It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the most important thread on this board... the truth about us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I will skip the intro, and dig right into the fat. We are all aliens. We have human bodies, but our souls are alien souls. We have lived countless lives before, but yet have had our minds erased and implanted with rediculous garbage to make our next life miserable. UFO's are real and visit all the time, even though according to the planetary confederation's ("the evil space police state") rule (and despite numerous signs all over our system saying "stay out!") it is illegal to visit earth. Our entire planet is a prison planet. The reason for us being here is because of overpopulation, rebelling against a space police state, revolutionaries, criminals, perverts, etc. Ever wonder why so many people are messedup? Now you know. There is no hell, there is no heaven... just eternal existance. We are becoming a police state, and then after that NWO. Verichips are the mark of the beast in the bible. "The antichrist(s)" are already alive now. "end of times" will be within the next 15 years... but it won't be as bad as in the bible... expect nuclear weapons if the good guys lose though.

You must seek spiritual enlightenment... it is your only chance for eternity. I will not be specific... but go towards a new buddhism... and you will be more powerful than the Pleidians and they will look up to YOU.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
no kiddin! Well! I never knew that, thanks! You are really one heck of a guy to have the most important post on this board, I must say. Such admiration, such intellect! Will ATS ever be the same again? SO, time to give up your job and let THE MAN take over! I mean WOW. OMFG. Incredible. You truely ARE the man, jaguar.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I came here looking for the scoop on ATS... oh well!

Most of what you say makes sense but I think the truth is a lot more complicated than how you present it here dude.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Jaguarmike- You must of been reading Sleepers posts. I mean you have what he said down to a T. You really should come up with some original information or even some original ideas. You are what humans call an idiot. You must be an alien. Probably an illegal one from Mexico.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
more powerfull than the pleadians?
dont they live like 1000s of years with infinatly more expierence than us
i have been pondering around what you have said for a long time
could be rigt, could be wrong, but its possible

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Isnt that what the scientoligists believe?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Jaguarmike......that is quite the doomsday prophecy indeed...kudos to you my friend. My only question is - do you have any actual proof or any information to support this theory or is this something that you came up with all by yourself? If so, was it in a dream, during a drug induced state, deep inner contemplation while on the throne? I don't mean to poke fun, I am genuinely curious. Your story does have a certain L. Ron Hubbard ring to it, but I for one am willing to listen. Care to explain in greater detail or at least state how you came to such a conclusion?

I mean, I can post a very exciting, detailed thread about how the Earth is really ruled by a sinister master race of flying two headed fire breathing space monkeys, who operate from inside a top secret volcanic layer and telepathically enslave us humans to unwittingly do their evil bidding. Nice story and all, but impossible to believe without being able to back it up. Facts always seem to make a story much more believable.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Interesting theory Jaguar, Do you have any evidence to back up your claim?

Also if we've all got alien soles does that mean in a previous life we could of been an alien on another plannet? and aliens could of once been humans???

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Brother... There's two minutes I won't see again.

Originally posted by Cs_Exile
Isnt that what the scientoligists believe?

Yeah, as I understand it he basically summed up the whole Scientology Religion.... (Oops... Sorry My mistake Scientology isn't a religion... )

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
@jaguarmike LoL mate I'm glad I am here! and the reason "rebelling against a space police state" made me come on Earth
than I'm one tough guy!
Anyway Earth is far, far away form a prison! The only prison that exist is your mind! If you think of Earth as a prison than thats what you get!

It's all in the mind folks! Mind is the tool of creation! Think of a prison, prison it is, think about love then love you'll get!

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Jaguarmike:

How many threads are you going to start to convert people to your scientology BS?

Im officially tired of reading your garbage.

Try to keep it all in one thread!

top topics

join