It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

amazing secrets (pictures)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
www.geocities.com... (click for webpage) take your time and study that page its the washington dc layout like youve never seen before (will be of intrest for cabilists).

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
you can take any information, study it long enough and come up with whatever you're looking for.

I say, nothing to this, but that's just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The link was shut down for excess useage when I went online, but I'm assuming it has to do with the Masonic like layout.

That shouldn't be surprising. George Washington was a Mason, which is the reason the layout had Masonic symbolism, like our dollar bills. Almost all the peopleu involved in the architecture and construction of Washington, D.C., were Masons as have many of our subsequent U.S. presidents.

Check out this web page: onealclan0.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
just check back til you find it working, you will be surprised.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I dont think he's refering to the Masonic symbyology that is present in the layout of Washington D.C. but rather the Kabbalist. Washinton DC streets are layed out out in a way to create a Sephiroth tree which is a the core of the Kabbala.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Here you go,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search is a wonderful thing

Sanc'.
edit, Washington (symbols ect) freemasonry link
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

[edit on 24-6-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
no sanctum, theres no arguments from the page i posted, when you catch it working you will see, it shows some extra things.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
no sanctum, theres no arguments from the page i posted, when you catch it working you will see, it shows some extra things.[edit on 24-6-2004 by ThePunisher]

TP, it's a hotmail type addy...and you have used your allocated band-width.
Empty your inbox and cookies ect, and post the url again.
Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

edit, Washington (symbols ect) freemasonry link
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

[edit on 24-6-2004 by sanctum]

Heheh - Satan's a bunny. heheh... You'd think the "occultists" could find a more masculine symbol for satan that a fluffy little bunny!!! That was interesting but it sure is a whole lot of speculation and not a whole lot of fact. Just MHO.

Also, keep in mind that the article come from FW, and these boys (you know who you are) have continually refuted info posted on that site. For all the speculation coming from FW there's plenty of facts to the contrary. I only know what I know, but I feel pretty certain that Freemasonry has nothing to do with a Luceferian cospiracy to take over America. I'm just not buyin' it. Now if you can PROVE it, then we'll see...

[edit on 6/24/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The link is still unavailable.

Also, sanctum, sorry, I would not give much credence to ANYthing on freemasonrywatch. They just have too many strikes against them, IMHO

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I would love to see what their analysis of the streets in New York City would come up with. Manhattan would be particularly fun but only in the Wall St. and Village areas because those are not part of the grid system. They intersect in peculiar shapes and you could probably come up with all sorts of ideas about that.

top topics

join