It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein Crossing The Event Horizon (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

A Unified Theory?

Haramein, who has spent his lifetime researching fields of physics from quantum theory to relativistic equations and cosmology, will lead you along a fascinating discussion geared to a layman's understanding of the fundamental nature of the universe and creation that includes black holes, gravitational forces, dimensions, and the very structure of space itself - all of which are integral parts of his now-complete Unified Field Theory.

video.google.com...

I heard about this video in another thread (if I remember I'll post where), but I think it is something the ATS crowd can and should really dig into.

There is a lot going on in science these days regarding this field of research, and this is by far the only idea that makes sense to me through and through.

Lots of logical dot connecting in this one.

[edit on 3/12/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes, thanks for posting this! I totally forgot this man's name but I vaguely remembered 'event horizon' as the movie title. I never would have been able to find this again if you hadn't posted this.

Some great stuff, for sure. He explains how consciousness and existence fit within our reality, how physics can help explain all of it. So important. Seems like a cool guy to hang out and talk with.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Oh no problem at all my friend, after watching it and finding there was no preexisting thread about these ideas, I was compelled to make a post about it, I am seriously surprised there isn't a thread about it already, I mean, Im sure all the info is here in ATS somewhere, but this video wraps it up so neatly its almost impossible not to understand! I guess thats the point of a unified theory! sounds more like the unified truth to me.

Ok so I found another thread about this on here, and even it didn't get noticed to much it seems, Ill bump em both for the sake of awareness

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=3944582#pid3944582

[edit on 3/12/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

I appreciate your kindness. Thanks for sharing information about the subject of that video & passing that link to all of us, here. I will watch it, today. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There is another thread about this, too, but it really can be put into so many categories... Aliens, physics, metaphysics, ancient civilizations, crop circles, and on and on...

And the more who become aware of this material the better!

Thanks for posting it!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well, people's attention spans are lacking.

Especially when it's an 8 hour presentation! But nonetheless, everything he said makes perfect sense to me, because I've had the fractal theory on my own (not having any idea about other theories like that) for about a year now... and it came to me much in the same way as it did Nassim, by thinking DEEP.

I thought so deep that I moved right through my singularity and back, and then I went "Oh my GAAD!" Hahahaha I love that man now. The most hilarious presentation of the most important set of information you will EVER hear. I urge everyone to watch the Event Horizon presentation ALL the way through. It will boggle your mind, but then everything will begin to make sense a little while afterward when it all sinks in. I got it right away, but I guess I must be one of those space creature indigos or whatever the good doctor calls it.

This guy makes a lot more sense to me than any other "alternative theorist" I've ever seen, because I already knew what he was saying. He just provided a solid explanation for what I have experienced and have been trying to place into words.... look at my avatar. It's synchronicity that he talks about that exact crop circle in his presentation!

A GENIUS!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'm just bumping this thread because it is an important thing to watch this video.

Watch the videos of Nassim explaining his unified theory.

Skeptics are going to want to take this apart, if they can.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I watched the video and it is amazing.

I really believe some kind of power source was used to build
the pyramids and it may be connected with the Bible.
The Giza sarcophagus has the same dimensions
of the ark Moses built in the Bible.

while I was thinking about this video, something came to mind,
Jesus says in Matthew 17:20
"Because of your lack of faith. I tell you with certainty, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed,
you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you."

you see the connection, moving huge stones and moving a mountain.

maybe this is what Jesus was
talking about. Maybe Jesus was trying to tell us we can all have this
power, but only if were good and pure, like him.

Also, how did they build the medieval cathedrals?
Its understandable not to have proof of how the
pyramids were built, at least 4/5000 years ago, possibly a lot longer,
but its not like the cathedrals were built
that long ago. about 1000 years ago. didnt they use plans? those
cathedrals look very complex.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I saw another post that references Nassim , and just thought I would give this thread a bump, as this video stands out in my own and many other minds more than most. Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Indeed one of the most interesting videos on video.google.

It realle expands understanding of everyting

greetings!

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by josephine
Also, how did they build the medieval cathedrals?
Its understandable not to have proof of how the
pyramids were built, at least 4/5000 years ago, possibly a lot longer,
but its not like the cathedrals were built
that long ago. about 1000 years ago. didnt they use plans? those
cathedrals look very complex.

Ahem...

Almost every medieval Cathedral built will have extensive records detailing it's construction, the workers pay, sometimes even their names, how long it took, who designed it etc. Not sure quite why you think that the information is lacking or that who built them is mysterious.

It's one thing to claim that Aliens/Advanced Ancient culture/Magic built the Pyramids, but quite another to claim that no-one knows how the Medieval Cathedrals were built.

A typical Cathedral in England

[edit on 7/12/08 by stumason]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
What's Nassim's actual credentials? is he even a scientists(i know folks dont really need a piece of paper saying you are to be one,just wondering) and what happened to the paper he put in for peer review?

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
That guy is complete bogus. All he is talking of is pseudo science, taken out of context, resting on hypotheses and assumptions. He's just mixing everything together as he sees fit, and presents it as a truth, without any explanation.

I can do that too. I can easily cover 8 hours and explain the world to a crowd of people. Sorry for the attack, but he can only be believed by blatantly blinded religious people. Religious are the only people to accept that kind of "it is true because I tell you it is true" messages.

Dismissed as a charlatan.

(and yes, I've watched a very long part of that movie, and it is totally irrational, bogus, and even stupid at times)

top topics

join