It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased u.f.o. sightings a result in military testing....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Based upon the increase in numbers of u.f.o. sightins... and strikingly similar description of the u.f.o. in The Day After Roswell and the object in this great footage that i found in the thread Satsuma Alabma footage very clear

What do u think of the idea of our government has finally stumbled across a way to use the technology of the Roswell incident to its full potential. Using electro magnetic propulsion (anti gravity?) instead of propeler or jet propulsion for aircraft and/or U.F.Os? As in no fuel just pure electricity...

I found the book The Day After Roswell very fascinating, and very hard to believe that some person can make somthing ike this up...

The products that Lt. Corso says resulted from the Roswell debris were:

1. . Image intensifiers, which ultimately became "night vision"
2. . Fiber optics
3. . Supertenacity fibers
4. . Lasers
5. . Molecular alignment metallic alloys
6. . Integrated circuits and microminiaturization of logic boards
7. . HARP (High Altitude Research Project)
8. . Project Horizon (an attempt to sell the government on the necessity of building a military base on the Moon to compete with both the Russians and the aliens.)
9. . Portable atomic generators (ion propulsion drive)
10. . Irradiated food
11. . "Third Brain" guidance systems (based on the headbands reportedly used by the aliens)
12. . Particle beams ("Star Wars" antimissle energy weapons)
13. . Electromagnetic propulsion systems
14. . Depleted uranium projectiles

He also states that there is evidence of The Germans trying and developing similar technology during ww2. I have found other evidence that states basically the same things as Corso's beliefs.

www.rense.com...

At home anti-gravity science project?!?!

I haven't tried it yet... so i cant say, its cool though.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Does anybody have an opinion???

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjetbone

It's nice that you took the time to write this post, but it all hinges on the fact that roswell even happened in the first place.

But the bottom line is that roswell (as we know it) didnt happen, it was simply birds flying in formation. The "crashed" "vehicle" was simply bird droppings.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have to disagree... I believe it did happen and i see no reason for Corso to lie about his findings during his time in the military... have u read the book?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I have to disagree... I believe it did happen and i see no reason for Corso to lie about his findings during his time in the military... have u read the book?

You asked for an opinion, and I promise you no matter how compelling any evidence or imagery is that you bring to this forum, 80% of the replies will scream BIRD OMGAD ITS A BIRD, BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD BIRD, ONLY COULD BE A BIRD, BIRDS, HEY ITS A BIRD, ITS 2 MILES AWAY AND SHOWS UP ON A CAMERA, OBVIOUSLY A PIGEON IDIOT!!! NO UFO ITS A BIRD, BIRD BIRD!!!!11111

Dont even bother bringing anything intelligent to this forum, it really isn't worth the time.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
wow.... open ur mind and get ur panties outta that twist...lol jk
it was just a thought i spent some time on and im sure others out there might have similar or totally different explanations for the increase in sightings around the world...

[edit on 24-4-2008 by tjetbone]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOK this must not be interesting to anybody.....

no feedback or is already being talked about?????
wtf is goin on? pls let me know why u find it not interesting or not worth typing to

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

It's nice that you took the time to write this post, but it all hinges on the fact that roswell even happened in the first place.

But the bottom line is that roswell (as we know it) didnt happen, it was simply birds flying in formation. The "crashed" "vehicle" was simply bird droppings.

Dude, you should be deducted points for such an incredibly stupid remark.

If you don't have anything intelligent to say then why even bother to type anything at all?

[edit on 4/25/2008 by Alien Abduct]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tjetbone

I haven't read the book. But I have heard some reviews on it.

I just don't know enough about this topic to form an opinion.

link   
tripple post lol

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

In my opinion u should give the book a go... its definitely not boring, and is quite fascinating... When i started from page 1 of the introduction i couldnt put it down.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Just a little somthing i came across when i was researching items from the book and came across this from 1942... 5 years before the roswell crash...
THE BATTLE OF L.A.

wanderling.tripod.com...

Somthing else i have come across in a thread about the voyager missions sent with a message

voyager.jpl.nasa.gov...

and not to mention the other constent messages we peristently beam into the great outer space..

And the answer we were supposedly sent but never really publicized.
www.cropcircleresearch.com...

wich i found from this interesting poste that deserves a little more credit... from where i did find alot on that topic chilbolton code analysis

very interesting to think that with all of this and other sightings and what not that the governments of the world are not trying and using whatever we have and maybe have been lucky a few of occasions...maybe to try and stand a chance against them or what not... like what my original post states and shows if u click the little blue letters lol... there are alot of topics from LT. Corso that if researched u can find sources about these and more topics from around the world that date back before the book... read the book if u havent... if u have. let me know what u think...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
sry... just wanted to try 1 more time for some more intelligent responses. bringing it back to new posts

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
just after ww2 my grandfather worked on IR missile guidance units developed by the germans, along with other at the time exotic weapon systems.

his thoughts on roswell was that an alien ship and tech would never been believed by he russians orthe world at large.

they would however been horrified at nazi secret weapons and flying disk in a 1947s cold war world.

just my thoughts and experience .

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The Roswell crash or incident was all a hoax or better yet a staged event by the military.

Stewart Swerdlow is correct...just another fear they will replace islamic terrorism with.

No..i never said aliens or UFOs (antigravity machines) didnt exist. Im merely saying Roswell should have been called Project Roswell.

Exactly like ATS said with the pass code to post this post NORTHWOODS

top topics

join