It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you believe Germany invented UFOs?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm not so sure the nazis solely created them, but they seemed to be favored by the 'foofighters'.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bkcrt
This topic has been discussed thoroughly before on another thread. Wish I had the link. Want a great book on the topic? It's called "The Search for Zero Point" by Nick Cook. Mr. Cook works for Jane's magazine and in the book he chronicles the history of zero gravity attempts and ideas over the last 85 years or so.

Amazing read. The Nazi's really had some crazy stuff buried in the hills of Germany. Makes you wonder how far we've gone with their Scientists and technology that we confiscated after the war...

I have heard of existing electrical momentum in gases or air.

I thought that induced electrical currents in the air would cause propulsion.

It is perhaps is even more than that yet it is hard to say why weight does
not matter. Elecrical forces can be greater than gravity and under
conditions described by Tesla a craft is suspended.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
I'll tell you why? Because it is Bull! Nazis having UFO and Antigravity tech sounds more ridiculous than if UFOs were alien.

Easy now Mary!

Who said the Nazi's built space ships and successfully created anti-gravity?

The Nazi's DID develope disc-shaped aircraft, that is an absolute fact. Who said they were flying off into space? Those prototypes were destroyed by themselves after they lost the war. They weren't run off anti-gravity, just simple jet engines. After the war those scientists were whisked off to Russia, America e.t.c. to carry on with this research.

It is also an absolute fact that the Nazi's were trying to develope anti-gravity. Were they successful? Highly unlikely, but it is likely they were making some ground at least. Those who were working on it and were whisked off to Russia, America e.t.c. during paperclip were no doubt told to carry on with that research. Have they been successful, even today? Who knows, I wouldn't bet against it though.

The point being made here is that these early designs and how they've developed through the years are probably (in my opinion definately) responsible for most sightings e.t.c. over the many years as these aircraft have gotten better.

Your point seems to be there's no way they could have space ships that flew off into space back then. That's true. My question is my friend, have you ever actually seen conclusive video evidence of a disc-shaped aircraft fly off into space? I know I haven't. I doubt anyone else has either, including you. Tell you what, produce that video and I'll shut my mouth, otherwise pipe down.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by John Nada

I seriously doubt man is contributing a substantial part to the UFO phenomenon. Why do I believe this? Easy: for beings that allegedly have access to deep space, the elites sure aren't acting like it. With all the time and energy they sink into the subjugation of this puny planet, they sure as heck are acting like they're earthbound.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico

Who says we have access to deep space with disc-shaped aircrafts? Have you ever seen one take off into deep space? Got any video evidence of that? I've never seen any evidence of that.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by John Nada]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

UFOs can do some spectacular things indicating the capacity for unbelieveably high top speeds and accelerations. All you'd have to do is pressurize one of these puppies and and you'd be good for at least the outer solar system.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
IMOHO - i do believe the nazis were developing some sort of cutting edge technology for flight. the notion of a flying disc is plausible and their first attempts in using a jet engine makes sense, since a jet engine was cutting edge for that time in history. not to mention that the advent of rockets used to attack was a newer concept, as this led to the birth of intercontinental missiles and the early space rockets that the U.S. and former U.S.S.R. used.

now as far as how they came up for the idea for a flying disc, we will never know.
some say they (nazis) had contact with E.T.'s others say its based on Tesla's concepts and designs. personally i just don't know what to believe, but the arguments for both have their merits.

very interesting thread indeed

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I'm surpirsed nobody has mentioned "The SS Brotherhood of the Bell." Joseph Farrell spent years researching this very subject. Testimony from Nuremberg and POW's who would see the lights of the Bell at night illuminating the mines. The scientists who got to close to it and their bodies rapidly decayed etc. All very interesting stuff. He posits that the Kecksburg PA incident was a different government who had picked up where the nazi's left off and were mastering the Bell.

If you find the secret nazi technology subject interesting then his C2C interview is a must listen! Check it out!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You're all missing one point - the German war machine didn't have a lot of access to more exotic materials. They couldn't afford aluminium as well as the allies, couldn't get helium, and had to get their heavy water from Norway. Their flying disc was just a conventional engine in a disc-shaped body, just like the AVRO car.

It's very easy to let your imagination run away with you, but it's doing you a great disservice.

And saying they had an allegience with the Greys or Reptilians is just fantasy, as there's no evidence for either to even exist, let alone enough evidence for us to start to guess relationships.

Come on!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
UFOs can do some spectacular things indicating the capacity for unbelieveably high top speeds and accelerations. All you'd have to do is pressurize one of these puppies and and you'd be good for at least the outer solar system.

In other words no evidence to present. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Y
And saying they had an allegience with the Greys or Reptilians is just fantasy, as there's no evidence for either to even exist, let alone enough evidence for us to start to guess relationships.

Come on!

Now thats what I'm talking about. Relationships.
What makes this story interesting for me, is the German interest in the Disk. Why the Disk?
I would feel lots of time, money, men went into the program at an intense time. I have not seen anything on this side of the pond anywhere close trying to use this technology, till long after WW2.
Any ideas on the beginnings of the interest the Germans showed?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lyingunderoath

Any ideas on the beginnings of the interest the Germans showed?

A disk-shaped aircraft was the best way to get an aircraft to take off vertically at the time. They needed this at the time as all of their runways were being carpet bombed, amongst other things.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

At lot is pieced together by research.
Also by connecting dots over events that tie together in a presented
theory to use but quite well documented as true to the researcher.
If the researcher finds good sources, we can't say.

I go for the electrical momentum feature being controlled by the
flat Tesla coil. Like a big circular throw rug on the old UFO saucer
floor. All those Nazi UFOs were round. Nazis developed the first
helicopter. Other round craft just to arouse suspicion in another
direction. Like you said for vertical flight, that might be exactly
what the Nazis said to throw people off. But it was right in away
since the saucer does go into vertical flight, and the only way
Hitler would escape from his bunker. If he did escape as Stalin
once said, it would have to be by saucer because the choppers
never went into production. Saucer is more stealthy and Hitler
would want that way out.

And if air has magical electrical momentum characteristics then what about
liquid air used in the Nazi Electro-U-boats Tesla designed generators.
That is as unknown as the UFO.

Same for Hydrogen and Helium free energy processes.

German markings were reportedly on the A bombs.
Telemark, Norway was a center of Nazi A bomb work.
They might be solid researched events among others that come
out now as a conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

No. I'm saying, from what I can tell there's a huge contradiction implicit in this theory. You mischaracterizing my remarks beyond common sense is no way for you to strengthen your position. By refusing to continue the debate, you've made your position look quite weak.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

There may be one outer space ship.

This is way out: an 11" stainless steel hull to protect against the
Van Allen Belt radiation.

If that ever existed then perhaps we went into outer space.

It's one of the super zeppelin powered by Helium.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Actually the Germans lost the war not because having or not having technology,
--they lost it because they lacked morality and human compasion which clearly outwieghs any technological advancement that any culture aquires.
Just look at history!!
And as Mike stated in the begining of this post suggesting that Germany might have had Flyings saucers does not rule out the extraterrestrial theory.
All this is strictly speculative pondering with an open mind.

:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelc01
reply to post by Scramjet76

Actually the Germans lost the war not because having or not having technology,
--they lost it because they lacked morality and human compasion which clearly outwieghs any technological advancement that any culture aquires.
Just look at history!!
And as Mike stated in the begining of this post suggesting that Germany might have had Flyings saucers does not rule out the extraterrestrial theory.
All this is strictly speculative pondering with an open mind.

:

The saucer was not ready for prime time.. but the FOO and a bigger FOO
might have been operational. The government will not tell you this.

ETs and reverse engineering is continuing Nazi lies and cover for what
in reality is the antithesis of Einsteinian Relativistic Physics and Reality.

Electrical energy exists in the air, a non conductor normally, but more
like a semiconductor and container of electrical momentum.

The UFO sort of cans the momentum, free energy if you will, and
flies away. All it needs is the threshold voltage as in any transistor.

ETs didn't tell us any chip technology either if you have been watching
'Secret Space', its regular human science.

The US got two A bombs from Germany, saving the elites from the losses
they left behind. Some lost the war, others did not but gained control of America.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by The Coward

This whole Nazi story is trying to put logic to the illogical. People would rather believe that 1940 Nazis built these UFOs and were flying in them all along, rather then accepting the possibility of these being of extraterrestrial in origin.

Exactly. Thumbs up. Star.

Just think about it logically. If the Nazis would have had such technology they would have won the war.

However, for the sake of argument let's say Nazi scientists were "close" or "on the right track." What makes those scientists any better than the scientists of today? Our understanding of gravity, electromagnetism, sub-atomic world, and anything else you can think of is more advanced today than it was in the 1940s. Even if the USA and Russia "whisked away" Nazi scientists for their own goals, don't you think that 60 some years later other scientists (not held in a secret US or Russian facility) would have invented the same thing?

Yeah because if the Nazi's did have such advanced technology they would have totally won the war.

I mean its not like they had rockets, jets, advanced submarines, experimental jet packs, guided bombs and missiles, advanced tanks, night vision, rifles that shot around corners, helicopters. I mean sure if they did have that technology available during the war they would have won hands down.

Oh wait they did have those things and they still lost the war.

Now - I'm not saying that the Nazi's did or didn't have flying-saucers. But even if they did that doesn't mean if they did they would have automatically won the war. It is certainly interesting that there were tons of "Foo-Fighter" reports near the end of the war and there was an explosion of "Flying-Saucer" reports in the USA and USSR following after the end of WW2.

Perhaps the Nazi's did develop flying-saucers but they were too hard to control or didn't have any means of turning them into weapons that could be used effectively.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by mnenoch]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

It would be easy to think that if it weren't for the large amount of drawings, etchings and stories prior to the 20th century.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kelbtalfenek
reply to post by mikesingh

It would be easy to think that if it weren't for the large amount of drawings, etchings and stories prior to the 20th century.

That still doesn't mean Nazi's didn't have them. Doesn't mean they invented them either.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join