It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson's Neverland "Ghost" Mystery Solved By CNN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Well here u go ladies and gents....

MORALE OF THE STORY: Dont jump to a conclusion before researching it thoroughly..(like all those threads about SUN)..lol i was so excited and nothing showed up......~STAY UP

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You say "Ghost" Mystery Solved and I say Ghost Mystery "Solved" by CNN because honestly this proves nothing; they don't give us a name or a crew member saying "it was me", they don't even know if it was one of their crew ("a shadow from either one of the people working in the house or from another network crew walking in front of a lighting fixture).

Just for the record I don't believe in ghosts and I certainly don't believe this footage shows MJ returned from beyond the grave however if CNN wants to convince people of the opposite opinion or just those who are unsure either way then they will have to do better than this.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Enjay

Its hardly solved from them just saying it was the crew. Which member of the crew was it, why dont they recreate the scene and see if it was the crew. Plus that ghosts hair really does look like MJs!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Heck many people here said the same thing a week ago. It's a shadow moving in front of a light. They proved nothing. They didn't re-enact it or anything else. That's just an opinion on their part as to what is on the footage.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Time to call in the psychic ghost hunters again. Let's hear what they have to say. Who's on the list besides the most obvious Sylvia Browne? She'll probably be on Oprah and Larry King over it along with the others.

Just imagine, he wanted to sleep? maybe ghosts NEVER rest again and RIP is far from the truth. Maybe he'll haunt his doctor for medications?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've never in my life seen a clearer case of Swamp Gas.

C'mon CNN. You can do better than this.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Enjay

Its hardly solved from them just saying it was the crew. Which member of the crew was it, why dont they recreate the scene and see if it was the crew. Plus that ghosts hair really does look like MJs!!!

ohh for crying out loud get over it.....its a shadow..y would they even lie..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i mean why would they lie??....cause they can make huge bucks outta this..but they decided to tell the truth...and some ppl still dont believe it

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Enjay]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
An in depth discussion on this video and other videos concerning this subject can be found here.

Michael Jacksons Ghost ?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I dunno ... the shadow and the light still don't add up.
I'm still very open to the ghost thing.

I think the Ghost Hunters should do their halloween episode there.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This will be one to tell the grandchildren about provided we're still around.

I think it was a ghost and maybe some one with some expertise on the matter can debunk it. What does CNN know about ghosts anyway???

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sonicology

You say "Ghost" Mystery Solved and I say Ghost Mystery "Solved" by CNN because honestly this proves nothing; they don't give us a name or a crew member saying "it was me", they don't even know if it was one of their crew ("a shadow from either one of the people

This is true.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I dunno ... the shadow and the light still don't add up.
I'm still very open to the ghost thing.

I think the Ghost Hunters should do their halloween episode there.

I am going to stick with the ghost thingy too.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
oops

[edit on 123131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enjay

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Enjay

ohh for crying out loud get over it.....its a shadow..y would they even lie..

Thats MJs hair Im telling you!! Its SO him lol

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Here's a capture from the better quality video:

If you still see a ghost, it's because you want to see one. All evidence points to shadow. It's not passing through the hallway, as it doesn't appear outside the door frame. It bends on the wall. There's a shadow of the chandelier in the same area.

I've repeated those facts in the other ghost thread numerous times, and many of you continue with this being a ghost. Ghosts exist; I've had my experiences, one being after someone close died. This is a shadow, and ghosts can still exist even though it's a shadow.

Why do you get so offended that it might be a shadow? Is it because you might have been fooled? Everybody in the world has been wrong about something, and will be wrong about things in the future. Nobody is without flaws. Many are wrong about this, and right now, those on the defensive are probably thinking "No, YOU'RE WRONG!!". An expected reaction, because it's easier than admitting to ones mistake. But, in the end, you won't offer any evidence that I'm wrong, besides things like: The shadow is projected onto thin air!. Except it isn't, as you can see the bending on the wall.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saidin
Here's a capture from the better quality video:

If you still see a ghost, it's because you want to see one. All evidence points to shadow. It's not passing through the hallway, as it doesn't appear outside the door frame. It bends on the wall. There's a shadow of the chandelier in the same area.

I've repeated those facts in the other ghost thread numerous times, and many of you continue with this being a ghost. Ghosts exist; I've had my experiences, one being after someone close died. This is a shadow, and ghosts can still exist even though it's a shadow.

Why do you get so offended that it might be a shadow? Is it because you might have been fooled? Everybody in the world has been wrong about something, and will be wrong about things in the future. Nobody is without flaws. Many are wrong about this, and right now, those on the defensive are probably thinking "No, YOU'RE WRONG!!". An expected reaction, because it's easier than admitting to ones mistake. But, in the end, you won't offer any evidence that I'm wrong, besides things like: The shadow is projected onto thin air!. Except it isn't, as you can see the bending on the wall.

I thought it didnt look like a shadow... but that there DOES show a shadow bending on the wall. Thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Haha, anyone who still is convinced it's a ghost is just desperate. I have to say I thought it was intruiging at first, but the low quality of the video made it seem as if the shadow remained un-distorted as it walked across, but really that was just because of the low quality.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If it walks like a duck
and talks like a duck
then it must be a ghost.

I still think there is a very good chance, that this is MJ's ghost.
I have my reasons. (sniffs in indignation).

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Is there also a ghost chandelier hanging from the ceiling too? Because the same shadow is projecting on back wall.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join