It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened In Fallujah 2004?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Falluja April 2004

"Director Toshikuni DOI exposes the side of the U.S. war in Iraq that Americans do not see or hear in mainstream media."

Ten days after the siege of Falluja was lifted, Toshikuni Doi, a Japanese independent journalist, went into Falluja. His documentary, investigates the causes of, conditions during, and damages from the siege.

[size=+1]WARNING! This film contains graphic images. Viewer discretion advised.

Very Eye-Opening Documentary.

I strongly suggest you watch it whole.

Progressive Films

"Director Toshikuni DOI exposes the side of the U.S. war in Iraq that Americans do not see or hear in mainstream media."
Sonia Nettnin, Ramallah Online

Falluja has become a symbol of the resistance movement against the occupation of Iraq by U.S. forces. In April 2004, the U.S. forces invaded Falluja with several thousand soldiers. Why did Falluja become a base of the resistance against the occupation? How did the U.S. forces attack? Who fought against them? And what damages and injuries did people suffer?

I guess you wont see this Documentary in US mainstream media...

[edit on 10/4/06 by Souljah]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
lol, everyone expected the city to be spotless after the war's largest battle?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
All those civilian casualties....

Just more to add to the list of war-crimes that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld should be tried for. They're all serial-killers.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Repeat after me....ahem....

People die. It's war. Better them then us. It's time I grow up.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
All those civilian casualties....

Just more to add to the list of war-crimes that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld should be tried for. They're all serial-killers.

Dunno man....I bet you that even John "The Teflon Don" Gotti wherever he may be right now is most definitly in awe of this crew thats for sure.

Pie

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You expect a city to be seiged and no one to die?!

For god sakes I wish people would stop having a rant and a whinge every time a US soldier kills someone. Put yourselves in their shoes for a second. You are in a city full of insurgents, if they capture you your're gonna get your head cut off and if they don't capture you you're dead. Wouldn't you be on edge and shooting anything that moves AFTER CIVILLIAN PEOPLE WERE ASKED TO LEAVE THE CITY.

Half the civillian deaths in Iraq might be the civillian's own fault.

1. Stop at the check points. If warning shots have been shot, your tires shot out and people shouting at you to stop, don't blame them when they put 2 in your chest and 1 in your head.

2. Don't act as a human shield for a man with an RPG

3. Don't stand in front of a convoy.

Simple science

[edit on 10-4-2006 by yeoldehomer]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeoldehomer
You expect a city to be seiged and no one to die?!

For god sakes I wish people would stop having a rant and a whinge every time a US soldier kills someone. Put yourselves in their shoes for a second. You are in a city full of insurgents, if they capture you your're gonna get your head cut off and if they don't capture you you're dead. Wouldn't you be on edge and shooting anything that moves AFTER CIVILLIAN PEOPLE WERE ASKED TO LEAVE THE CITY.

You're absolutely right... we can't blame the soldiers themselves. They're just robotic killing-machines brainwashed by the government to shoot anything that moves. I don't blame them one bit. Baby-killers.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I wonder if the film shows all sides of the war instead of one side.....

Or is that a bit much to ask for from the "independant media"?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
Repeat after me....ahem....

People die. It's war. Better them then us. It's time I grow up.

Yeah I mean all those Iraqi moms and kids might have just came here in row boats and hit you with a handfull of rocks or something. Awfully dangerous people. Thats a truly sad way to look at it. Did you feel the same way when read about WWII and the atrocities that occurred there as well? Would you say that to the survivors of that war.. "Its war...grow up and get over it, It was only your Mom and sister, its not the end of the world". Hey maybe that 5 year old orphan won't feel so bad after all.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I've often heard the argument that "well, millions of Iraqis are now free... they gave their lives for freedom blah blah blah" which is complete nonsense. What right do we have to pick and choose who dies for the sake of the rest of the country? I think it's absolutely sickening that we don't even keep official records of the civilians we kill. Who cares? Their just civilians, right?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
I wonder if the film shows all sides of the war instead of one side.....

Or is that a bit much to ask for from the "independant media"?

I would think the idea was to get the side that you don't hear from. Has there been a day you haven't heard from Bush in regards to his side or did I miss something??

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You're absolutely right... we can't blame the soldiers themselves. They're just robotic killing-machines brainwashed by the government to shoot anything that moves. I don't blame them one bit. Baby-killers.

Seems you, John Kerry, and the Vietnam antiwar crowd have something in common, huh?

Btw--
waves
--served in Bosnia and the 1st Gulf War.
Thanks for your words of great and valued wisdom, firebat.....not

seekerof

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Seems you, John Kerry, and the Vietnam antiwar crowd have something in common, huh?

What-- a conscience?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I would think the idea was to get the side that you don't hear from. Has there been a day you haven't heard from Bush in regards to his side or did I miss something??

Sure did miss something....
The fact that the antiwar media has been playing to your tune, as well as others, since this war began. Ironic in that you do not want to hear the other sides (Bush or pro-war) tellings.

This alleged documentary that Souljah has posted up is nothing but propaganda. Amazing how many swallow what it conveys with such ease and yet, asks if they missed anything.
The material is nothing but additional food for the antiwar crowd. Nothing more, nothing less.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
People die. It's war. Time to beat the swords into plowshares.

Soldiers will suffer, have suffered, for what they do. War does this. Another generation of alcoholics, addicts, to cover up pain inside. VietNam all over again.

We already hear our side of the war.

When I drive through a nearby city of the same size (~300,000), I think, what would this city look like 60% ruined, where would my fellow Americans have fled.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

What-- a conscience?

A "conscience"?
My conscience is a matter that remains between me, myself, and I.
Your rhetorical reference to it must have been something you learned when you attended your first antiwar 'Indoctrination 101' class, eh? You must have passed the class with flying colors when you used the 70s expression of "baby-killers"?

seekerof

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Which side would that be?
The coalitons, the iraqis or the resistances?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

This alleged documentary that Souljah has posted up is nothing but propaganda. Amazing how many swallow what it conveys with such ease and yet, asks if they missed anything.
The material is nothing but additional food for the antiwar crowd. Nothing more, nothing less.

The anti-war cause needs further motivation... the past 3 years have seen enough killing of innocents for us to protest for a lifetime. And we will as long as our troops are bombing civilians as well as illegally and imorally occupying foreign countries.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

[This alleged documentary that Souljah has posted up is nothing but propaganda. Amazing how many swallow what it conveys with such ease and yet, asks if they missed anything.
seekerof

You are just plain anti-arab, anti-middle east anything. Im damn proud of being anti-war. I've nothing to be ashamed of. Nothing good will come from your spreading of hatred and war. Im not for anyones death, jew nor arab nor american. Of course you see propaganda because its opening peoples eyes up to the lies and showing a different side.which you do not want. When you find OBL you can talk to me about justice being served properly.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You are just plain anti-arab

Baseless claim. How about back it.

....anti-middle east anything.

Again, baseless. Back it.

Im damn proud of being anti-war. I've nothing to be ashamed of.

And you should be, afterall, it is your right, correct?

Nothing good will come from your spreading of hatred and war.

Yep. And people have been saying that going how many thousands of years now?

Im not for anyones death, jew nor arab nor american.

Neither am I.

Of course you see propaganda because its opening peoples eyes up to the lies and showing a different side.which you do not want. When you find OBL you can talk to me about justice being served properly.

I call propaganda and sensationalism as I see it.
"Opening peoples eyes" is relative, just as "truth" is.
And OBL day will come.

seekerof

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join