It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure And D4rk Kn1ght

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So this might be the most far-fetched post I have made on ATS...sorry for that. I just think it's important for ATS members to have an open mind about disclosure and it's ramifications. I tend to view it with some suspicion, not only for the sudden developments of late but also based on the warnings from D4rk Kn1ght.

Now, I am not saying I believe D4rk Kn1ght or his story but it does make me wonder. I would urge members to read (or re-read) the related threads with a new perspective based on current events. All of this recent discussion of disclosure would seem to dove-tail with his time-line. Ask yourself why, all of the sudden, this topic has become huge in the media. Also note the complete disinterest of government officials at all levels - there hasn't even been an attempt to deny all of the recent testimonials, which is a complete reversal of their previous tactics. It may be a coincidence but maybe not.

D4rk Kn1ght warned of visions in the sky that would be contrived by the government, with the purpose of consolidating world power and possibly de-population. If that sort of thing were to just happen, out-of-the-blue, it would not be nearly as effective as if the world had been conditioned to expect some sort of contact or threat from Aliens.

Whipping the populace into a frenzy of fear so that they demand security, no matter the sacrifice, is just one hallmark of tyranny. Making the threat caused by Aliens would solve all of the religious issues a feigned rapture or Armageddon would present.

I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade, I just think it's wise to be open to all possibilities and, above all, to be skeptical until all the facts are in and you can analysis the evidence for yourself.

I posted this in another thread but I really wanted to open it up to ATS members at large so we can discuss how these two topics maybe be related. Perhaps there are members on ATS who could connect the dots between these two storylines better than me.

D4rk Kn1ght Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 16/11/07 by kosmicjack]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Kosmicjack, the thing I remember reading about DK's posts were that once he/she saw a certain set of lights in the sky, they'd "leave" to, I think, live off the grid. In that thread, the set of lights happened earlier then DK expected and that was that.

I don't think there's been posts since. . .

[edit on 16-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeah.....DK left for the hills, (Nepal I believe, correct me if I'm wrong).....

Came back.......gave more warnings........then left again......!

The posts are there I'll try and retrieve the links, unless someone can do it faster.

Anthing concerning D4KK1 is always contreversial and this thread will, IMO, be massive......!

MR

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I read a large part of the DK thread and decided that DK is going to do what he's going to do. More power to him.

I'm not inclined to change my lifestyle based on the type of information he received. What happens happens. I may live or I may die and I accept that.

Seems like so many people are afraid of dying before they're 80. I don't understand it.

I'd rather eat butter, use real sugar in my tea, skydive, and die at 55 than eat lousy, tasteless food and die 80, grey, and toothless never having lived.

Being a good-looking corpse is not a good goal for one's life.

Best wishes to DK, wherever he may be.
-----
DK is not leaving until Spring 2008 or 2009. I forget which year it is.

[edit on 11/16/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Supposedly he went to Tibet. I believe his last postings may have been in August or September while on a return visit to the UK - which he said would be his last. Who knows, maybe we will hear from him again.

He did say that he was bugging out earlier than expected but I don't think he specified why. There was a lot of speculation about what the "lights" would be. I think it was described as seven with one in the middle.

The point being, many people just sort of assumed it would be a faked rapture or religious event. Maybe not.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Still could happen. That "secret illuminati timeline" thread is interesting, seems to be a lot of speculation as to what can happen in late Dec. I think something will happen on that day. I hope nothing bad or a fake second coming/rapture.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I remember reading thru D4rk's threads and wondering what he could be speaking of. He hasn't been around (as we know of) here in some time but he seems to have struck a chord with some on ATS as I see a mention of his name come up every so often. Is there a chance what he said is true to some extent? I'm beginning to wonder...There have been some interesting things happening lately that may corroborate what he claimed. It's still early so I'll sit back and see what happens. But he's got my attention...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Well, he said there would be increased activity in the skies: CHECK

Whether you believe it or not, there has certainly been a huge increase in reported UFO sightings this year.

Another thing that members were trying to pinpoint him on is the correlation between his claim and Project Blue Beam. If you check D4rk Kn1ght's threads he did post one related to the project. Interesting.

Many people relate cell phone towers to Project Blue Beam. I have noticed lately MANY new cell phone towers in my area. They sort of look like "industrial strength" cell towers, for lack of a better term. Several are within 1/8 to 1/4 of a mile of each other which I also find interesting. If you look around your communities, I am sure we can mostly agree that there is cell tower overkill. Why? Why do the towers get bigger and more numerous, whereas most technology (certainly the phones themselves) is streamlined as it ages and improves? Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
D4RK did say Project Bluebeam was the real deal and at the heart of what he was talking about.
I have not seen him since his trip back a few months ago and he was in the chatroom here obsight. He used to be a regular chatter ya know....very NICE guy, personable and friendly He was getting more supply's on his UK visit and had just purchased a bunch of water purifier stuff that was on sale and he was all pumped up about that.

The main 'sign' he was watching for was this circle of lights with one in the middle, but it was also supposed to have some sound associated with it....his wife saw it one morning and took a pic of it and that was that, they LEFT!

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Yeah, that was soooo creepy...supposedly hearing things that would make you believe what you are seeing, even if you are skeptical.

So my question is...shouldn't we at least be dubious about all of this "disclosure".

This complete turnaround in coverage and information has me suspicious. Anyone else? What about the cell towers?

I wish I was a digi-geek so I would have some idea of how to post pictures of this one tower in particular near my home. Something is not right about it. From one location near my home I can see five cell towers. Come on. And I still get dropped in that same area. I don't think those towers are necessarily for cell phones.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Each cellular provider uses their own antenna, so that's the reason you see multiple ones in a small area :-)

I think DK's story is very interesting, especially in the context of Blue Beam. We'll just have to see...Personally, I haven't seen anything odd in the sky lately.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I tent to get DK story with a grain of salt. What I mean is that his story wasn't at all far fetched but his admission for the story being a hoax was too weird. I know a lot of ats-ers thing the opposite but DK behavior was not normal. We don't even know if it was him who made the hoax claim to begin with. Since july few of the things he said came to be true which leads me to believe that part of the story are true, maybe what is changed is just the time factor.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga
I hope nothing bad or a fake second coming/rapture.

Well if there was a second rapture, it may do away with some of the sillyness brought on by 'classical christian' ideology.

What would be interesting is to see 'who goes' from the 'classical christian' world.
Is it the top pastors, that are already up in age to begin with...leaving behind 'confessing' leaders who will sob that there 'life was not straight with God' - yet they are fit to take the helm and lead us against the anti-christ.

(the left behind games tend to be focusing on getting people used to the idea of being left behind and not so much on how not to get left behind. Sounds like a scandalous to me...dont recall the Bible ever mentioning, let along focusing on an "army to fight the anti-christ." More like taking things way out of context when "Christ comes back and wipes satan off the earth." But whatever.)

Let the rapture come...Im interested in how this plays out.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I dont think DK actually know's what type of event it would be, he starts by infering that it is a man made evnt but then goes on to decribe a event more natural in nature.

Some of what he foremarns is straight out of the book of revelations which to me describes a natural global catastophy. Such an event could have a slow build up or by as sudden as a bollide strike. Either way being remote or high would not neccesarily save you as such events would totally transform the planet as we know it.

The book of revelations descibes the stars flying in the sky, new stars appearing, new mountains appearing, the sun rising in the west instead of the east, strange noises and lights in the sky, days of darkness etc.

If these visions were a taste of things to come are they ppart of a regular pattern and is it tied in with flood myths, lost civilisations etc.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well, my point is that no matter what happens with Disclosure, I think we would do well to be skeptical.

I think the goverment has a lot to gain from Disclosure and there has never been an issue it hasn't tried to spin or manage to its satisfaction or benefit. Disclosure is the ultimate false flag, the one thing to unite all nations and religions. The one thing to scare the beJesus out of everyone so we will submit to whatever measures they try to sell us for protection.

It would be niave and arrogant to think that there are not other life forms or civilizations in our universe. However, I have not personally witnessed enough solid evidence to say that contact has been made - I am sure others would disagree. BUT I have witnessed government efforts to degrade our liberties and consolidate power. This is where I think D4rk Kn1ght's warning would serve us well. I think our government is likely more of a threat than Aliens but "Aliens" would be a great mechanism to bring about tyranny.

[edit on 17/11/07 by kosmicjack]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
There was a lot of speculation about what the "lights" would be. I think it was described as seven with one in the middle.

Here is a curious STS-80 Video of 7 UFOs with one brighter one in the middle over Africa. Check it out. It's interesting. Could this be what DK saw?

VIDEO - 7 UFOs, 1 BRIGHT One in the Middle.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thanks KosmicJack for your post and I do not think it far-fetched.

I agree that these postings are curious and are worth consideration. I will certainly be keeping an eye on this thread.

As far as I am concerned, it will be interesting to see how things pan out. I am not comfortable with what may come, but I guess there is no way out, even if you up and disappear as it seems that everyone will be exposed to these lights and sounds.

As far as disclosure is concerned, I think whether or not there are aliens, this will be spun to some advantage. It is the ultimate trump card afterall, so its use will be carefully planned. I do think that there is a possibility of life forms other than ourselves. As we are very limited in our senses these may already exist beyond what we are aware of. We are far too arrogant to acknowledge these limitations though and assume that we know everything.

There are so many things that do not seem to add up. I just want to remain openminded and cautious that things may not be what we think they are.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok, I'm confused, which end of the world prediction should i be preparing for, this one or the 21st dec 2007 this year???

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wasn't it all going to start with him seeing the moon set twice in the same day? I don't remember if he had seen that which started all the talk or was still waiting. Guess I need to do some rereading.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xXMukzXx

LOL! Hey buddy -this is ATS- you're going to have to pencil in at least a half dozen dates on your calendar!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join