It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahh, its all about Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Actually I am suprised this thread has not been locked down as it is common knowledge around here that anyone posting any negative views against Israel is nothing more than an anti-semite, jew hating racist...

"The charge of anti-Semitism is one that Israel flings at anyone who criticizes them. Israel intentionally blends itself with the world's Jewish people in order to be able to hide behind Jewish people. If you ask Israel any question they do not like, you will be called anti-Semitic. It's a real fraud and the irony is that Israel is setting up the world's Jewish people as targets by acting as if they share the responsibility for Israel's actions.

But the reality is that Jewish people are no more responsible for the crimes of the Mossad than Americans are responsible for the crimes of the CIA, or the people of Great Britain responsible for the crimes of MI5. But by intentionally equating Israel with all the world's Jewish people, the Israeli government sends out that message, that all Jewish people ARE responsible for Israel's actions. That makes them targets for those whom the government of Israel has angered.

As for me, you will not find anything inside my site that talks about Jewish anything. I write about Israel and the crimes of the Israeli government. I write about Rachel Corrie. I write about James Miller. I write about Tom Hurndall. I write about the USS Liberty and the Lavon affair and the Israeli spy who was inside the very Pentagon office from which the lies about Iraq's WMDs that sent our young people off to war came from. I write about nuclear weapons being built under the Dimona reactor and radiation leaking from the complex into the surrounding soil. I write about ongoing defiance of United Nations' resolutions.

There is nothing anti-Semitic about opposing reckless deaths and deceptions that lead to wars. There is nothing anti-Semitic about opposing nuclear weapons or supporting the work of the UN. Colin Powell stated the matter quite clearly; Criticism of Israel is not anti-Semitic. Israel would like you to think it is, but it isn't. Anti-Semitism is based on Israel's race. Criticism is based on Israel's deeds."

- Mike Rivero

Link: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

In my opinion, thinking otherwise is racist.

For the most part, I'm with the thread-starter, but I disagree with all of the Bible/religious nonsense. Mostly because I don't believe in it, partly because it helps to further their goals and is one of the major reasons things are the way they are in the Middle East in the first place.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
sandman,

about sharons comment...a bit surprised

I was a bit more shocked when I cliked on the israeli spy link on

whatreallyhappened.com...and counted over 300 links to israeli spy stories ! wow !

like my dad said , the good stuff gets buried in the back of the newspaper

bottom line is...in THAT WORLD , [ espionage ] , it is very dark and convoluted...we have only a small idea of who all the players are in this game. I can only imagine the number of times one of "the good guys " used his status to burn somebody. or a higher authority doing it.

like when jim baker outed a mossad agent who was then killed

I think we're just at the fence here, peering across and trying to figger things out based on a few damning examples . but were we to manage to really get inside, I think we'd be buried in info that would boggle a super computer.

eh ?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
How can people attach the same stereotypes about Jews to Israel and instead of calling it anti-semitism, calling it a critisism of Israeli policies?
(sorry for the spelling)

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
$134,791,507,200...since 1949

That's well under $800 per US citizen since 1949, but nice try on the propaganda.

*oops, shoulda said using current population*

[edit on 13-7-2005 by Army]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Thanks guys for all the great info, NOW i know its all about Israel !
. Its sad cause i treated everyone TOTALY EQUAL, i dont think im any better then the next man. All i asked was the same treatment in return, now i know who was patronizing that idea.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A little more digging and you wont believe what you can find.

After my prvious post regarding Israel, Some things just dont appear right.

Ever heard of Mega?
In June 1997 there was a serious mole hunt going on in the Clinton Administration.

The NSA caught wind of a phone conversation between an Israeli and a man named Yatom, whom at the time was haed of the Israeli Intellegence service..
He was asking his MOSSAD boss wether he could approach ' Mega ' to obtain a copy of a document between the USA and Yasser Arafat, of the PLO.

Having heard this, you'd of expected the US Gvt to turn every rock and find out who was spying on them...
But right around the time the Monica Lewinski case was coming to the media, the search turned off.. went cold.

It Is thought that the Israeli spy network contacted the US Government, revealed details about the Lewinkski afair and threatend to take the phone converstaions between the two public unless they ceased on the Mega man hunt..

Was Clinton Blackmailed?
Lewinksi even testified in Court that president clinton had warned her that the whitehouse was being bugged by an International Intellegence Agency.

When Lewinksi was breaking I always had a suspicion there was something MORE going on. It didnt make sense why a ' normal ' affair was making soooo much media time. He was the president, but he was a human, and a male.. and affairs are a dime a dozen now a days.

Well back to the story...

Years on after the Lewinski trial it was revealed that the WHITEhouse communications was completely overhauled and modernized by a company called.. yep u guessed it ' Amdocs ' (Please refer to my starting post in this threat)

An Israeli spy company posing as a communications company was put in charge to setup the whitehouse's communications.
They had uninterrupted feeds from the whitehouse of all conversations.

Israel...

Also,
what is it about Israelis, bad papers and moving trucks?

June 2, 2003
A speeding truck was pulled over by police, upon questioning the men, they revelead it was a Rental truck and they were hauling furniture from Austin to Chicago.. When police said they wernt on the route to chicagio they changed there story, they were now bound for Deming, but couldnt give an address of phone number. Upong searching the truck the police noticed the furnite they were moving was in such bad shape, that good sammies wouldnt of accepted it.. but there was a handful of boxes in the back of the truck (50 to be exact) the isreali's claimed was a private delivery, and they were unknown to the contents. Well this story dissapered from the Radar, as does mcuh to do with Israel. The papers for the truck were bogus, visa's expired, and they had Isreali drivers licences.....

May 7 2002
A rental truck was pulled over near whitney island naval base.
Again 2 israeli's, one of whom was illegially in the cuontry, the other had an expired visa.
After the drugsquad was called, and the truck confirmed to contain explosive residue.. After the FBI REissued a staetment saying it was tobacco and lighter residue that tricked the dogs, various scientists and papers revealed that this would infact NOT alter the dogs perception.
Again this story fell from the radar.....

Well is always thought moving companies are fronts for Israeli spy rings..
Just after sept 11, those cheering Israeli's led FBI officials to urban moving, and requested a second itnerview with the owner.. an israeli.
shortly after they requested the interview he fled the country... abandonded his company put his house up for sale and dispappered.
His urban moving company was left untouched.. mobile phoneslying around, phoens still connected papers and boxes lying throughout the workshop.. himself and his family fled to israel.
3 days after sept 11... and he flee's the USA for Isreal.. a man whom the gvt investigated possible TIES with the hijackings?
The 5 members of the company whom wernt warned to FLEE, were arrested...
Turns out they are ALL members from the Isreali Army..
Again this story DROPPED from the radar.

17th October 2001
This one takes the Cake.
Mercury Moving INC were reported to police for DUMPING materials in a garbage bin near newyork somewhere.
After investigating the ISRAELI driver of the van, seraches found DETAILED video footage of the Sears Tower, and other highly suspicous items.
Again this story DROPPED from the radar.

Also,
Prior to Sept 11 some isreali ART Students were studying in Florida.
They were residing in Hollywood Florida..
Only a few BLOCKS away from Mohammad Atta, the leader 911 hijacker.
When the US Government got wind of Isreali secret intellegence posing as Art students, they simply told them they were investigating and FOLLOWING arab terrorists, and were watching them 24/7
... well only 24/6 really, they must of been sleeping when they boarded the plane huh ?

After sept 11, these Art students were pulled and deported BACK to Isreal on Visa violations.
The whole of Northern America was being stopped, investigate, checked and assured not to be a terrorist threat,
but the isreali's were quickly skipped out of the country..
Similar to the Binladens.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4

This fourth Link goes on to tell of 2 different sets of isreali's, both in rental trucks, both behaving very oddly around nuclear stations.
Of course, even tho both were detained and investaged, and both trucks found to contain traces of explosives they were deported.
One group even tried to access the naval military yard that contained nuclear materials...
and yes, they were deported back to israel.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I would like to hear from some PRO-Israel posters why they think they can commit all these crimes ?. Is it because its only against the gentiles and where not human and slaves (Put in that context It would not be a crime) ? cause it seem's erriely on this thread from the usualy PRO-Israel crew

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Jee's I really thought a few more ppl would want to put some input on this thread....

I mean all the events that happened are pretty suspicous at best..
especially since NONE of them make it to mainstream media.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I would hate to think that people are not posting in this thread to make it fade down that page ?.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think alot of people reading this think it smacks of outdated 19th century ideas about how evil the Jews are, under the cover of saying israel.

The Jews dont rule America, there is no Zionist conspiracy, and if Mossad is a bit over zealous in its dealings that can be excused by the loss of six million people thanks to industrialised murder.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Besides, they've had well over 3000 years to "take over the world". Don't you think they would have done it by now?

Credible links are always a welcome relief from the normal crack-pot sites usually accompaning threads like this one.....too bad you didn't have any.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyc
He wasn't tipped off. He was just told to stay in his room after the first one until they knew what the situation was. Common sense really.

Wasn't it found that the bombs went off near simultaneously though?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by evildoer

Originally posted by tommyc
He wasn't tipped off. He was just told to stay in his room after the first one until they knew what the situation was. Common sense really.

Wasn't it found that the bombs went off near simultaneously though?

Sure, but they didn't know that at the time.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Army
Besides, they've had well over 3000 years to "take over the world". Don't you think they would have done it by now?

Who to say they have'nt ?. Now i know im going to get burned at the sake just for even bringing this up but what was hittler reason's behind the "final solution" ?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ok,
So if it just happened to be cases of 2 Iraqi's.... heading to powerplants acting suspicously..

or bunches of iraqi's cheering and filming the WTC...

Car full of Iraqis with extremem surveleience images of the sears tower..

Or maybe a communications company in the whitehoue for the IRAQI's...

people would be a little more outraged eh?

Especially if we were supplying IRAQI government with BILLIONS of our own economy, some of the worst weapons ever and oru intellegence...

I bet the government would absolutely erupt if this were true..

but being Israel, its allowed to be brushed under the blanket.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
GlobalDisorder: It's been made very clear that poeple on here just love to hate Islamic's and Arabs. notice that everyone on here relates there views to links on the net ?. I live in a area with mostly muslims, they help each other with what eva they have SO EVERYONE just gets by. They treat me like one of there own(Even know im a atheist) or anyone who show them respect , To me this is the REAL aussie way of life. On the other hand there is a massive jewish community on the other side of town, They only hire jewish workers ( like builders ETC..) and only support them own this is NOT the Aussie way of life and should be send back if thats how they try and fit in to a community. There are two massive jewish schools that look like army componds with armed guards. I have mates who tried to get the contracts to build there EVEN BIGGER barb wire fences and you guest it, they only hire jewish workers for security reasons.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
IF a country is open and helpful enough to let you reside and live off there land,

you should be able to adapt to there way of life..

after all you came to the country to be a part of that life.

Everyone screaming ARABS and Islamic terror are playign right into the hands of the Israeli's

They planetd bombs in egypt to TRICK western nations that the arabs were the problem..

Its obvious tehy started this kind of warfear back befor the 50's,
and all those gullable people whom are accusing Iraq of being a danger to the Western world are fooling themselves.

After everything that has eeen found in Iraq its clear they dont have a leg to stand on any more..

Its so bloody obvious the government has either been duped or led by israel.

All thought this was a conspiracy site,
why is everyone SO SCARED to post on this topic?

Yet a thread about pigsblood on bullets yeilds soooo many people saying
' damn right, lets murder these b@st@rds with blooden bullets '

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too hasty in labelling Jews as bad, any more than any other group. The problem is leadership and religious usurpation.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I dont think it is that big of a surprize is it. The Jewish people have long since been looked down upon for their inclusive ways. That cash going to Isreal is crazy though, and the lack of posts in disagreement seem odd for something like this around here.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
ShadowHasN...

I dont know if that was directed at me,
but im not criticisnig the Jewish people.

culture and Religion are one thing,
but intellegence SPYING and government manipulating do cause up some specific emotions.
especially whe nit goes unoticed and unchanged.

IT makes one wonder WHY Exactly this particular culture gets soo much leeway in something that we are today being brainwashed in thinking homeland secuirity is under the most thraet from arabs and alqaeda..

When israel seem to have a hand in it one way or another 99% of the time.

There's even documents going around regarding Oklahoma that INSIST John Doe's were Israli.

Surely if it was Iraqi or iranians and not israeli's we probably would of started the cruise missles LONG ago...

Ive never been more sure about anything, and im not going to stop until ive found soemthing which directly implicates ISRAEL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join