It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lapsit Exillis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
"Newton was not the first of the age of reason. He was the last of the magicians, the last of the Babylonians and Sumerians, the last great mind which looked out on the world with the same eyes as those who began to build our intellectual inheritance rather less than ten thousand years ago."
Newton "saw the whole universe and all that is in it as a riddle, as a secret which could be read by applying pure thought to certain evidence, certain mystic clues which God had hid about the world to allow a sort of philosopher's treasure hunt to the esoteric brotherhood. He believed that these clues were to be found partly in the evidence of the heavens and in the constitution of elements, but also partly in certain papers and traditions handed down by the brethren in an unbroken chain back to the original cryptic revelation."
- John Maynard Keynes, Newton the Man

[edit on 29-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"Just as the world was created from dark chaos through the bringing forth of the light and through the separation of the aery firmament and of the waters from the earth, so our work brings forth the beginning out of black chaos and its first matter through the separation of the elements and the illumination of matter."
- Sir Isaac Newton

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What's the point in this?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
With the "Sublime Prince", if you have to ask, your better off not.

He is into the esoteric, and forgotten lore.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
"Just as the world was created from dark chaos through the bringing forth of the light and through the separation of the aery firmament and of the waters from the earth, so our work brings forth the beginning out of black chaos and its first matter through the separation of the elements and the illumination of matter."
- Sir Isaac Newton

who am i to judge? but your posts dont come across as "run of the mill".
and the correlation between your favorite actor and newton is? i think it's high time you make your topic a tad clearer.
thx
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Guessing from the scene or picture posted, "Eyes wide shut", may provide a clue.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I think he's trying to point out something in Newton's Laws.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
"I keep the subject of my inquiry constantly before me, and wait till the first dawning opens gradually, by little and little, into a full and clear light."
Isaac Newton

"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the Prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition."

Sir Issac Newton 1642-1727

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
"I keep the subject of my inquiry constantly before me, and wait till the first dawning opens gradually, by little and little, into a full and clear light."
Isaac Newton

"About the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the Prophecies, and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamor and opposition."

Sir Issac Newton 1642-1727

BINGBINGBINGBINGBING!!!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
* Newton didn't nee himself as a magician
* Nobody else sees Newton as a magician
* The world wasn't full of riddles to him, therefore he also became famous with his theories, not because he did see the world as riddles.
* He didn't look at the eyes of 1,000 years ago, that's also the reason why he invented the theorie.
* Babylonians and Sumerians did have knowledge of which people today still wonder how they could have had them.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion�We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Author not Disclosed.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   

"Power, if in reality it is absolute, can be only one. The idea of the absolute excludes multiplicity. For that reason the power sought by the Comintern and � Comintern,� which are things of the same order, being absolute, must also in politics be unique and identical : Absolute power has a purpose in itself, otherwise it is not absolute. And until the present day there has not yet been invented another machine of total power except the Communist State. Capitalistic bourgeois power, even on its highest rung of the ladder, the power of Caesar, is limited power since if, in theory, it was the personification of the deity in the Pharaohs and Caesars in ancient times, then nevertheless, thanks to the economic character of life in those primitive States and owing to the technical under-development of the State apparatus, there was always room for individual freedom. Do you understand that those who already partially rule over nations and worldly governments have pretensions to absolute domination? Understand that that is the only thing which they have not yet reached."
Christian G. Rakovsky 1938

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Removed

[Edited on 2-12-2003 by EPLURIBUSUNUM]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Ending a topic once again by utter shock...

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Aw, crap. Another maggot who thinks if he talks in circles and mystically he'll be seen as wise.

It ain't happenin', pal.

Got something to say, spit it out.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Oh come on TC its fun.

Its like a Rorschach test but without the ink blots.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   

by Expluribus
Christendom

Freetranslations
It is Dutch.
The Netherlands

Newton still wasn't a magician.

[Edited on 2-12-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is all straight forward and destined to happen.

But you ignore two factors here eplur..

the return of christ and the involvement of alien lifeforms.

thinks may not play out in the end the exact way as planned for many hundreds of years, at least not for all people.

choose wisely for in the end there will not be much time to think or wish or hope but choose the path that will lead to salvation of your soul, all that you are.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Aw, crap. Another maggot who thinks if he talks in circles and mystically he'll be seen as wise.

It ain't happenin', pal.

Got something to say, spit it out.

I agree with you.

You don't need to be a conspiracy to discuss conspiracies.

Talking in codes isn't a very effective way of getting your message across.

Posting original material gets alot more credibility than quoting too.

Sorry for sounding cynical...

[Edited on 12-2-03 by Saucerat]

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
"Do you understand already? .. . Fraud; false moneys, given a legal standing . . . , using other terminology, so that you should understand me. Banks, the stock exchanges and the whole world financial system � is a gigantic machine for the purpose of bringing about unnatural scandals, according to Aristotle's expression; to force money to produce money � that is something that if it is a crime in economics, then in relations to finances it is a crime against the criminal code, since it is usury. I do not know by what arguments all this is justified : by the proposition that they receive legal interest. . . Even accepting that, and even that admission is more than is necessary, we see that usury still exists, since even if the interest received is legal, then it invents and falsifies the non-existent capital. Banks have always by way of deposits or moneys in productive movement a certain quantity of money which is five or perhaps even a hundred times greater than there are physically coined moneys of metal or paper. I shall say nothing of those cases when the credit-moneys, i.e. false, fabricated ones, are greater than the quantity of moneys paid out as capital. Bearing in mind that lawful interest is fixed not on real capital but on non-existing capital, the interest is illegal by so many times as the fictional capital is greater than the real one.

Bear in mind that this system, which I am describing in detail, is one of the most innocent among those used for the fabrication of false money. Imagine to yourself, if you can, a small number of people, having unlimited power through the possession of real wealth, and you will see that they are the absolute dictators of the stock-exchange; and as a result of this also the dictators of production and distribution and also of work and consumption. If you have enough imagination then multiply this, by the global factor and you will see its anarchical, moral and social influence, i.e. a revolutionary one... Do you now understand?"
Christian G. Rakovsky 1938 FreeMason

yamaguchy.netfirms.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join