It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

being followed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
lately, ever since i have gotten into conspiracies, UFOs, paranormal, etc. i have been getting an intense feeling of being followed or watched. I have had people in cars just stop right in front of my house in broad daylight and stare straight up at my window for several minutes. I dont think they knew, though, that I was had caught them. I think there was a person in my tree the other day but it was night time so i couldnt see very well, but as soon as i opened my blinds, the object scrambled down the tree and disappeared. Has anyone had any similar experiences?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
it's just the CIA, MIB's, NWO's... etc... I wouldn't worry too much about it, unless you KNOW something, uh oh !!!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
yes, when i have been outside, i have had the same car drive by my house at leats 5 times. also, in public places i get the feeling that i am being followed. and when im alone, sometimes i feel watched. maybe im just paranoid, but maybe the government is hiding some thign from us and maybe we are too close to finding the truth?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
uh oh is right... guess its time to pack up and move. haha

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yes the older and young alike are joining in. I have dealt with white Dodge vans and chryslers for a while, (5 pointed star) and it is also odd to have people taking notes and jotting things down as well. It is sad to see that some of the older 'thinkers' have become frightened and curious.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Don't worry if its only people who are following you.
But get alarmed when you hear a russle in the bushes and yellow reptilian eyes are following you....

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Usually I'd just say coincidence, but tonight a White van pulled up outside my house and stayed there for quite a while.
I live in a very quiet street with only a little amount of traffic gong through - mostly the residents.

It was strange to see a white van outside my house at 21:00 on a Sunday night. I opened the door to go and see what they wanted - the van drove off.

Not usually paranoid, but the brain's working overtime now

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Don't worry if its only people who are following you.
But get alarmed when you hear a russle in the bushes and yellow reptilian eyes are following you....

hahaha
ya

WHOA, just a minute ago i saw a shadow in my yard that looked like a human, im not sure though, but when i went to push the blinds up it was gone.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think its probably all true about goverment agencise sitting outside the houses of ATS members! they probably have a whole brancj dedicated to us! but hell I'm just paranoid ........... or is that what they want me to think??? ....................

*rushes for the cupboard under stairs*

..... but i'll just put my tin foil hat on just in case

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i also think that the government is following certain people

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by manoverboard

it's gonna be hard for me to hide. I don't stand out much, but my 2 bloody big dogs do, lol.
guess I could just set them on whoever's following me

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by funlovincriminal

Originally posted by manoverboard

it's gonna be hard for me to hide. I don't stand out much, but my 2 bloody big dogs do, lol.
guess I could just set them on whoever's following me

hahaha lol ya i dont think id be able to hide very well either.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sftprez
lately, ever since i have gotten into conspiracies, UFOs, paranormal, etc. i have been getting an intense feeling of being followed or watched. I have had people in cars just stop right in front of my house in broad daylight and stare straight up at my window for several minutes. I dont think they knew, though, that I was had caught them. I think there was a person in my tree the other day but it was night time so i couldnt see very well, but as soon as i opened my blinds, the object scrambled down the tree and disappeared. Has anyone had any similar experiences?

I often feel as though eyes are on me, particularly over the last few months (before I joined ATS, I might add). Whether it is something I should be concerned about, I don't know.

If nobody hears from me for a couple weeks, that might answer the question though.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
hmm, now i understand why cars have stopped right outside my window so many times lately

it only started a few weeks ago. ppl just sitting in the car without anyone getting in or out of the car.
and i live in norway for gawd's sake. this can't be. has to be just a coincidence. right?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wee bit on the strange side but yesterday i was outside my place of work indulging in a cigarette break when a car came past, slowed to a halt nearly, had a good look then drove off. About 5 mins later the same car went past and had another good look and drove off again.

Don't have much trouble at home though, live off a small road, off a main road on the ground floor. Can actually hear footsteps of people coming up my driveway if it's quiet when i'm in bed. Interesting though. Got my trusty wooden bat next to my bed

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
we all got followed by government agencies here at ATS!

*pours a cup of tea for the MI5 agent outside in the bush*

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
hmm, now i understand why cars have stopped right outside my window so many times lately

it only started a few weeks ago. ppl just sitting in the car without anyone getting in or out of the car.
and i live in norway for gawd's sake. this can't be. has to be just a coincidence. right?

wow that is really wierd. I know a friend too who is havin the same problem but i thought maybe it was just our imagination but maybe it is some kind of conspiracy...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well guys, have no fear. It is only me outside PREVENTING those pesky MIB's from seeing to your extermination...*cough* I mean..."silencing".

So, say HI to me once in a while..ya know..ATS watching is a very lonely job, especially on manoverboard's street...damn! Boringest.place.ever.

-wD

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It is good to open your mind but not to open with such ease to create an alternative astral realm or A.A.E.These A.A.Es are often a doorway that let you really see what is happening so if you believe now that you are being watched you are. Beings from every realm can be watching and trying to communicate

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Well guys, have no fear. It is only me outside PREVENTING those pesky MIB's from seeing to your extermination...*cough* I mean..."silencing".

So, say HI to me once in a while..ya know..ATS watching is a very lonely job, especially on manoverboard's street...damn! Boringest.place.ever.

-wD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join