It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Leaked Document or Fake... You Decide.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
RR

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Supposedly sent to Art Bell from a "Dr. Joseph M." What do you think?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I am curious to know what is on the red page. What language is that and what it says. It might give a clue as to if the document is real or fake.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wow, that sure is something. I like the part where it talks about "the extinction of the human race is imminent unless other planets are colonized quickly, or artificial space stations are created and used". Maybe that's why W wants to send people to Mars so quickly. I also thought the part saying that humans and animals are spirits attached to a "human/flesh container". I thought the word container was pretty funny, because if that is true, that's really all it is. That was a cool read though.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by BangorangRufio]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There is a lot of truths in this document but I believe it is a fake. There are contradictions in there that I will mention in annother posting later.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
Wow, that sure is something. I like the part where it talks about "the extinction of the human race is imminent unless other planets are colonized quickly, or artificial space stations are created and used". Maybe that's why W wants to send people to Mars so quickly. I also thought the part saying that humans and animals are spirits attached to a "humna/flesh container". I thought the word container was pretty funny, because if that is true, that's really all it is. That was a cool read though.

Supposedly there are documents where the aliens refer to us as "containers".

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I agree with theNEO. It doesn't really give any hard evidence of anything. It sounds like a recipe to remove religion from the world.

I like the part where it says you have to re-read the document. I will admit, I had to re-read it after just skimming it the first time.

I still would like to know what is written on the red page.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Pure and unadulterated bull#.

The document is very contradictory to begin with.

Its saying that spirituality is real and that there is some type of afterlife that is BETTER than what we have while alive. So then why would steps be taken to eradicate the destructive nature of humanity? Shouldn't it be pursued to the point of eliminating man from existence to live peacefully in the afterlife instead of a perpetuated existence in this world?

It makes no sense, plus there is absolutely zero evidence as to its crediblity.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hmmm....
Interesting indeed!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
i think that if a document is truly top-secret you wouldn't be able to find it publically available to be read so easily but i could be wrong

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hmmm.... The language on the front cover is Greek (cyrillic alphabet).

'TOP SECRET' covers of manuals are yellow, with a white border, with the words 'top secret' in white. (manuals that are classified 'secret' are red with a white border.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Low grade BS.

Anyone who has ever had access th US classified information would laugh out loud if they ever saw this.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'm sure I'll get flamed for having a closed mind or whatever but regarding this CIA pdf file all I have to say is...
what a pile of crap!~
A document filled with assertions with no explanations or explorative data, this is not an intel analysis, it's someone's attempt at validating their pantheistic, ufo theology.
Intellectual sewage....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You would never find a top secret classified doccument online

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I vote for BS. I think half the people who use a computer could make a more convincing fake "Top Secret" in a day.

I

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza

I think so too!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza

True, unless it was leaked. NO! I am not saying the leaked document in the link is true.
One could be posted...for like 5 seconds..then it would be yanked.....unless it was distributed by way of sneaker network....(walking it out, then passing it around by means of floppy or cd)

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I agree with all the people who think this is crap. Contradictory along with no credibility. There is no proof what so ever that lends itself to this documents authenticity. Everyone and their mother probably has the capacity to create that document. Just because something comes from Art and it has TOP SECRET on it, does not make it true. Sorry, I vote for BS

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Whether it's fake or not...i dont know...

But as for people saying it's contradictory...Point out where...coz i just read the whole thing and didn't find a thing.

Someone said it was that there is an afterlife that is better than current Earth life. Sorry to tell you but it didn't say that there was an afterlife that was better than current earth life. It said that People who think theafter life is better than current Earth life are more susceptible to these trigers, and age quicker...and are more destructive to humanity

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This entire document is a complete fraud. The text on the red page is written in the font "Symbol" and translates to jibberish.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Supposedly sent to Art Bell from a "Dr. Joseph M." What do you think?

I'm going to make some leaps and bounds here so stick with me kids.

Dr. Joseph M, is actually a guy named Joseph Matheny who I don't think is a doctor, he may have a phd in math but I think maybe just a bachelors.

Joseph matheny is the guy behind Ong's Hat/Incunabula mythos fame, currently it is in a stage he and his cronies are calling El Centro and Omega, having to do with mind control, this would tie into it and is fairly typical.

Joseph was on the art bell show a few years ago, I don't think it went well but with the new host it might be easy to slip something in there.

Just a guess I could be wrong, if I'm not it's safe to assume it's crap.

i am not an expert on Ong's hat, only scanned it a few times but it reeked of bs.

Spiderj

<<   2  3  4 >>

join