It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you believe Germany invented UFOs?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Did the Germans invent a craft or a disc, now called the ‘UFO’ way back in the 40s? If you look at the photographs, you’ll be amazed at the secret goings-on in the Third Reich!

Unfortunately their research hit a roadblock at the end of WW II. But the German Scientists working on this top-secret project were whisked away by the Americans, Soviets and probably the French after the end of the war, where they presumably continued their research.

Some of the ‘UFOs’ we see today may be none other than the products of this research, ‘Black Triangles’ et al. I'm in no way suggesting that ALL UFOs are of German lineage. But probably some sightings including the ubiquitous 'Black Triangles' could be the result of such research?

These discs were known as the "Feuerball" weapon, sometimes erroneously referred to as
the mystery "V-7" weapon (of which there never was an official designation). The
WNF Feuerball relied on a rocket motor for launch, a plume sensor for aerial
detection, and an electrostatic filed weapon invented at Messerschmitt’s
Oberammergau facility.

Production of these craft was initially performed by WNF.
Because the discs burned chemicals around its ring to create the electrostatic field
necessary to disable Allied bomber engines and radar the object was soon
nicknamed the "Foo Fighter" by the Allies who sighted this fiery halo weapon
approaching them by day or night.

www.eyepod.org..." border=0>

If you want to delve into the details, it's here!

Pics: Courtesy Eyepod.Org

[edit on 5-10-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Nazi scientists were indeed working on flying discs and anti-gravity. I'd say it's a good shout that their work for various nations after WWII is responsible for most UFO sightings.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This topic has been discussed thoroughly before on another thread. Wish I had the link. Want a great book on the topic? It's called "The Search for Zero Point" by Nick Cook. Mr. Cook works for Jane's magazine and in the book he chronicles the history of zero gravity attempts and ideas over the last 85 years or so.

Amazing read. The Nazi's really had some crazy stuff buried in the hills of Germany. Makes you wonder how far we've gone with their Scientists and technology that we confiscated after the war...

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I would believe that sooner than I would believe Aliens created them.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The germans did have a disk built, as a kid i had a small pocket book printed in the 1960's that showed a photo of it, with a nazi paint job and was described as haveing a type of fan underneath (some kind of jet facing downwards?) unfortunately this book has become lost over the many house moves i have made over the years and i am still tearing the hairs out of my baldy head trying to find a copy in every secondhand book shop i come across
p.s. this book also showed other prototypes they had built including one that looked very much like the b2 except it had prop engines fitted.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Yes actually I do believe that the "nazis" somehow had a secret tie withthe grey aliens. There are some photos of German UFOs, I'm not sure if I can find them on here but I saw it in a book. I do however know that they experiemented with Mind Control and Joseph Mengele *Angel of Death* was a part of it. He was a pretty scary dude, some people say he's reptilian. I wouldn't doubt it, he was an evil man.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Didn't they bomb all their factories at the end of the war (when they lost) so no one could get their hands on their technology????

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yes, It's no wonder UFO sightings exploded after Paper Clip, The Nazi scientists were just relocated to U.S and Russia.
Hitlers quest for the pure blood is rooted in none other than the atlantis legend, Himler believed that the nordics were descended from the atlantians who did not evolve but came directly from heaven. The SS were meant to be of this bloodine there were breeding programs and other bizarre stuff. Definately a case of fact stranger than fiction.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Didn't they bomb all their factories at the end of the war (when they lost) so no one could get their hands on their technology????

the americans and russians raided their factories and copywrite records offices, the american operation was called operation paperclip iirc

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Look folks, I have researched and written pieces on combat aviation for many years. I have interviewed many Allied aces and men from the Luftwaffe so I know a little about WW 2 weapons.

The RLM- Reichsluftfahrtministerium (Air Ministry) set forth requirement for VTOL- vertical take off and landing- aircraft due to the fact that the Allied bombing campaign had holed many Luftwaffe runways making it obviously difficult and dangerous to use them.

Manufacturers presented many design layouts including one disc-shaped craft. It was not powered by any exotic propulsion system just a BMW 003 jet turbine that rwas routed through a ducted fan system to produce the means for vertical operation. It made a test flight but the war soon ended.

When hostilities ended the Russians, British and Americans snatched up finished and unfinished protypes, blueprints and such. The Russians probably got more plus they basically kidnapped German technicians and shipped them to the USSR and forced them to continue their projects under the Soviet. They were finally released in 1954. They had moved entire German production facilities to the USSR! Many post-war Soviet aircraft owe their performance to the German infusion of technical knowledge.

The US got Werhner von Braun and his associates who solved the A-4's (V-2) problem as the first successful ballistic missile. Operation Paperclip was basically a suspension of scrutiny of immigrants' pasts so they could get visas to continue their work in the US. It cleansed some dubious records to be sure.

Von Braun and company fired various old V-2s from White Sands and assisted in the first US-made missile tests there. One goal was to reach space, a long time dream of von Braun. The early offensive missiles were pretty much all von Braun designs and so was everything after that got us to the moon.

We must acknowledge that the term "flying saucer" was a popularized out-of-context term that Kenneth Arnold used to describe the flight characteristics of craft during his 1947 sighting. To paraphrase, 'they moved like a saucer you'd skim across wter in a pond.'

What he actually saw was not a disc. The craft resembled a late war German all-wing fighter conceived by the Horton brothers designated the Ho 229. It had speed performance above 600 MPH. It was flown and accepted for production in eary 1945. 2 compelte prototypes were sent to the US. One now resides at the Smithsonian ready for restoration.

Arnold

Ho 229

Did the US military back engineer/copy the Ho 229? Possible. It's the only bonafide Luftwaffe aircraft capable of high performance at the time. There is simply no substantiation of any credible discs of German origin that flew beyond the VTOL prototype mentioned earlier.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The Arnold wing may have had the saucer motor.

The cockpit area on Arnold's drawing is circular.

This arrangement is also found on Hudson Valley sightings.

FOO on this page:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Interesting:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The ghost rockets... looks like ones in videos on YouTube of long
illuminated 'clouds' behind objects in the sky.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Secret Knights Templar video concerning the subject of Nazi UFOs. Public domain on 13 June 2006.

Google Video Link

[edit on 2/13/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
NO!

Saying that Nazis had UFO tech and Antigravity in the 1940's is like saying that the Iphone was invented in the 1950's and was in use and hidden from the Americans in mainland China at the time. Then the Americans smuggled in some Chinese scientists and then secretly gave that information to Jobs which developed it in the 2000's.

Fat chance!

This whole Nazi story is trying to put logic to the illogical. People would rather believe that 1940 Nazis built these UFOs and were flying in them all along, rather then accepting the possibility of these being of extraterrestrial in origin.

link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

Yes actually I do believe that the "nazis" somehow had a secret tie withthe grey aliens. There are some photos of German UFOs, I'm not sure if I can find them on here but I saw it in a book. I do however know that they experiemented with Mind Control and Joseph Mengele *Angel of Death* was a part of it. He was a pretty scary dude, some people say he's reptilian. I wouldn't doubt it, he was an evil man.

See group picture with Mengele, here:

Don't think he did much with the saucer program but others in that
group are suspected of buying or steeling plans from Tesla for the
electric suspension saucer.

Perhaps killing Tesla before the FOO appeared and he found out about it.
The Illuminati trying to steel the radio was one thing and he sued and
won. Tesla would have sued over the FOO.

Tesla was drugged to disclose the location of his storage and documents,
how else would they find them, and he was too old and weak to
recover. Perhaps the confession in that write up was to finished
Tesla off. Also so he would not hear of FOOs or any propulsion
system that he invented. Germany had the designs, so why knock
off Tesla.. so he would not find out his system was a reality in use
by Germany.

link   
Double Post Sorry.

Anyway, UFOs are probably ET.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by The Coward]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Some say Germany tested the A bomb by 1941.
And they made the electronics to fire it over Japan.
We didn't.

They had three A bomb delivery systems for London and New York.
But only had those two bombs we got from Operation Paper Clip.

The New Jersey coast had Electro-U-boats with Lafferentz missile
launchers on the ready. Not A bombs but some sort on dirty bomb.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

This whole Nazi story is trying to put logic to the illogical. People would rather believe that 1940 Nazis built these UFOs and were flying in them all along, rather then accepting the possibility of these being of extraterrestrial in origin.

Exactly. Thumbs up. Star.

Just think about it logically. If the Nazis would have had such technology they would have won the war.

However, for the sake of argument let's say Nazi scientists were "close" or "on the right track." What makes those scientists any better than the scientists of today? Our understanding of gravity, electromagnetism, sub-atomic world, and anything else you can think of is more advanced today than it was in the 1940s. Even if the USA and Russia "whisked away" Nazi scientists for their own goals, don't you think that 60 some years later other scientists (not held in a secret US or Russian facility) would have invented the same thing?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Its completely plausible the Nazi's worked on such theories. Their pre War and War State scientists had free reign too experiment on exotic and fancyfull concepts providing it was for Nazi use.
How some cant believe the Nazi's had advanced craft is bewildering. Especially since weve recently found out the Germans had the first useable guided missles And What about the Rocket technology that Nasa seems Fit too use too this day. Hmm I think the Germans had these in the mid 40's. And yet we send too space the same concepts designed by many of the same Germans today.
I think the testing and continued development of the gov."UFO's" triggered the ET contact we now also see today. And it makes perfect sense to keep this hidden.
ET's and Homemade Saucers = Much civil unrest.
All IMO.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by VType]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Anything other than America dropping an A-bomb on Japan is Speculation. If indeed the Germans would have had an A-bomb and also UFOs, then we would really have got beat by them. I mean, come on, a UFO that goes into space and has the capability to drop A-bombs. You do the math!

Anyway, even if the UFO did not have the capacity to drop bombs, why not then make an antigravity A-bomb instead! Why did the Nazis simply not change its recently developed rocket tech and switch it with antigravity? A silent but deadly A-bomb!

I'll tell you why? Because it is Bull! Nazis having UFO and Antigravity tech sounds more ridiculous than if UFOs were alien.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Heres an impressive PBS Nazi/Gov Ufo Doc that aired for awhile on a few different channels. Some pretty high level and verifiable aircraft and military players offer some convincing stuff. And from a lot of the research Ive done on the history of these figures they are quite legit IMO.
Sadly though even with All our Astronauts and Other Notable figures whom were once trusted at the Very highest levels we have the Debunk teams swirling up constant mud slinging. All we are lacking is for ET to come on CNN/Faux/BBC live simulataniously and say Hello. Even then many will call fake.
Oh well.
www.stage6.com...

[edit on 13-2-2008 by VType]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join