It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video here in ND where I live

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Found this on youtube when lookin for video when searching North Dakota on youtube.com its pretty amazing. I didnt get to see this

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-3-2007 by ExCloud]

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
here is more of it that I just found

Part 1: www.youtube.com...

Part 2: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
These are just off the bat commentaries, but it's interesting how these look almost exactly like FrozenLights footage that was dismissed as a hoax because there's a nearby airport. Just saying...

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I live in the state closest airport to Dickenson is Minot(where I live) and Minot is about an hour if not more away from Dickenson I am going to try and get in contact with the guy who filmed it if I can.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
These are just off the bat commentaries, but it's interesting how these look almost exactly like FrozenLights footage that was dismissed as a hoax because there's a nearby airport. Just saying...

*Frozenthought

This video has been posted before, a long time ago... just after i joined. There was a lengthy discussion about it but the general consensus was that it was simply civilian aircraft like on FTs videos.

I can't find the link right now, because searching for UFO video tends to bring up a lot of hits. If i find it i will post the link here.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sorry, ForzenThought it is.
Eh, I'm tired now so I'm gonna hit the hay before I say anything else. Night everyone.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I am listening to the interviews and it seams the guy who filmed it has many experiences in his area. When he says he lives in Dickenson he could be talking about 5-10miles out in the country. He may be right in town though

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Could it be just some animal eyes in the tree's that illuminate on the camera, but can't be seen with the naked eye? Just a guess because I have know idea what these lights may be. Interesting though. Hope someone can come in here and shed some better light on this subject, "No pun intended. Thanks for the video.

Solarskye

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I thought about this as well. The only animal it could be is a racoon, but most of the time you only find them in pairs unless they have babies. To many lights for this though I think.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The moon is probably low because I think I saw some trees covering it up a little bit in one shot. The bottom part of the vid is so dark you can't tell if it is just the ground or the sky...

It looks like people with flashlights to me...

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
He is apparently shooting east right after sunset from Dickinson. That puts him shootin just above the horizon towards Bismark, the state capitol - about 100 miles away.

Under the right conditions would it be possible he is observing westerly aircraft coming into Bismark for landing? 100 miles seems like a long ways away but ND is flat and big sky country, even if its not Montana.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The video is 9:58 long! This would take at least half an hour to download on a dialup connection. I would like to see it and judge if it is real or not but there is no way I am gonna download such a huge file!

It would be courteous to the dialup users if the OP posted the movie length along with the associated link so we don't get trapped!

Just something to consider from now on

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok, I'm back from sleep. This certainly is interesting footage, but I think we should hold off with any real decisionmaking until we can see a photograph of the area in daylight. If the lights are under the tree line at least I wouldn't say they are potential UFOs.. maybe Unidentified Ground Objects.

I noticed the user who uploaded this is a typical 'UFO' user who uploads whatever he can find that's not already uploaded, but I'm still gonna ask him for some sources on the stuff.

Originally posted by fooffstarrThis video has been posted before, a long time ago... just after i joined. There was a lengthy discussion about it but the general consensus was that it was simply civilian aircraft like on FTs videos.
Now, did you just say that the videos the OP posted have been posted 'a long time ago' or were you referring to FrozenThoughts?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I thought just the same..Even the cameramans talk is in some sense similar to Frozenthoughts

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It is interesting indeed.

The moon is probably low because I think I saw some trees covering it up a little bit in one shot. The bottom part of the vid is so dark you can't tell if it is just the ground or the sky...
It looks like people with flashlights to me...

Well to me the lights seem to be abit high for that. And they move backwards and forwards faster then a man could run imo.

[edit on 18-3-2007 by Spacedeck]

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I don't think the lights filmed by that guy near O'Hare were a Hoax - I was just going to push that thread up again and add this threads links. I have to say GREAT FIND!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
IMO it's interesting. I think the animals thought is a bit far fetched myself.

As far as I am concerned the lights are unidentified.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarrThis video has been posted before, a long time ago... just after i joined. There was a lengthy discussion about it but the general consensus was that it was simply civilian aircraft like on FTs videos.
Now, did you just say that the videos the OP posted have been posted 'a long time ago' or were you referring to FrozenThoughts?

The video the OP posted. I can remember it coming up just after i joined the website. It ended up getting the same explanation as Frozenthoughts IIRC.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This seems fake, seems like people holding lights moving them around.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I watched the video again. It seams like his voice and actions are very believable like when he tried to yell for whoever it is he yells for then is just like omg this is amazing or whatever he says. I dont know about a hoax I do know that next time I am in the dickenson area I am going to try to find the location, but it will be hard. North Dakota would actually be pretty ideal for flying a UFO alot of open country and nobody except farmers for miles.

<<   2  3 >>

join