It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malevolent Spirit or Well Done Fake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Lame just lame not even an hornorable mention

mikell

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
those ghosts sure have a lot of time to waste

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wow that is a very interesting video.

Not sure if I buy it, it would be fairly easy to do that with a fishing line rig up.

Good find tho!

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
No way. Wouldn't fishing line reflect some kind of light and you would catch a glimpse of it? How would you make the whole door lock and all move with a piece of fishing line? I don't know how this guy did this. The chair in mid air does look like it it is hanging by something though.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It would seem to me that if something was opening my door I would look to see what was coming thru the doorway and not just stay focused on the doorknob! Maybe that's just me...

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
No way. Wouldn't fishing line reflect some kind of light and you would catch a glimpse of it? How would you make the whole door lock and all move with a piece of fishing line?

I guess if you had line going from the ceiling to each side of the lock you could possibly do it. You could just use a screw into the ceiling with an eyelet or a hook and tie 2 pieces of line going to each side of the doorknob. Thats so lame tho to even think about someone doing that for attention. I could never. I'd worry what a dork I'd look like if I got caught or someone that knew rats me out.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
There's no point in taking the camera off of the flickering lights and onto the bowl. The bowl wasn't doing anything. Then it was suddenly (and convieniantly) whisked away off the table. He knew it was going to happen because he rigged it. Simple as that.

<< 1   >>

join