It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamiflu Medication Kills and Injures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
BEFORE I START MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK. OK?

BREAKING NEWS!

NEWS REPORTS ON CNN CONFIRMED 12 KIDS IN JAPAN HAVE BEEN KILLED BY TAMIFLU MEDICATION SIDE EFFECTS!.

MANY HUNDREDS ARE SUFFERING FROM LIVER FAILURE.

WITHOUT A LIVER YOU ARE GOOD AS DEAD.

AFTER INVESTIGATING FOR 1 DAY THE FDA SAID TAMIFLU DID NOT CAUSE THE DEATHS.

THEY INVESTIGATED FOR 1 DAY.

YOU GOT THAT?

1 DAY.

THE FDA IS STAFFED BY DRUG COMPANIES AND HAS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

REMEMBER HOW I WARNED EVERONE AND YOU ALL STUCK YOUR NOSES IN THE AIR IN DISDAIN.

A SOTTISH DOCTOR ON A LIVE TV INTERVIEW WAS ABRUPTLY CUT OFF WHEN HE STARTED SAYING PEOPLE SHOULD AVOID IT AND NOT TAKE IT.

ALSO HE WARNED PEOPLE NOT TO TAKE IT BUT HAS BEEN SILENCED.

I HAVE BEEN VINDICATED AGAIN.

IN MY OPINION THE TAMIFLU SCARE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN SHARE RAMPING EXRCISE BY RUMSFELD AND HIS PHARMA CRONIES.

RUMSFELD OWES $30 MILLION WORTH OF STOCK NOW IN TAMIFLU.

YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT TAMIFLU AT THE BELOW LINK:-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

REMEMBER IT WILL BE YOUR KIDS NEXT.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   

REMEMBER HOW I WARNED EVERONE AND YOU ALL STUCK YOUR NOSES IN THE AIR IN DISDAIN.

Relax man, take a deep breath. I don't 'remember' that at all. In my time here on ATS I've seen the pharma discussion bunches of times, and it's usually more people against than for the companies in question.

I think your position enjoys a lot of support here on ATS, but if you keep talking to people in that fashion, it won't matter. The message is of secondary importance to the delivery vehicle, when it comes to whether or not people assimilate the information; if you scream at folks and take a superior attitude it doesn't really matter what you're saying, people will ignore you.

So what's the deal?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Aside from the fact you need to heed WyrdeOne's advice in order to not come off so abrasive, I would like you to review your own postiing history. Including this thread you have posted a total of 11 times over an almost 2 year period. Of those 11 times 8 of them have been about alleged cover-ups in the pharmaceutical industry. You only posted about Tamiflu for the first time yesterday. Since yesterday you have made three posts on the Tamiflu subject and as far as I can tell no one has "treated you with disdain" over any one of those three. Prior to yesterday your posts about pharmaceutical companies consisted of posting, posting, and re-posting massive copy/pastes of the same material. Short of the mods - who showed great patience and restraint - finally having to tell you to stop re-posting the same thing and to stop copy/pasting huge text from other sources, no one has ever said a word to you that could be taken as disdainful or equating to sticking their virtual noses in the air.

Here are your 8 pharmaceutical related threads to date:

and this one.

Now, it seems to me you owe everybody who reads the above false accusations an apology...right?

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
And P.S., for the sake of the community, please go buy a new keyboard before apologizing so you don't scream at us anymore. You can get one for around 10 bucks. After reviewing your posting history it's my guess your caplock broke from overuse.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
deleted by myself....

[edit on 11-1-2006 by cm23]

join