It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: H.R. 2977 admits existence of chemtrails and mood management weapons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Want proof?

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations;

Source: www.fas.org...

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Gee...I sure wish Dragonrider was here now!

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Damn.
Wow.
*blinks*
Thanks, MK!!! That's a great find!!

BTW, Val, DR is quite happy to hear about this.

-B.

jra

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
that is interesting. though it doesn't prove that the trails you see left by aircraft at high altitudes are chemtrails, like so many people beleave.

but also, just because it mentions chemtrails doesn't mean the Gov't has them. the list also inclueds plasma weapons and other such things. they are just covering all the bases so to speak.

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by jra]

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

that is interesting. though it doesn't prove that the trails you see left by aircraft at high altitudes are chemtrails, like so many people beleave.

No, it only proves that something called "chemtrails" may be classified as an exotic weapon system.

but also, just because it mentions chemtrails doesn't mean the Gov't has them. the list also inclueds plasma weapons and other such things. they are just covering all the bases so to speak.

If the government doesn't have them, why attempt to pass a bill classifying them as exotic weapons systems that are, "directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations".

If there is nothing to be concerned about, then why present the bill in the first place?

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Everything is just scalar baby.
www.prahlad.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Doh, sorry for the double post!!

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Laws do not spring up restricting the use of weapons that do not yet exist,or are at least in the developmental stages somewhere,the scalar weaponry I provided a link with info to earlier is supposedly based on technology that Tesla developed way back in the old days,I tend to believe that his discoveries were suppressed,it seems that most tech is suppressed until the military perfects evil methods to put it to use.Like GPS,which is common now,I was using it in the military 22 years ago,and it had been around for a while before that.
But back to the issue,laws generally are not written for something that doesn't exist,if you can find an example of one any that have been,please correct me.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
no problem, guess I didn't give enough info about what the topic was about...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
How come when I went to the House of Representatives website to look up that bill, I found a bill about installing diaper changing stations at rest stops?

Am I missing something?

NEW SEARCH | HOME | HELP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H.R.2977
Title: To amend title 23, United States Code, to provide for the installation of baby changing stations at public rest areas along Federal-aid highways.
Sponsor: Rep Stupak, Bart [MI-1] (introduced 7/25/2003) Cosponsors: (none)
Latest Major Action: 7/25/2003 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Bill Summary & Status Info (not bill text/subjects)
Titles

Bill Status (links to Cong. Record pages, votes)

Committees
Related House Committee Documents

Amendments

Related Bill Details

Subjects (CRS Index Terms)

Cosponsors (None)

Summary

Text of Legislation

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   

How come when I went to the House of Representatives website to look up that bill, I found a bill about installing diaper changing stations at rest stops?

Am I missing something?

NEW SEARCH | HOME | HELP
H.R.2977
Title: To amend title 23, United States Code, to provide for the installation of baby changing stations at public rest areas along Federal-aid highways.
Sponsor: Rep Stupak, Bart [MI-1] (introduced 7/25/2003) Cosponsors: (none)
Latest Major Action: 7/25/2003 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.

Mycroft: Yes, you are missing something. You searched through the 108th Congress (which is 2003-2004). Try searching for H.R. 2977 again after selecting the 107th Congress tab near the top of the search engine. This search will cover all bills 2001-2002.

Here's what I found at this page:

thomas.loc.gov...

Bill Summary & Status for the 107th Congress
Item 1 of 1

NEW SEARCH | HOME | HELP
H.R.2977
Title: To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.
Sponsor: Rep Kucinich, Dennis J. [OH-10] (introduced 10/2/2001) Cosponsors: (none)
Latest Major Action: 4/19/2002 House committee/subcommittee actions. Status: Unfavorable Executive Comment Received from DOD.
All Bill Summary & Status Info (not bill text/subjects)
Titles

Bill Status (links to Cong. Record pages, votes)

Committees
Related House Committee Documents

Amendments

Related Bill Details

Subjects (CRS Index Terms)

Cosponsors (None)

CRS Summary

Text of Legislation

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks! That makes a huge difference.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
When you think about it, this doesn't really prove that the government thinks chemtrails and mind control weapons are real, it proves that Dennis Kucinich, the sponsor of the bill, thinks they're real.

Checking out Dennis Kucinich on the web...his politics are a little on the radical liberal side, which doesn't mean anything. He's a relative newbie in the House of Representitives...?

It's just not conclusive. Anyone can introduce a bill saying whatever they want, it doesn't indicate that the government is admitting anything.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Playing devil's advocate...

When you think about it, this doesn't really prove that the government thinks chemtrails and mind control weapons are real, it proves that Dennis Kucinich, the sponsor of the bill, thinks they're real.

Are bills proposed because of one man's guess, or based on facts? I wonder what motivated him to propose the bill. Watching too much Star Trek maybe? There has to be at least a grain of truth to it. From the research several people in this forum have done, chemtrails and other "exotic weapons systems" are very real technologies.

Checking out Dennis Kucinich on the web...his politics are a little on the radical liberal side, which doesn't mean anything. He's a relative new member in the House of Representitives...?

He believes in his message strongly enough to gain donations for his presidential campaign.

It's just not conclusive. Anyone can introduce a bill saying whatever they want, it doesn't indicate that the government is admitting anything.

"to provide for the installation of baby changing stations at public rest areas along Federal-aid highways."

The manner in which this bill is phrased suggests that public rest areas along Federal-aid highways do not currently have baby changing stations.

Always look for the intent behind the proposal.

Incidentally, do you believe that the general population is at risk from any of these "exotic weapons systems"?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   
either way you look at the bill, it's still interesting that a government official would even say such weapons did exist, but hey it's the H.R., maybe ill run in my district

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
Incidentally, do you believe that the general population is at risk from any of these "exotic weapons systems"?

It depends on the weapons system. This report shows some interesting things that are anticipated for the future:

www.maxwell.af.mil...

Chemtrails? Bogus.

C'mon! Jets leave contrails. It's water vapor, nothing more. Sometimes they disipate quickly, sometimes it take hours. I used to watch them all the time as a kid. I've ridden in airplanes and watched the vapor form as the air passed over the wings.

I've looked into it, and I've seen nothing to suggest there is anything more than that.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
That the public is at risk from those who pretend that they are there to serve them,if these technologies do not exist,it just proves that those posers just sit around and argue over &hit that doesn't even exist,just to waste time.
That is the reason that there is mopre than a grain of truth in it,if it doesn't exist,they would be heavily criticized for even wasting time with it.wouldn't ya think?,and don't whip out that rights $hit,the world is farther down the drain than you realise...

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   

A global, precise, real-time, robust, systematic weather-modification capability would provide war-fighting CINCs with a powerful force multiplier to achieve military objectives. Since weather will be common to all possible futures, a weather-modification capability would be universally applicable and have utility across the entire spectrum of conflict. The capability of influencing the weather even on a small scale could change it from a force degrader to a force multiplier.

www.maxwell.af.mil...

Mycroft, thanks for posting that link, the site is full of information and it will take me a LONG time to sift through it!

Above we see an acknowledgment of the importance of weather modification technology. It has been hypothesized that chemtrails are critical in this technology.

And now we see them talking about dispersing carbon black dust in the air:

This study by William M. Gray, et al., investigated the hypothesis that "significant beneficial influences can be derived through judicious exploitation of the solar absorption potential of carbon black dust."21 The study ultimately found that this technology could be used to enhance rainfall on the mesoscale, generate cirrus clouds, and enhance cumulonimbus (thunderstorm) clouds in otherwise dry areas.

The technology can be described as follows. Just as a black tar roof easily absorbs solar energy and subsequently radiates heat during a sunny day, carbon black also readily absorbs solar energy. When dispersed in microscopic or "dust" form in the air over a large body of water, the carbon becomes hot and heats the surrounding air, thereby increasing the amount of evaporation from the body of water below. As the surrounding air heats up, parcels of air will rise and the water vapor contained in the rising air parcel will eventually condense to form clouds. Over time the cloud droplets increase in size as more and more water vapor condenses, and eventually they become too large and heavy to stay suspended and will fall as rain or other forms of precipitation.

And perhaps the smoking gun of chemtrails, they admit (In Chapter 4) that the best way to "disperse" the carbon black dust is by using jet engines:

Numerous dispersal techniques have already been studied, but the most convenient, safe, and cost-effective method discussed is the use of afterburner-type jet engines to generate carbon particles while flying through the targeted air. This method is based on injection of liquid hydrocarbon fuel into the afterburner's combustion gases. This direct generation method was found to be more desirable than another plausible method (i.e., the transport of large quantities of previously produced and properly sized carbon dust to the desired altitude).

As you say, "C'mon! Jets leave contrails. It's water vapor, nothing more." In fact it appears to be much more.

There is also mention of using "chemical nuclei" to seed clouds in order to suppress precipitation:

If clouds were seeded (using chemical nuclei similar to those used today or perhaps a more effective agent discovered through continued research) before their downwind arrival to a desired location, the result could be a suppression of precipitation. In other words, precipitation could be "forced" to fall before its arrival in the desired territory, thereby making the desired territory "dry."

Regarding ionospheric modification:

Modification of the ionosphere to enhance or disrupt communications has recently become the subject of active research. According to Lewis M. Duncan, and Robert L. Showen, the Former Soviet Union (FSU) conducted theoretical and experimental research in this area at a level considerably greater than comparable programs in the West.

and..

Moreover, developing countries also recognize the benefit of ionospheric modification: "in the early 1980's, Brazil conducted an experiment to modify the ionosphere by chemical injection."

Thoughts?

[Edited on 13-8-2003 by MKULTRA]

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Russian President Vladimir Putin says he can guarantee sunshine for the St. Petersburg's 300th birthday celebrations by ordering the Russian air force to spray chemicals on rain clouds.

The planes will then spray the undisclosed chemicals on the clouds to make them rain outside the city and spare the celebrations from disruption.

More than 50 world leaders including Tony Blair and President Bush are expected to attend the event that commemorates the founding of the city by Tsar Peter the Great in 1703.

www.skyhighway.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join