It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Infoguide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Before you go further:
www.youtube.com...

To all the people that are interested, convinced, skeptical or in denial concerning the subject of ufos. Here's a little guide i created last few months.
You don't have to believe all this information. I'm not saying it's all true.
Just read , look and listen.

I'm not religious, I'm not an atheist. And i surely don't believe in mainstream science or evolution as an answer to anything. We destroy our planet, kill eachother and still we think we are superior.

What am i?

UFO's are not just swampgas, weather phenomena, misidentified aircraft, boltlightning, mass hallucionations or whatever the coverup people use to dismiss realities.

I haven't seen a ufo in my life but still i came to the following conclusion.
Not even because of footage or pictures.

Are there secret space programs? Definately
Are there beings from another world? Definately
Is the scientific community ignorant on the subject? Definately
Are most skeptics misinformers working for the government? Definately
Is the mainstream science and media a part of the cover up?. Definately
(they probably don't even know it )

All i want is that people look at the subject seriously. Spread information. Discuss and look at all the information out there as a hole.
Start connecting the dots!!

English is not my first language so please forgive my grammar errors here and there.
I'm not responsible for any suicide attempts or exploding brains as a consequence of information brain overload.

PEACE

Abovetech

www.youtube.com/TOAFN

Websites part 1:

www.freedomofinfo.org...
www.freedomofinfo.org...
www.freedomofinfo.org...
(Check out the pdf's on the bottom)
Coalition for freedom of information.
Mission: Achieving scientific, congressional and media credibility for the study of unexplained aerial phenomena while working for the release of official information and physical evidence.

www.wanttoknow.info...
www.wanttoknow.info...
www.wanttoknow.info...
This website specializes in providing fact-filled news articles and concise summaries of major cover-ups which impact our lives and world.

www.mufon.com...
Dedicated to the Scientific Study of UFOs for the Benefit of Humanity

www.ufoscience.org...
The UFO Research Coalition is dedicated to the disciplined, objective and scholarly investigation of the UFO phenomenon and the professional presentation of those investigations to similarly inclined colleagues, the public, and responsible members of the media and the government.

www.scientificexploration.org...
The Society for Scientific Exploration (SSE) is a multi-disciplinary professional organization of scientists and other scholars committed to the rigorous study of unusual and unexplained phenomena that cross traditional scientific boundaries and may be ignored or inadequately studied within mainstream science.

www.ufoskeptic.org...
An information site on the UFO phenomenon by and for professional scientists.
Skeptic - One who practices the method of suspended judgment, engages in rational and dispassionate reasoning as exemplified by the scientific method, shows willingness to consider alternative explanations without prejudice based on prior beliefs, and who seeks out evidence and carefully scrutinizes its validity.

www.cohenufo.org...
Some history on the subject

www.konsulting.com...
UFO related PDF documents/ FOIA requests

www.cufon.org...
We strive to present material relating to UFO phenomena and the search for UFO-related government documents obtained through official channels in a fair and accurate manner.

www.exopoliticsradio.com...
The science of relations between our Earth and advanced, intelligent civilizations in the Universe with Alfred Webre.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by abovetech]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Part 2

www.theblackvault.com...
Declassified government documents

www.narcap.org...
To improve aviation safety and enhance scientific knowledge

www.majesticdocuments.com...
The team's mission is to clarify the UFO phenomenon, its agenda and history, and to implement the most effective way to educate the public and world governments to its reality and implications.
brumac.8k.com...
Dr. Bruce Maccabee research

strahija.tripod.com...
Ufo sightings by astronauts

www.presidentialufo.com...
UFOs and the presidents.

www.keyholepublishing.com...
Articles & Essays by Richard Dolan

www.disclosureproject.org...
is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 + government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Extraterrestrial technologies by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

www.serpo.org...
This site is intended to facilitate the gradual release of confidential documents pertaining to a top secret exchange program of twelve US military personnel to Serpo, a planet of Zeta Reticuli, between the years 1965-78.

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufoevidence.org...
An independant report on UFOs written by the french association COMETA.
This report details the results of a study by the institute of Higher Studies for National Defence. ( Why haven't i ever heard of that? Ask your media! )

Radio interviews:

Timothy Good interview playlist:
youtube.com...
Philip. J. Corso interview
www.youtube.com... ( 12 parts)
NASA Related
www.youtube.com...

Documentaries:

Black box UFO sightings
www.youtube.com... (compilation)
www.youtube.com... ( 5 parts total)
www.youtube.com... (4 parts)
Secret Space
youtube.com... (11 parts)
Out of the blue UFO docu
www.youtube.com...
Safespace documentaire compilation
youtube.com...
Evidence The Case For NASA UFO's ( 11 parts )
www.youtube.com...

Press statements:
Disclosure project 2 hour press meeting 2001( that long ago? yeah ridiculous i know)
www.youtube.com...
Disclosure project related playlists:
www.youtube.com...
youtube.com...

Nation press club 12 NOV 2007
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

It's not only about UFO's and secret space programs. It's about the big picture where the same people are controlling and hiding the truth.

Also check
Zeitgeistmovie.com
Freedom to fascism (Renee Russo RIP)

Also check out Jordan Maxwell. Very knowledgable person on the Occult ( which only means hidden)

Truth entertainment ( for if you're about to explode or wanna calm down)

Bill hicks RIP
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

George Carlin:
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You don't need to convince me im with you 100% on this, ive seen my own evidence seen them for myself and nobody would ever convince me otherwise,
Link to my own UFO Pic.

i55.photobucket.com...

Kepp up the good work

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Very nice compilation you've put together there.

Some good info, and I agree, the mundane explanations over the years for some of these things is laughable at best.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There are some decent links in here. You may especially wish to add the documentaries to the documentary sticky thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Excellent, thank you so much for sharing your collection of sources. This will help tremendously with my cross-indexing research and data compilation efforts.

I agree with Dulcimer, if you have the time and inclination, please add relevent sources in the Documentary Thread, and in any other compilation where you feel evidence applies (there are several, including Dulcimer's linked in my signature, if you need help finding them).

I for one am going to flag this thread, and when I get to a point in my research where I'm ready to start examining sources directly, this is where I'll start. I hope that others will add their own favorite UFO/Alien Sources here too, it would make a good pool of sites to reference/cross-index/catalouge when a new case comes up.

Thanks again abovetech! Keep up the great work!

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thank you for your post above tech. One thing America must do is learn to think for themselves. Question everything. The government is trying to teach us things and we are not supposed to question them or be branded a traitor. Bush said there was no question of wmd's in Iraq but were any found. Think for yourself!

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetech

Very nice collection of links. Any 'analysis' of your own to go with it, or are we supposed to glean your position strictly from the nature of the links, and the somewhat cryptic post you made in another thread that led me hear.

Interested in hearing more.
DocMoreau

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Ok, this is a very old post, so I should probably not be posting.

Anyway,

I'm curious how you have come to these conclusions.. UFOs are unidentified flying objects. something that is unidentified isnt conclusive proof of anything, especially aliens.

Also, how can you say the media is covering this up? WHY WOULD THE MEDIA do that. The media starves for legitimate reasons to show outrageous material for ratings.
Additionally, there were no talk of alien abductions and such upuntil the early 1900's when movies started to show out-space life for dramatic effect. Its funny how everyone's conclusion is that aliens look a certain way, or fly certain aircrafts when those were all in silent films before people had sited anything similar to it.

In eastern europe, they have similar debates over vampires. People claim to have encounters with vampires all the time. Vampires are culturally synonymous to our aliens.

I just don't understand how you can just make definite conclusions about the government and aliens with no proof. The government is comprised of fat old white guys who just want to make money.. why would they care if there are aliens.. WHY would they hide that. how does that help them? The only thing our government has hidden is military attacks and conflicts. And thats more for global image.

You guys are so quick to deem "non-believers" as idiots who just don't think for themselves, but honestly... you are kind of the idiots... hate to say it because your post was so heartfelt and you spent a lot of time on it, but you believe some and have no proof of it... that is called faith... which is the foundation of religion... and kind of stupid..

Honestly, who cares? If you haven't encountered aliens, why do you believe in them? Who hasn't seen these photos and videos on the internet, but none of that is conclusive proof that aliens exist. I mean, I'm open to believing that aliens exist, but show me the proof. dont show me a blurred youtube video. Canada just released a ton of documents on the subject, and 90% of the documents were just supposed sites of alien encounters. No proof still...

I don't think you understand how much money there would be to be made if aliens existed.. if they were really under wraps right now, people would have exploited it to the billionth degree.

top topics

join