretory - the debarcle of the abstractions from the aral sea is the best evidence that the soviets had no control over the weather

top topics

<<   2 >>

join