It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahh, its all about Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
My Third Word WAR

We all know its coming.
Looking at the signs, watching the news, day by day week by week, something happens which brings us closer to the battle the bible calls ‘ armageddon ‘

Daniel 7 20-24
“The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on earth, which will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth and tread it down and crush it”
What if this fourth beast isnt a person, but a nation?
Wouldn’t Isareal fall in the catergory ‘different from all other kingdoms’ ?

Its pretty obvious looking at the biblical prophecies that one way or another ISRAEL has a major hand in world war 3.

Wether it be they attack a country without means, or they’re ATTACKED From a country without means…
Isreal will definaetly be making front page headlines the next time conscription grips the civilised world.

Doing a little bit of research on Israel reveals some interesting stories that well, seem to of been missed from the media headlines.

How about Sept11?
Does anyone REALLY believe that these uneducated Arabs, udner control from a cave dwelling veteran of a RUSSIAN War be responsible for hijacking aircraft and flying them into buildings?
How did those passports magically survive the crash? Why were the FBI and CIA oblivous to the cells training and communicating RIGHT UNDER there NOSES?
It honestly doesn’t make sense.
What was the point in hijacking 4 aircraft if your alqaeda? Sure they like large scale attacks, but isnt 2 aircraft flying into skyscrapers large enough?
Why risk your plans by taking 4…?
Terror attacks, are simple quick attacks.. not soemthing that gives the victim enough time to react and possibly prevent.
This wasn’t a terrorist attack in any means. It was a planned sorti from the MOSSAD.
How does a novice pilot fly a boeing plane 10ft above ground perfectly horizontal into the pentagon?

THE REASON the USA wont admit it wasn’t a plane, is because they don’t want the world to know that ISRAEL screwed them.
Ofcourse it wasn’t a boeng, anyone can see that, but what it was, and where it came from are more important to hide.. So they through us a red herring, alqaeda this, Alqaeda that… Osama this and Osama that.

Why on the morning of september 11.. 4000 Israeli’s who DAY by DAY work in the WTC, escape with only 113 deaths? 97.2% of that nationality were missing when the towers went down..
…Could they off been contacted?

Why AFTER sept 11 were 5 MOSSAD Agents arrested, supposidly CHANTING and CHEERING to the destrction of the towers?
Whast raelly interesting is that there were 2 whitevans, with 2 sets of israeli’s cheering.. thus why so many reports came in this day of cheering israeli’s.

WELL, at the time of these reports of israeli’s, NYPD were contacted about a bomb threat for the HOLLAND tunnel, and that a Palestinian was going to detonate a bomb there. Note the specifics of a PALESTINIAN.

One van containing traces of bomb materials was stopped on the GWBridge, while the second was stopped at the lincon tunnel…. When the Gwbridge van was timed, the lincon tunnel van was supposidly meant to go pick up its occupants (Being a car bomb, theyd need a way out), NOTICE how neither went to the hlland tunnel, where NYPD and FBI were waiting due to the Anti-palistinian tip caller?
Bit suspicous NO? Ill let you decide.

Link1

How about the Spying capabilities?
Prior to sept 11, 140 Israeli’s had been arrested by FBI for spying on America,
60 SINCE 911 this includes the cheering israeli’s of 911…

That’s right, they were MOSSAD Agents.

Well it’s a little more indepth, Amdocs a telecommunications company in the USA seems to be the forefront of Israeli spying, with wire/phone taps on potentially every phone on America.
It became obvious when drug investigations involving israeli’s were seemingly tipped off, and the WTC investigations also were being tapped, when israeli’s were involved.

Did you know the USA gives $5BILLION in aid YEARLY to Israel?

I would like to know why you are giving them so much money, yet all there doing is decieving and spying on you?

The fact that so many of the authors of this war are Jewish is not important. That they uncritically fit the alien shroud of Israeli far-right expansionist policy over American security policy is. They supported Chalabi so recklessly because he promised to immediately open relations between Iraq and Israel and begin piping oil to Israel.--Georgie Anne Geyer

The war in IRAQ Was set inplace by the neocon HAWKS for the protection and DEFENSE of Israel.
Its clear IRAQ was not a thraet to America in any way shape or form, and the evidence against it was fake at best.

Well I wouldn’t Call it fake, id call it Israeli…
You know the dossier Powell presented to the UN?

“The entire cooked intelligence picture was "Made in Israel." It was cooked up at a right-wing think-tank complex notorious as a hotbed of radical Likudnik propaganda, and with links to the Office of Vice President Dick Cheney, via his Chief of Staff Lewis Libby and his former client, Marc Rich

Link2
That’s right, Israeli.
Notice how no proof was EVER given in the War in Iraq?
All we saw were photo’s as Guestimates from powell infront of the UN, the US offerend NO FURTHER evidence what so ever.

Being that the evidence originated in Israel says it all.
To DISPROOVE this, I request the proof/photo’s/recordnigs the USA was using PRIOR to the Iraqi invasion…
You’d think if this was real, they’d have some of there OWN proof wouldn’t you?... they surely didn’t listen to the Israeli’s……

Did you know in 1954, Israel planned to attack American interests in Egypt, leave false evidence to implicate the egyptians to cause America to launch a war on Egypt… its called the Lavon Affair look it up.

The only reason this war never came, was because the Israeli’s wernt quite as succesful in bomb making yet, and one went off prematurely EXPOSING the israeli’s to be the bombers.

Once again Egypt was a threat to Israel, as was IRAQ today…
Israel made the USA feel threatened by Egypt,
As Israel made USA feel threatened by Iraq.

There’s a lot of confusion STILL over the LONDON bombings..
Wether they were Suicide bombers, alqaeda or not,
Hell it took them 24hrs to realise that only 4 bombs had exploded not 7.

But they are allowed to be mistaken there.
There were 4 confirmed detonations, 2 confirmed that DIDN’T detonate…. And one VERY suspicous package that caused the evacuation of 20,000 ppl at birmingham.

24hrs following thee attacks, 7 explosions took place.
48hrs following the attacks, only 4 took place, but we found 2 that didn’t… and a third that wasn’t a bomb.

Seems to me that they knew 7 bombs were primed, and got too excited when reports came in they just simply states 7 bombs…
Without realising some HADNT gone off they then murkied the water… it ws a power surge, trains colliding rah rah, oh no its only 4 bombs.. and look 2 didn’t detonate.

With all the hoo haa around about an Israeli being tipped off PRIOR to the explosions also adds some questionmarks.

Fair enough if he HADNT been tipped off… but why avoid a meeting he had schedualed… that Just HAPPENED to be above where a bomb went off..

That’s either unbelieveable luck, that u just hapepend to miss ur meeting..
Or perfect timing u knew not to be there.

In my opinion…..
Israel is the third antichrist.
Amerca is being tricked into defending this graet ally.
Prophecy spoke of a nation being tricked into following the antichrist, into seeing them as the bright light and the saviour…
What if its mistaken, its not a nation it’s a government… our government is so set on protecting the great isreal, and making sure it’s a stable featuer that its sending the whole world into war, and into terrorism.
The third worldwar is believed to start like NO OTHER War in history.
I think its already half way there.

Its time to suit up.
Its time to conscript.
Its time for the Middle eastern WAR….

[edit on 12-7-2005 by GlobalDisorder]

[edit on 12-7-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalDisorder
Its time to suit up.
Its time to conscript.
Its time for the Middle eastern WAR….

What, and give them what they want. No thank you, no one should have to go to war, ask any one who has. If your not willing to volunteer, your not going to be willing for much. Any one who does like war has lost all humanity, they are probably lost. If your religious, it is Satans plan to steal as many souls from God as he can. If not, than it is population control, one way or another, it isn't what was intended by natural laws.

There are more preferable ways and means of dealing with the perpetrator, say the same thing that is destroying our economy exactly as Russia was. History repeats, that is the truth. If you can not learn from the past, you are doomed to repeat it, no matter if one wants to or not. Those that learn are fortunate, they have realized the way.

We were given free will for a reason, it is up to you to make the right choice. Sure it is easier not to, but God told us that, how many listened?

Let it be known, those who knew, tried.

Truth, against the world.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

My Third Word WAR

Why on the morning of september 11.. 4000 Israeli’s who DAY by DAY work in the WTC, escape with only 113 deaths? 97.2% of that nationality were missing when the towers went down..
…Could they off been contacted?

If you dont know israel's mossat has to be the most effective intelligence agency on the face of this earth.
IMO they would have warned US agency of the coming attack and the US authorities just though great just what we need to get the ball rolling. The germans also warned of the attack and vacated prior. I dont personality with Israel or the way they conduct the business but thats just me. If you want answers read the Torah or just look at the jewish faith's history over the centuries, there is no better teacher then time.

"The Jews started it all - and by ‘it’ I mean so many of the things we care about, the underlying values that make all of us, Jew and Gentile, believer and atheist, tick. Without the Jews, we would see the world through different eyes, hear with different ears, even feel with different feelings ... we would think with a different mind, interpret all our experience differently, draw different conclusions from the things that befall us. And we would set a different course for our lives."
Thomas Cahill, The Gifts Of The Jews

www.torah.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Uneducated Arabs??????????an interesting and sweeping statement. Believe it or not those guys who crashed airliners into the WTC had to master the basics of aviation, get through security, take control of a civil aircraft and then fly the thing cross country, hitting their chosen target.

While the rest of us were living in various caves and mud huts (and the US was populated by Native Americans!) the Egyptians were building vast cities and the pyramids.

The Asyrians (Iraq) had invented the "writen word" and had even developed crud batteries (the Babylon battery) that were used for electroplating jewlery.

It is belived that the "Garden of Eden" actually existed and was situated in Iraq on the plains between the River Tigris and the Euphrates.

So....."Uneducated Arabs"......yeah there are some, but they learn fast!

BillyTheCat

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
link 2 is already busted...hope you can post another

well , I knew there were lots of monkey shines with promis/israelis,

not to mention the known spy cases.

this would not surprise me that much...if it ever pans out.

I only had time to glance at it...and only knew sound bites of the white van story,

that evaporated in the news...as quickly as the APB for ARAB types after OK-CITY...

I'm not gonna discount anything...as much as I've seen the big picture moph from the okcity thing after understanding more details...this seems to also have similar qualities.

I'll chime back in after some further reading...

thx...

this is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting....

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
BillytheCat

thats all good points, i agree, throughout history there have been many cultures that outshun one another through ideas and inventions that base who we are today.

..... so why with all this intellegence would an arab fly a plane into a building?

There are countless brains in caucasion history tooo, yet some of us are still DUMB enough to think this iraqi invasion would work...sorry could work.. my bad WOULDA worked....

Even sooo...
if there was an israeli hand in this, that changes the entire ' NOVICE ' approach to flight control.
Why would they put someone infront of the controls that was a novice.
They'd use someone who's clearly educated and professionalised in airbus's.

Although i agree with ur statements about other arab nations,
I do not believe that some arabs, who thought it in there best interest to kill innocent people, learnt to fly airbus's in simulators, then fly perfectly into targets with only the bare minimum of training..

especially in the case of the pentagon.

Oklahoma city TOASTED thankyou I knew there was another contraversial incident..
ill check it out now!

P.S Link2 has been corrected.

[edit on 12-7-2005 by GlobalDisorder]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Perhaps i missed the point but is this thread basically saying that 'Jews did it'?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I beleive so..
I believe israel has led America down the path that only benefits Israel.

Isreal is dangling this large carrot infront of the USA, and the USA Neo's in charge seem to believe that this carrot is the main priority of the 21st century.

Why else are these Israeli's cheering on sept11?
They've been trying to sucker the USA for a long friggen time.
It wasnt the government they needed the attack for it was the people, the citizens....
and they finally pulled it off.

Squeeze a few pressurepoints in the government and hey they get the IRAQI war..
I mean who in there right mind beleived that evidence?
Imagine if that hadda been in a legitmate COURT room.....

wait it was in the UN,
but magically that has now been accused of corruption... by the very same neocons.

Everything that has happened since sept10th has only benefited Israel, because it slowly removes the powerbrokers of the middleeast that hold a challenege to Israel. The longer Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria Pakistan all get reprimanded for having WMD's, the more Israel, who DOES Actually posess WMD"s prospers, because its another Challenge being removed from the publics IDEA of rightousnous.

When you look at back at every incident relating to terror and the NWO, there seems to be credible evidence of israeli involvement one way or another.

Basically, another word for Alqaeda is Israel.

Ramzi Yousef, Was stopped at the American customs point after his flight with 1 man, whom was detained for entering on an illegial passport.
He was believed to of been recruited by MOSSAD in the 80's after landing in jail for a petty crime.

Ramzi yousef, a KUWAITTI met this israeli in Afghanistan training camp, and together they plotted the WTC#1 Attack.

Uncle Joe, do you believe it was Alqaeda that hit sept11,
That they had a link with Iraq?

There is so many holes in the evidence presented by the US Government, so many holes almost every argument falls thruogh the cracks of logic..

Why would they hit the USA?
They are just simple cave dwelling wood camped mountain folk.
Did they think the world would listen to there every demand afterwards?
Didnt they realise they were going to be bombed to oblivion? If they did.. why did they camp at tora bora and barely escape?

If I was planning that attack, id find my self a nice small hidden house in the middle of some slums and never be heard from again.

Nothing the government is saying about sept 11, oklahoma, wtc93, Iraq makes sense... its just really a bad soap story.

Yet through israel into the mix, and the water becomes very clearer....

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Americans do not realize that according Jewish sources Israel receive 20% of the U.S. Foreign Aid, 2 billion annually.

Every year millions upon millions of dollars flood to the state of Israel.

Exactly how much money has Israel been given?

Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
$74,157,600,000

Other U.S. Aid (12.2% of Foreign Aid)
$9,047,227,200

Interest to Israel from Advanced Payments
$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Total Benefits per Israeli
$14,630
Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.
Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.
$49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
$134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli
$23,240

Source: Washington Report on Middle East Affairs www.wrmea.com...

Israel already owes the U.S. 99 billion in debt (2004) and counting since 1949.

The Jewish state receives 2.2 —3 billion annually from the U.S. as it is.

Israel received US attack helicopters, now used to kill Palestinians both innocent and bad guys …firing air to ground missiles in crowded streets.

$57 million was recently approved for a new Star wars Laser Missile system which can annihilate not only incoming missiles but said to kill human targets with pint point accuracy form a ground to earth satellite.

A recent Israeli delegation successfully lobbied Congress to approve the new funding package for the joint U.S.-Israeli Nautilus laser weapon project, said Israeli lawmaker Yuval Steinitz, who was part of the delegation.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   

There’s a lot of confusion STILL over the LONDON bombings..
Wether they were Suicide bombers, alqaeda or not,
Hell it took them 24hrs to realise that only 4 bombs had exploded not 7.

It was only a few hours later when they said it was only 4 bombs. part of the confusion was because 2 trains passed as a bomb went of in one of them, and as it was underground, they were not sure whether or not is was a bomb on each train.

With all the hoo haa around about an Israeli being tipped off PRIOR to the explosions also adds some questionmarks.

Fair enough if he HADNT been tipped off… but why avoid a meeting he had schedualed… that Just HAPPENED to be above where a bomb went off..

That’s either unbelieveable luck, that u just hapepend to miss ur meeting..
Or perfect timing u knew not to be there.

He wasn't tipped off. He was just told to stay in his room after the first one until they knew what the situation was. Common sense really.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
... but in the begining they thought it was power surges down the line, it took over an HOUR until they determined it was explosions.

So how did they know with enough time to WARN Someone to avoid an area.... especially an Israli, especially when the devices went off pretty much at the same time.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   

... but in the begining they thought it was power surges down the line, it took over an HOUR until they determined it was explosions.

So how did they know with enough time to WARN Someone to avoid an area.... especially an Israli, especially when the devices went off pretty much at the same time.

He was told to stay in his room because there were reports of a 'major incident' on the train nearby. It was just a precaution. As it was underground and deep down in a tunnel they couldn't be sure what it was and had hoped it wasn't a bomb.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sevenstars_777
Americans do not realize that according Jewish sources Israel receive 20% of the U.S. Foreign Aid, 2 billion annually.

Every year millions upon millions of dollars flood to the state of Israel.

Exactly how much money has Israel been given?

Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
$74,157,600,000

Other U.S. Aid (12.2% of Foreign Aid)
$9,047,227,200

Interest to Israel from Advanced Payments
$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Total Benefits per Israeli
$14,630
Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.
Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.
$49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
$134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli
$23,240

Source: Washington Report on Middle East Affairs www.wrmea.com...

Shocking, That could feed so many starving childen, cure AIDS or cancer.
My only question is what does Israel have on the US to score $134,791,507,200 IN YOUR HARD EARNED $$$ ? They must really have dirt on the US government. You dont really believe that when jesus comes back there going to let gentiles in on that

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I beleive that this a conspiracy of Judeo-Bolshevik bankers to take over the world using their proxy state of Israel as leverage on the only remaining superpower for their own nefarious ends.

Now am I an anti semite, crazy or a fool?

Israel wouldnt dare to attack London, the consequences of them being caught are unimaginable.

Without the money given by the USA Israel would have been wiped out, and if that had happened it would ridicule the US policy on supporting democracy.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
altho you make good points , it doesn't address all the muslim extremists , around the world,

chopping off heads in the name of allah. they sure seem to be up to their necks in it !

I'm sure the jews aren't paying for it. logic tells us that it's SUV GAS MONEY paying for the constant push behind the insanity

if you haven't read " welcome to terrorland " ;

madcowprod.com... don't let the cartooinsh presentation throw you. hopsicker is very serious about understanding
why 3000 innocent people lost their lives .
there is great info there . there are french , dutch , germans, arabs...it's regular freaking international party.

well , just like the gov't covering up its' own booboos in okcity , I'm sure damage control was in full battle gear after 9/11.

there are alot of "players" involved. I guess once they are all named [ if that is possible ], a clearer understanding of what went down will come to light

the fact that these guys were cheering , says 2 things to me. A - they knew it was going down and B - it [ the operation ] was a success !

so , I guess I'm saying, perhaps you nailed it, or just part of it [ my guess ] , and we may never find out the whole truth .
but at least we know the cover story is a fabrication. for whatever that is worth...

oh, yeah, don't forget about the commies...[ IMO ] they haven't gone away , just off the radar screen...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Im still waiting for answers on why a state (Israel) get so much funding ?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
to my understanding , it was eisenhowers promise

and the state department decided to keep it up

FWIW

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

Read this link if you don't believe that statement
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Friends, the Khazars (along side powerful Gentile secret societies) not only own world wide power, almost all Banking, involved in all credit cards, they own the media, they own just about every Hollywood motion picture studio, cable access television, radio and satellite stations, Khazar run much of the pornography trade: cable porn, video and pornography magazine publishing industries.

In the following overview of media power, you will see it isn't simply a matter of the media being controlled by "corporate interests," but rather a large extent of the media empire is is owned and run by khazars —Jewish and non Jewish alike (along side those in powerful Gentile secret societies).

NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT

Continuing government deregulation of the telecommunications industry has resulted, not in increased competition, but rather in an accelerating wave of corporate mergers and acquisitions that have produced a handful of multi-billion-dollar media conglomerates. The largest of these conglomerates are rapidly growing even bigger by consuming their competition, almost tripling in size during the 1990s.

Whenever you watch television, whether from a local broadcasting station or via a cable or a satellite dish; whenever you see a feature film in a theatre or at home; whenever you listen to the radio or to recorded music; whenever you read a newspaper, book, or magazine - it is very likely that the information or entertainment you receive was produced and/or distributed by one of these megamedia companies.

America On Line (AOL), bought out Time Warner for $160 Billion early in 2000. The merger brought together Steve Case (a gentile) as Chairman of the new AOL, and Gerald Levin (a Jew), as the Chief Executive Officer. Ted Turner, as the company president, is the number three man at the new AOL, after Case and Levin. Ted Turner, the gentile media maverick, made a bid to buy Columbia Broadcasting Service (C.B.S.), in 1985, owns CableTelevision News network (CNN), Laurence Tisch took over of the company, and from 1986 until 1995 Tisch was the chairman and Chief Executive Officer of CBS

Sumner Redstone, offered to buy CBS for $34 Billion on the 7th September, 1999, Levin had no objection. Time Warner's subsidiary HBO is the country's largest Pay-Television cable network. Until the purchase in May 1998 of PolyGram by Edgar Bronfman.Jr., Warner Music was America's largest record company, with 50 labels, the biggest of which is Warner Brothers Records. Warner Music was an early promoter of "gangsta rap".

Through its involvement with Interscope Records (prior to Interscope's acquisition by MCA), In addition to cable and music Time Warner is heavily involved in the production of feature films (Warner Brothers Studio, Castle Rock Entertainment, and New Line Cinema) and in publishing. Time Warner's publishing division (editor-in-chief Norman Pearlstine), is the largest magazine publisher in the country ( Time, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune).

The second-largest media conglomerate today, with 1997 revenues of $23 Billion, is the Walt Disney Company It's chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Michael Eisner, is Jewish and includes several television production companies (Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television) and cable networks with more than 100 million subscribers altogether. As for feature films, the Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group, under Walt Disney Studios, headed by Joseph E. Roth, includes Walt Disney Pictures, Touchstone Pictures, Hollywood Pictures, and Caravan Pictures. Roth founded Caravan Pictures in January 1993, and it is now headed by Roger Birnbaum. Disney also owns Miramax Films, run by the Stein brothers, Bob and Harvey

In August 1995, Eisner acquired Capital Cities-American Broadcasting Company (ABC), Inc., which owns the ABC Television Network, which in turn owns ten television stations outright in such big markets as New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Houston. ABC's cable subsidiary, ESPN, is headed by president and Chief Executive Officer Steven Bornstein. The corporation also has a controlling share of Lifetime Television and A & E Television Networks cable companies, with 67million subscribers each. ABC Radio Network owns 26 AM and FM stations, again in major cities such as New York, Washington, and Los Angeles, and has over 3,400 affiliates. Although primarily a telecommunications company, Capital Cities- ABC earned over $1 Billion in publishing in 1997.

Number three on the list is Viacom, Inc., with 1997 revenues of just over $13 Billion headed by Sumner Redstone (born Morris Rothstein). Viacom, which produces and distributes television programs for the three largest networks, owns 13 television stations and 12 radio stations. It produces feature films through Paramount Pictures, headed by Jewess Sherry Lansing.

Edgar Bronfman, Jr., president and Chief Executive Officer of Seagram Company, Ltd., the liquor giant. His father, Edgar Bronfman, Sr., is president of the World Jewish Congress (now the Australian, Isi Leibler). Seagram owns two large production companies, MCA and Universal Pictures (now merged under the name Universal Studios).

Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation, which owns Fox Television Network, 20th Century Fox Films, and Fox 2000, is the fifth largest megamedia corporation in the country, with 1997 revenues of over $11 Billion. It is the only other media company which comes even close to the top four. Murdoch is supposedly a gentile Australian, but Peter Chernin, who is President and Chief Executive Officer of the Fox Group, which includes all of News Corporation's film, television, and publishing operations in the United States, is a Jewish Khazar.

Under Chernin, as President of 20th Century Fox, is Laura Ziskin, a Jewess Khazar who formerly headed Fox 2000. Peter Roth works under Chernin as President of Fox Entertainment. News Corporation also owns the New York Post and TV Guide, and they are published under Chernin's supervision.

Most of the television and movie production companies that are not owned by the largest corporations are also controlled by Jews. For example, New World Entertainment, proclaimed by one media analyst as "the premier independent television program producer in the United States", is owned by Ronald Perelman, who also owns Revlon cosmetics.

Dream Works SKG, was formed in 1994 amid great media hype by recording industry mogul David Geffen, former Disney Pictures Chairman Jeffrey Katzenberg, and film director Steven Spielberg. The company produces movies, animated films, television programs, and recorded music.

The big three in television network broadcasting used to be ABC, CBS, and NBC. With the consolidation of the media empires, these three are no longer independent entities. While they were independent, however, each was controlled by a Jew since its inception: ABC by Leonard Goldenson; NBC first by David Samoff and then by his son Robert; and CBS first by William Paley and then by Laurence Tisch.

The Jewish presence in television news remains particularly strong. For example, the executive producers of two of the three main network news programs are Jews. The executive producer of ABC's "World News Tonight" with Peter Jennings is Paul Friedman. The executive producer of NBC "Nightly News" with Tom Brokaw is Neal Shapiro.

Until recently, the executive producer of CBS "Evening News" with Dan Rather was Al Ortiz. However, Ortiz moved to head the CBS "Special Events" coverage in February 2000, leaving the "Evening News" to a gentile named Jim Murphy. If you prefer CBS "This Morning News" instead, the executive producer is Al Berman, who also is a Jew. Or if you get your news from CNN, the boss there is Rick Kaplan, also a Jew.

THE PRINT MEDIA

After television news, daily newspapers are the most influential information medium in America. Sixty million of them are sold (and presumably read) each day. These millions are divided among some 1,600 different publications.

20 per cent of the country's 1,600 papers are independently owned; the rest belong to multi-newspaper chains.

The Newhouse media empire own 26 daily newspapers, including several large and important ones, such as the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Newark Star-Ledger, and the New Orleans Times - Picayune. Newhouse Broadcasting, consisting of 12 television broadcasting stations and 87 cable-television systems, including some of the country's largest cable networks; the Sunday supplement Parade, with a circulation of more than 22 million copies per week; some two dozen major magazines, including the New Yorker, Vogue, Mademoiselle, Glamour, Vanity Fair Bride's, Gentlemen's (Quarterly, House & Garden, and all the other magazines of the wholly owned Conde Nast group. This Jewish media empire was founded by the late Samuel Newhouse, an immigrant from Russia (Ashkenazi). When he died in 1979 at the age of 84, he bequeathed media holdings worth an estimated $1.3 Billion to his two sons, Samuel and Donald. With a number of further acquisitions, the net worth of Advance Publications has grown to more than $8 Billion today.

It's all about money and control

Since the beginning of this century, when Jewish mercantile power in America became a dominant force, there has been a steady rise in the number of American newspapers in Jewish hands, accompanied by a steady decline in the number of competing gentile newspapers - primarily as a result of selective advertising policies by Jewish merchants. Furthermore, even those newspapers still under Gentile ownership and management are so thoroughly dependent upon Jewish advertising revenue that their editorial and news reporting policies are largely constrained by Jewish likes and dislikes. It holds true in the newspaper business as elsewhere that he who pays the piper calls the tune.

Khazars regularly make laws and pass laws and are a huge portion of law firms.

FACT 40% of the partners in the leading law firms in New York and Washing D.C. are Jewish

As of the year 2000, 15% of the 740,000 Layers in the United States are Jewish

Jews hold two of the nine seats of the Supreme Court

[these above three sources from Jewish Author Steven Silbiger, his book The Jewish Phenomenon— Seven keys to enduring wealth of a people.]

They are behind powerful political and lobbying organizations (like the Mega Group) and (B'nai B'rith—with its division the Anti-Defamation League) countless lobbies which control everything from pharmaceutical industry, education, environmental groups and those global effecting groups such as control energy, water, power (Nuclear, Gas and Oil)

Khazars and the Sephardim also founded 'the Stockmarket' and were heavily involved in the finances of 'the FED'. (noted along side powerful Gentile secret freemason societies)

Today the world grapples no longer with the Nazis, but with renewed Communism and now "Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorism"

From where? Answer: The Middle east, in the same Biblical ground and location.

What are the reasons and why is there world wide terrorism today?

The first bombings were not Arab Terrorists but Jewish Zionist Terrorists (Irgun, Haganah, Mossad).

Arabs terrorist learned their skills and were trained by Zionist, funded and controlled by organizations such as the American Khazar/Nazi built OSS —Today known as The CIA or Central Intelligence Agency.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sand_man

"The Jews started it all - and by ‘it’ I mean so many of the things we care about, the underlying values that make all of us, Jew and Gentile, believer and atheist, tick. Without the Jews, we would see the world through different eyes, hear with different ears, even feel with different feelings ... we would think with a different mind, interpret all our experience differently, draw different conclusions from the things that befall us. And we would set a different course for our lives."
Thomas Cahill, The Gifts Of The Jews

www.torah.org...

Read my sig to see some more "gifts" from the torah
Actually I am suprised this thread has not been locked down as it is common knowledge around here that anyone posting any negative views against Israel is nothing more than an anti-semite, jew hating racist...

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Kiwidave, They is a MASSIVE difference between racism and criticism on policies. So far i have just read facts about israel.That quote from Ariel Sharon was just shocking
. Does that not bother the yanks on here ?.

PS im going to have to research the quotes in your SIG, Theres no way they can be true. Im not human ?

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Sand_man]

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Sand_man]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join