It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malevolent Spirit or Well Done Fake?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The camera man seems genuinely scared, but you never know. I would have pretty much freaked out had I saw something like this in my house.

www.youtube.com...

Pie

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I created a thread with a link to the same video. I'm not really sure what to think about this video.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wow that was scary untill I saw his other videos Click Click lol! This guy sounds scared though. If it's really a poltergueist (sp?) I feel quite sorry for him. Looks just too good to be true though.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by Xeros]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Sorry for posting the same topic. I didn't do it intentionally.

If you read his comment on the side of the vid, he says there is a voice towards the end. I thought it was his girlfriend talking to him to calm him down or something. Most definitly a female voice.

I wonder if someone was wearing a blue-suit (Like a blue-screen effect) and doing that

Pie

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Woow. Thats pretty messed up. It seems the guy was really scared. His hand was shaking. He was hyperventilating i think. Man, I would run away!
But i can't really make some conclusion up from that. Pretty weird.
I hope the guy moved out of his house.
I wonder what that was...

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
This guy sounds scared though. If it's really a poltergueist (sp?) I feel quite sorry for him. Looks just too good to be true though.

The house looks like he has been living there for a while. I wonder if this is the first tme he started noticing this type of thing. Thats definitly something that would cause me to look for another place to live LOL

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Meh...I don't buy it. The video is blurry, grainy. Not clear at all. This guy could have been using fishing line on that door and knob and you'd never see it because of the poor film quality.......some people are very good at acting scared.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by meridian_blood_29387423
Woow. Thats pretty messed up. It seems the guy was really scared. His hand was shaking. He was hyperventilating i think.

Acting!

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Woow. Thats pretty messed up. It seems the guy was really scared. His hand was shaking. He was hyperventilating i think.

Acting!

I agree a little. But he was acting good then !

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I dunno about fishing line on that door handle but the chair could easily have been fishing line, but at the point it was dropped you'd figure to see something during the fall.

Pie

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
The camera man seems genuinely scared, but you never know. I would have pretty much freaked out had I saw something like this in my house.

www.youtube.com...

Pie

What I don't get is why he is so freaked out by a door opening and closing, though admittedly on its own. How does that get to be a "malevolent spirit"? His breathing seems to be a little overdone but then I've never had a door open and clse on its own in my house, don't know if I'd get that scared or not.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by happness

What I don't get is why he is so freaked out by a door opening and closing, though admittedly on its own.

Well its hard to say but if you started seeing lights flickering, door handles moving on their own ,dunno if you would be exactly thrilled to see that. If this is a true poltergeist then more then likely he also feels something as well. Even his dog was freaking out.

Pie

d1k

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Those are some seriously cool videos lol.

Wonder if this guy has a webpage or something.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

His breathing seems to be a little overdone but then I've never had a door open and clse on its own in my house, don't know if I'd get that scared or not.

I thought that his breathing was overdone as well, but maybe he's just really scared. I've encountered ghosts many times since I was a kid, and my reactions to them are always different. Sometimes I'm cool, and somtimes I'm not.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The chair does look like it is hanging by a thread by it position and how it is turning slightly.

Either these are paranormal or good set ups. You would diffenatley see fishing line. Unless it is digitally erased or something.

Who is this guy?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

What I don't get is why he is so freaked out by a door opening and closing, though admittedly on its own.

Well its hard to say but if you started seeing lights flickering, door handles moving on their own ,dunno if you would be exactly thrilled to see that. If this is a true poltergeist then more then likely he also feels something as well. Even his dog was freaking out.

Pie

Didn't see all that, just the door

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Didn't see all that, just the door

In his other videos you see a bowl of cereal fly off the table and onto the floor and the kitchen lights flickering on and off. I guess all fakeable but if genuine it would be nothing I'd stick around to watch or film for the internet people

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Acting!

Gotta agree. There's some interesting coincidences, here, that are just perhaps a bit TOO convenient.

* the guy just happens to have a fully charged videocam available for all these incidents.
* apparently they don't happen constantly.
* the video is very shaky and blury, which could easily cover up any video editing.
* if he's been living there for awhile and he's THAT scared, then he would either have abandoned the place (you just don't stay someplace wher you feel unsafe) or become used to the phenomina and you don't spook that badly after then 80th or 100th time it happens.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You guys need to come to my house on a windy day when I have windows open. My doorknobs rattle and shake and if it is not set properly in the lock the door actually opens and closes. If it is in the lock, the door rattles like there is someone or "something" on the other side trying to get in. Scared the crap out of me the first few times it happened, but I since I can sense "presences" and obviously there was no "presence" there, I eventually figured that if a combination of windows in the front and the back of the house are open the effect happens.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
You guys need to come to my house on a windy day when I have windows open. My doorknobs rattle and shake and if it is not set properly in the lock the door actually opens and closes.

I can understand wind opening,slamming or closing a door, but wind will not cause a whole doorknob/lock assembly to shift up and down like that. It wasn't going horizontally from left to right, it was going vertically up and down.
When I open my basement door it causes my sisters door on the 3rd floor to open on its own from air pressure but its not going to shake locks. Either there is wire or something else making it move the lock violently like that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join