It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Gives Israel Clear Skies to Attack Iranian Nuke Sites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well this makes no sense... didn't they just impose more sanctions on Iran?
Why did they even bother with that if this is true?

To say that Israel fears Iran is nothing but a smoke screen, Israel has more than enough weapons to wipe Iran of the map many times over.

And that's what all this is about, not fear, but the desire to destroy the Muslim World..... got to keep those Gods happy.

I can't believe this is the 21st Century

If Charles Darwin went to the Middle East instead of the Galapagos Islands, his book would have been titled "The theory of De-Evolution"

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

I believe the whole thing has more to do with controlling and fixing prices for their resources. Oil that is. It has been going on for quite some time actually and it has everything to do with allocating their oil resources. Although they would love for us to equate this with the whole religion thing so that their true intentions are hidden.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

i couldnt agree with you more.....and to prove your point watch what oil does on the stock market on Monday.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
We so need some kind of "merge-thread" function sometimes:

Already posted HERE

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Man....If this was made into a movie it would be longer that the Lord of the Rings and Star Wars movies combined. I am losing interest and moving to another channel....lets see what is on, Oil Disaster...no that is to depressing. How about World Financial crisis, nope to boring. How about Seinfeld, that should cheer me up some!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
it is not a forgon conclusion that Israel can hit Iran. Isreal has the technologyu advantage but even US stealth fighters get shot down.

Israel may need at least 100 support aircraft to get the ones with the bombs to their targets and I doubt they can pull that off. They will only have a chance if US secretly employs its jamming airfcraft and possibly provide AGM-88 support along with J-Stars and AWACK. Hopefully, US has some of its laser assets deployed to intercept any scud attacks on Israel, Saudi and Kuwait.

However this goes I beleive the relgious leader of Iran has been waiting for this and nudging the world to this for a long time.

and I do not like Israel or Iran or N Korea for that matter. If we could somehow change all 3 of those the world could be mostly at peace.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Xeven]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Things are certainly moving along more quickly these days. I believe there is something on the horizon here.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
boy you know your military. i'm impressed.
Israel has alot more aircraft than we are told and a big part of their budget goes into military. i wouldnt be surprised if they could pull it off with out our help

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The Saudi elite are as irreligious and money-grubbing as the Zionist elite. This decision doesn't surprise me at all. They will kill their own for money, so much for "Ummah". They whore their oil for cheap and allow their genitals to be tingled by bribes from Zionists.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

According one source at least, Iran does have the equipment and technology It would only be a matter of processing time.

www.thebulletin.org...

"If Iran wanted to quickly produce the amount of material needed to fuel the Tehran Research Reactor, it could legally use the entire 23 cascades currently operating at the Fuel Enrichment Plant at Natanz, where it would take only four months to produce the 115.8 kilograms required to fuel the reactor for about 20 years. It would take less than another month to produce enough 20 percent material to make bomb-grade uranium, ultimately reducing the time to a weapon by one-half."

This source further states, "A stockpile of 20 percent enriched uranium would cut by more than half the time needed to enrich to levels above 90 percent--levels that are necessary for a bomb. While Iran is perfectly capable of enriching to higher degrees..."

So perhaps we should not be quite so hasty in assuming that Iran is incapable of producing weapons-grade material.

I am not sure how twisted my logic is. I expect that The U.S. and Israel will not take any assurances, compromises or alternatives arrangements as proof that Iran is only interested in electric power generation. But, in terms of a countdown to conflict, I think it is significant that Iran continues to loudly declare that they will not slow down their plans for anybody - the propaganda point being that their plans are to make nukes.

Not trying to say who is right, and who is wrong...just speculating that we are on the home stretch toward a hot war.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I don't think anyone has mentioned it here in this thread but there is also another thread on ATS about the Saudi Prince warning the other Elites of an "uprising". Perhaps this is what the people will be rising up against? Allowing Israel through their airspace to attack Iran. Does anyone know of any poll statistics on how Saudis feel about the Iranians/ Iranian Government?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"If we are wise, we must leave this country to its people, whose dislike for us is increasing," said Prince Turki, advising Saudi officials to escape with their families.
"Do it today before tomorrow as long as the money we have is enough for us to live anywhere in the world; from Switzerland to Canada and Australia…we should not return as long as we are able to get out safely, we must take our families quickly and pull out," he urged.
"Do not fool yourself by relying on the United States or Britain or Israel, because they will not survive the loss; the only door open is now the exit door of no return. Let us go before it closes."
He finally warned against a military coup against the ruling family, saying "no one will attack us from outside but our armed forces will attack us."

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

hehehe... a very true thing you've said there... but I feel that the large majority of citizens dont aprove of their governments having or developing any type of new weapons, be they nuclear or biological.. even so governments will continue to develop new means to kill more people with less effort... its sickening but this is the world we live in... as for Iran not using nukes... Im not sure that they wont... You need to keep in mind what their beliefsystem entails... they WANT WW3... this would herald some change they've been waiting for... I dont think its past them to figuratively drop the first domino...

@Elijawhan

I created a new thread where I linked both these news articles together... maybe a good place to discuss possible ramifications for these events

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/6/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I hate to point this out, but Israel has anti missile defenses which are capable of repelling any airbourne projectiles aimed at it. If they start a war , then they will do it from a position of near impregnability. This is why I hate it when they use bottle rocket attacks from Gaza as a justification for blockades and the murder of civilians in the street.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Reply to faceoff85

You are exactly correct in that Ahmadeinejad wants to bring about a massive war. His religious beliefs are beyond the average Jihadist. He is a 12er who believes that he can bring about the appearance of the 12th Imam. The 12th Imam is considered to be a prophet appointed by Allah who will appear after the world has been in chaos for three years. Ahmadeinejad feels that this war must be started at all costs to bring about the return of this Mahdi. There is not much you can do that will prevent this from taking place.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by sentinel007]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This looks like it is leading to the Dome of the rock being annialated by
an attack from Hezbollah missles. That way Isreal can justify seizing the temple mount. Then rebuild the temple. The timing would be perfect.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yet more scary news from the middle east, does anyone else think Israel looks like a crazy evil dagger? Israel if choosing this path has a very narrow path through Eilat into the Red Sea and thereafter Saudi Arabia, because I severely doubt Jordan will allow it. Is anyone aware of how long it will take Saudi Arabia to plan this stand down? I doubt they will allow the window indefinitely thereby increasing Israel's urgency of attack!

www.mywish.it...
The grip is the West Bank

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What will happen...

Will Israel strike Iran, but a few sites will be left unbombed, undamaged?

Then the MSM will scream about how we must help our ally Israel and we must invade Iran so another holocaust doesn't happen or some BS like that.

Or better yet, when Israel bombs Iran, Iran sinks a US destroyer/carrier off it's coast with the chinese anti-ships missiles they have...

Then the whole country is up in arms, and Obama calls for a draft and people love him for it...

Then full invasion of Iran...

After all, all those people leaving near the Gulf Coast will soon need new jobs since they'll be forced to evacuate.

Not to mention that the MOP, the Massive Ordinance Penetrator, a 30.000 lbs bunker buster bomb, is supposed to be ready for action against Iran in JULY... but only the B-2 can carry it... so the US WILL ENTER THE WAR FOR SURE.

This whole thing will be a mess... and it's about to begin.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Already posted here:

Original Thread

Please contribute to the ongoing discussion

Closing

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join