It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Electronic Weapons Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I want to get some feedback from others as to what extent if any deadly weapons are used illegally on the American public. There sure seems to be a lot of information about this topic available plus a recent court case involving
Jesus Mendoza Maldonado v John Ashcroft, (S. D. Tex.) Case No. M 03-38 where it was established as a matter of fact that federal agencies are using harmful satellite radiation technologies and other radio frequency/microwave weapons that heat up your cells and displace blood temporarily. These weapons seem to be used for national security and the military to monitor activity of residences. It is also seems to be used to kill as many articles I've read indicate. After reading the articles and seeing some of the supposed symptoms I can concur that the "sudden shock" when falling asleep has truly happened to me....to the point that I asked my Dr. about it. They offered no legitimate explanation and it had never happened before. If these activities are real which I truly believe are, then that is pretty scarry considering I sure as hell haven't done anything deserving of such treatment. So I do a lot of research and have an inquisitive mind (Oh and got into a heated debate with my grad prof about the federal reserve)....I guess that warrants death now a days. Anyway curious to see what others have to say.....like

How is is carried out? A van in driveway, through a device planted in your home? Through windows? I kept reading about an implant? Is this done remotely? Some links

Link1

Link2

PICS

Link3

Link4

Link5

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There is a thread in the PTS section which you will certainly find very interesting

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

these attacks are often complemented by organized harassment, aka. gangstalking (which is what the thread is mainly about) but perfectly deniable remote torture by microwave and sound plays a big role, nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wait...does this sudden shock as you are falling asleep occur

1. When you are in that zone between sleep and conciousness
-and-
2. Does it feel like a sudden buzzing feeling in your head?

I'm 15 now and three years ago I was getting that alot and I actually went in for an MRI to get it checked out...eventually I learned to ignore it...are you suggesting that this is something someone else is causing to happen?

Can someone confirm this so I can start lining my walls with lead?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The conserns of electronic spying are very real. So real in fact, that I consider my freedom and privacy to be under attack.

I am seriously considering going "underground" at this point. Just need a couple more events to put me over the proverbial edge. Such as another turndown from the police directorate, after having spent large sums on lawyers, trying to get justice in a case where every police worker seems to be interconnected and have some thrid party source of information that I do not know about, but obviously think they have the beans on me.

Fortunately, Rama is a great friend in science. I will say no more.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Big story in the Washington Post:

Mind Games
New on the Internet: a community of people who believe the government is beaming voices into their minds. They may be crazy, but the Pentagon has pursued a weapon that can do just that.

By Sharon Weinberger
Sunday, January 14, 2007

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by abidtic
I want to get some feedback from others as to what extent if any deadly weapons are used illegally on the American public. There sure seems to be a lot of information about this topic available plus a recent court case involving
Jesus Mendoza Maldonado v John Ashcroft, (S. D. Tex.) Case No. M 03-38 where it was established as a matter of fact that federal agencies are using harmful satellite radiation technologies and other radio frequency/microwave weapons that heat up your cells and displace blood temporarily.

I'm not sure how you think this establishes anything as a matter of fact. IIRC Maldonado sues for oddball stuff all the time, and the court dismisses it all the time as being without merit.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
these weapons existed at least since 1992. i know of a man that has has his thoughts monitored since 1992 when he was at school. this case is well known to all his family memebers and people around him.

if you don't think that directed energy weapons exist go look aon the internet and you can actually buy these weapons, they are advertised as weapons to use against your neighbours, people can actually buy these things.

his life was destroyed in 1992 when he was at school. so these weapons of doing these things were in existance in 1992.

the problem is microwaves and sound weapons are undetectable really to the average person, and most people that are targeted are usually poor, and have no real way to get there voice heard.

top topics

join