It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood Brain Washing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Every once in a while hollywood releases a bunch
of movies about the same subject.

Remember 1998's duo "Ammageddon" an
"Deep Impact"?
They just played those to back to back on network tv.
Now the theme at the theater seems to be
Mermory Loss.
You are getting sleepy........very sleepy.

www.timesstar.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Fortean, you make a good point. Maybe the studios get tax breaks to provide the populace with what the gov. wants. Maybe they are just watching the news, that THEY spew, ie. disney, fox, etc, and try to feed off it.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
More like Hollywood Lack Of Original Ideas.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What? Like Lethal weapon 4?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
And don't forget the "Total Recall' we just had in
Kalifornya.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ahnold will get voted out on purpose just so he can say "Aul be back."

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
one theatre company comes up with a good idea that will probably sell big... it's rival comes up with a similar movie, which will come out first and is usually not as good. it's hollywood "politics" is all...

antz and a bugs life was another duo

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
one theatre company comes up with a good idea that will probably sell big... it's rival comes up with a similar movie, which will come out first and is usually not as good. it's hollywood "politics" is all...

antz and a bugs life was another duo

that's exactly it. implying that these occurances are conspiracies is giving hollywood waaaaay too much credit
the (studio) movie business boils down to one thing: money. if a talking chimp movie is a big hit at the box office (God forbid), prepare to be swamped with talking chimp movies.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The facts are that these production companies constantly buy up scripts. When they see another company backing up a production with big bucks then they counter trying to "steal their thunder" while the getting is good.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
A good percentage of the top people in Hollywood are masons or satanists. A lot of movie stars are too and you are not aware. They must do as they are ordered and that is carry out their agendas.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
no, the conspiracy is slowly undermingin the possible intelligence of a human being by releasing movies such as Charlies Angels 2: Full Throttle. I cannot believe i spent money to see this movie. it was so bad that even making fun of it was not fun. i would have rather impaled my skull with a pvc pipe then have wasted 2 hours of my life being run over by the stupid train. and this is the point. they either suck you in and make you dumb, or youre too smart to go along with them and end up killing yourself.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
no, the conspiracy is slowly undermingin the possible intelligence of a human being by releasing movies such as Charlies Angels 2: Full Throttle. I cannot believe i spent money to see this movie.

hopefully you've learned your lesson. summer popcorn movie = crap (there are exceptions, but not many) sure, hollywood releases 'em, but they're not forcing you to see them.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
true, but hollywood spies/agents have possessed the souls of the people's houses i was staying at, plus i was the 5th wheel, if youknow i what i mean. and with 4 of our best friends making out on either side of you, i was basically forced to watch the movie.

i have learned my lesson- make someone else wastes THEIR money, and always bring a date to escape with

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
A good percentage of the top people in Hollywood are masons or satanists. A lot of movie stars are too and you are not aware. They must do as they are ordered and that is carry out their agendas.

-snores-

Neo, don't you ever say anything different? It's always "so and so is a SATANIST!".

In fact, in your world, is anyone not a Satanist? or is it just you, on your own, against the world of Satanists?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any

-snores-

Neo, don't you ever say anything different? It's always "so and so is a SATANIST!".

In fact, in your world, is anyone not a Satanist? or is it just you, on your own, against the world of Satanists?

SATANIST!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster

Originally posted by �any

-snores-

SATANIST!

Damn, rumbled...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It's true, they are satanists. Who else do you think would sell their soul. I'm being honest here. They tried to make me one of them, but it didn't work. I used to work in the film industry. It's also, not as veiled, very prevalent in the music industry.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
everything is written in advance... just watch Hollywood movie, an you'll know our future
how many time was there a black president in the movies? for example (Morgan Freeman), and the black president i alway a great, noble man. they tried to introduce Barrck Obama? Did they make you wote for Obama in that way?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fortean

It all boils down to greed some studio comes up with an original idea and it gets leaked and all of a sudden everybody is making a
"Giant Blob Sea creature that eats pickles" movie or TV show!

Go to hollywood video or Blockbuster video and you'll find great titles like

Venture to the Center of the Earth, or The day the Earth Stopped or the ever popular Battle of the worlds yadda yadda blah blah blah.

My Family has worked for the studios for about 30+ years and I've seen this go on for a while. nothing new.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebeagle
The facts are that these production companies constantly buy up scripts. When they see another company backing up a production with big bucks then they counter trying to "steal their thunder" while the getting is good.

True, remember when National Treasure came out and at the ending they talked about the boat that supposedly sailed to Africa, setting up a sequel.

what came next?

Sahara put out by a differant company based on that same thing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join