It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Illuminati interview'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I don't know guy's? Sounds interesting though!

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 05:58 AM
link   
i haven't finished it yet, but how many of these groups are there in this country?

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Not for sure, it's not that important who...

it's all in the fruits they produce.

I could say that there is a committee of 300 people in the triangle of CFR, Bdbrgr, TLC groups influencing the world to the beat of the 13 illuminati blood families, but there's more to it. But, I'm not positive on judging who did it. It doesn't matter about tracing their footprints. It slows you down, it deprives. Just LIVE to the best potiential that you have to rise above the smokescreen of life. Start looking around you, doesn't it seem like a big distraction? Well... it's not. Get yourself right with God and the rest is history.

[Edited on 12-12-2002 by pacman]

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Could be true, it's obviously been written by somebody well versed in the subject, but there is nothing to cross refer with, no hard evidence, it could have been written just for the fun of it.

However I do remember some stuff abouit ritual abuse in Cleveland in the UK several years ago that was completely disproved and all the social workers being cpompletely discredited.

posted on Jan, 5 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I don't know what it sounds like...but I know what it smells like........

"(president of the Eastern Star and 33rd degree Mason) and they both were also leaders in the Illuminati in that area."...from this article...I suppose his grandparents were both gay, and adopted......

"Are all Masons Illuminati? No, especially at the lower levels..."

Well that must suck for the Illuminati then, because the Grand Master has the Authority, and he need be only lvl 3!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

"The pyramid and the "eye of Horus" on the back of the dollar bill are Illuminati symbology."

Not in anyway true....

"The saying on the dollar, 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' also means "bringing in the new order".."

What a dork, anyone who knows Latin knows it means "A new order for the ages//generations" Nothing to do with "World orders" and it is a famous quote taken from Virgil the poet, not some super elite Illuminati, whom came some 1000 years later...

"I was taught that the Illuminati had its roots in the ancient practices that reach into the beginning of recorded time; that the Babylonians on the plains created ziggurats to their deities, whom the Illuminati worship."

The idiot so easily fails to answer the question, how far back does the Illuminati go? 1776 no further.

Unlike Freemasonry, which went through several stages of development dating back to the collegeum of architecture in Rome nearly 2000 years ago, and it tries to trace itself further back to Solomon's temple 3000 years ago, Illuminati have NO history, and NO future because they were disbanded after some political troubles, before the turn of the century.

This guy is a bone head, and doesn't even explain HOW the Freemasons and Illuminati are connected, he just says they are.

Well I say smurfs rule the world, using these tiny megaphones to communicate with us "fat people" as they call us, and they have catapults that fire a secret chemical that makes our dicks fall off, and they have one of these catapults in every major capital of the world!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Quite an interesting read!!!!!! Thanks for the link!!!!! I wonder how much is true?!?!
For some reason I would guess quite a bit of it is!!!!!

[Edited on 7-1-2003 by UniQue Werkx]

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I guess you didn't read anything I WROTE....usually when someone is COMPLETELY wrong about one thing, they aren't much more right about the rest.

Especially when someone is CLAIMING to be in the innerworkings of the THING HE GOT WRONG!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Of course I read what you wrote FM......... and it's still my opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If you go to this online Latin dictionary and enter the words novus ordo seclorum into the section in the bottom frame, you will see that they do indeed translate as "New World Order" make sure that you do not use capitals or the dictionary will think you are using a name

www.nd.edu...

[Edited on 7-1-2003 by moonclamp]

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I wouldn't trust their website...if you go to bablefish.com and type in � You will recieve this following translation. 4.

Odd?

It's not the best example of shoddy translations, but my grandma learned latin, I've asked many people who know lating, seclorum doesn't mean "world" it means "age" or "generation".

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Some looking into this site it does not even translate what we are asking for.

It changes the word from "Seclorum" to seculorum I'm still trying to find the path in grammar for seclorum whose root word is saeculum. Or possibly secula, but the latter is the one that becomes plural by saying seculorum.

Now, as for an easy fact, notice that the translation of orum is a plural genative.

I doubt they are saying "New Worlds Order" Which it can't be because the word meaning World or Worlds is an I word, this is a case of Idioms, ask a person fluent in latin and I'm sure they'd better walk us through it

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 7-1-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The translator is on a French University Site so I would assume pretty reliable.

Acccording to this link

here

It seems that seclorum and seculorum mean the same thing.

I think that if you go by dictionaries and different opinions this is maybe one of those things that remains open to debate,

I have no reason to disbelieve either translation. The seal still uses very powerful esoteric/occult symbols from around the world whether they are related to a secret society or not - New order of the ages or New World Order, the translation is neither here nor there really it's just a label.

What is important is where we are all going, not where we have come from.

posted on Jan, 7 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well the debate would have to be moved on to Idioms, and I don't know if any of us truly understand latin idioms, because the language has been dead for 1000 years, 1500 years if you go by Roman latin...which is where the quote came from "Virgil" ... I suppose linguists would know though...

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I know this topic is pretty old, so maybe none of you will read it, anyway i wanted to let you know that "novo ordo seclorum" can be easily read as "new world order" in english. This is because seculorum can be intended as "of this world". In italian (the neolatin language most resembling latin) the word "secolare" still has the same meaning, so when at school teach about the vatican earthly power, they talk about "potere secolare". Actually, "secolare" has both meanings in italian (one referring to something that is one century old, one referring to earthly), but the sentence "nuovo ordine secolare" (pretty much similar to its latin counterpart) would surely mean "new world order" in english.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I've read Svali's interviews before over at Suite101.

www.suite101.com...

Interestingly, the stuff about being a tool in ritual abuse is similar to the woman who David Icke has done some stuff with, Arizona Wilder (?) - and also banned member of this forum Daelume

top topics

join