It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web pages blocked to Australian internet Users

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I thought I’d put this thread up for Australian internet users to report, and perhaps accumulate a list of domains/ip’s they are unable to access.

I was spurred on by this issue covered here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As mentioned in this discussion by ATS user Benarius, I am also noticing url’s that I am not able to access.

To start things off, here are 2 URL’s that are in ATS forums that I am not able to access from here in Australia.

Link 1:

www.larrysinclair0926.com...

www.larrysinclair0926.com

@ 10:59 GMT +10 (Sydney, Australia time)

Notes:

Mozilla Firefox give me a “Address not found. www.larrysinclair0926.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again.” Error.

nslookup gives me a “Domain not found error” .

Link 2:

www.freedomdomain.com...

www.freedomain.com

@ 10:59 GMT +10 (Sydney, Australia time)

Notes:

Mozilla firefox gives me a “Connection Interrupted. The document contains no data. The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.” Error.

>nslookup freedomain.com

Server: XXX.com.au, Address: 192.168.1.1, Non-authoritative answer, Name: freedomain.com, Address: 213.188.130.38

Can anyone confirm if they can access the larrysinclair link?
It may just be offline, but the freedomain one I am not sure about as the domain resolves (my computer can get an ip for it) but the web page is not accessible.

Is anyone outside Australia able to access the freedomain link(s)?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
no cigar, getting page not found on the first and connection aborted on the secund, im in denmark

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hi, I am in U.S. and cannot access the links either, but I did find this larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hmm,
Maybe just bad links,
Upon reading the responses to ATS forums, where they were posted, it seemed like others were able to access them ok.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
www.larrysinclair0926.com...

DNSYour request was denied because of its content categorization Error (dns_server_failure)

Your request could not be processed because an error occurred contacting the DNS server.
The DNS server may be temporarily unavailable, or there could be a network problem.

Googles cache:

64.233.169.104...:QB9DF26KpqcJ:larrysinclair0926.com/+www.larrysinclair0926.com...&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

---

www.freedomdomain.com...

Network Error (tcp_error)

Page Could Not Be Displayed: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

Cahced: 64.233.169.104...:cAgkdnpjJTwJ:www.freedomdomain.com/+www.freedomdomain.com...&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Most Links Have Changed - Dec. 2007 - Please Update your Links to Freedomdomain

America is in Distress America is Under Attack. America is being taken over from within.

The world is being organized secretly. Total control is the objective.

Secret Societies control most information pipelines and media sources.

Most governments and corporations are merely tools for the power elite.

The truth is being kept from us. Research the facts for yourself.

[email protected]

I'm in the states.

I'm going to email and ask what the deal is with their domain.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
whoops sorry, guess that didn't work either, I had it once tho. Not sure why it won't work, but I did a search using the name Larry Sinclair and got a link that worked the first time. Hmmm! don't know what to think now.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcrose
whoops sorry, guess that didn't work either, I had it once tho. Not sure why it won't work, but I did a search using the name Larry Sinclair and got a link that worked the first time. Hmmm! don't know what to think now.

Hi Mcrose,
I think your's didn't work as there was a s. appended to the end of the link you posted.

It was...

larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com...

and probably should have been...

larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com...

can we confirm if the link www.larrysinclair0926.com... is or has been working??

[edit on 23-10-2008 by afaik]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Larry Sinclair's other sites were shut down by the Obama Camp Just minutes before the Democratic Convention

larrysinclair.org...

Who is this Sinclair guy?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by feydrautha

Larry Sinclair's other sites were shut down by the Obama Camp Just minutes before the Democratic Convention

larrysinclair.org...

Who is this Sinclair guy?

He alleges that he and Obama had a homosexual liason (I think in the 1990's) during which Obama allegedly secured crack coc aine for their use. He offers some evidence, however no legal authority seems willing to investigate. Meanwhile his zealots are hard at work attacking the source of the allegation.

His claimed motivation is to rebuke Obama for misrepresenting his drug use to the public.

typical political showbiz.

Try Rense's website, they may offer alternative links to material of interest.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Can't access both sites from the Philippines. Good thing I downloaded Terra Papers a few months ago.

Is this Larry Sinclair the white gay man who alleges that Obama had his former lover (named Reginald something) from his former church's choir killed? There are videos on Youtube.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
Can't access both sites from the Philippines. Good thing I downloaded Terra Papers a few months ago.

Is this Larry Sinclair the white gay man who alleges that Obama had his former lover (named Reginald something) from his former church's choir killed? There are videos on Youtube.

Yup,

Side topic,
Is it possible to upload the Terra papers to ATS or somewhere else so I and other can access it?

I have been interested ever since I read the ATS thread and I found the the link wouldn't work.

I have lined up a torrent, but it seems to be taking ages even though it's only ~ 7mb.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Ok,
It is now 5:10pm Sydney time and I have just had a heap of sites drop off with the same error as before.

Firefox say's...

Connection Interrupted
The document contains no data.
The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

Here are the links. PS, they were working 10 mins ago and now just dropped off....

www.obamacrimes.com

www.pr-inside.com...

corner.nationalreview.com...

Can other verify??

Thx

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by afaik

www.obamacrimes.com

www.pr-inside.com...

corner.nationalreview.com...

Hmm,
They have all come back up.
Strange, this time I could resolve the domains, but I couldn't ping them.
Other pings/web sites were working fines when these just went down.

Strange.

Wonder if they just flipped me onto one of their filter tests?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Might be a filter test but I dont know.

I dont think the filter is up as yet......... not even sure if they'll get it through the Senate .

While the Family First nutjob might be in favour I cant see Bob Brown & the fellow Greens letting this through.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by mulberryblueshimmer]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I should be able to ping it even if DNS doesnt resolve due to censorship:

Pinging freedomdomain.com [124.217.246.53] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 124.217.246.53:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss)

Seems the site is down.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Nonchalant]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I can axx both and I'm Aussie.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Now 1:12pm GMT + 10, sydney time and I can't get to obamacrimes.com

Nslookup say's the domain resolves ...

>nslookup obamacrimes.com
Server: *.****.***
Address: ***.***.***.***

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: obamacrimes.com
Address: 66.98.145.18

But I can't ping or browse to it...

>ping 66.98.145.18

Pinging 66.98.145.18 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 66.98.145.18:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

I could access it last night, they had a notice saying they had a catastrophic server failure. The site was still up but there content was mucked up and temporary links were put in from what I could tell.

new topics

top topics

join