It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird childhood experience remembered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
ok, this is a weird experience that i had at a very young age, we'll say around 7ish, maybe younger. anyways, it's just weird how i finally have remembered that this experience that which could have possibly happened, although it seemed semi dream-like, yet more real. i also have a weird tendency to re-dream old dreams/experiences exactly as i had them ages ago. anyways, it goes like this:

i woke up and moved into the kitchen, to the left is a hall that leads into the livingroom and branches to the right at the end to the front door. the door entrance was glowing very brightly from around the corner, then a thin hand reached out from it into view. at this point i remember running to the right which led to my parents room, whom were both asleep. i urgently tried to wake them by shaking and pushing, yelling (but no sound coming out), however, they wouldn't wake up at all. then it comes to an end. this would be the first time i've remembered it in over ten years. it's just way to freakishly familiar.

any other people who've had these dream/experience rememberings?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I had a dream where I lived in a house a long time ago. I woke up at night and started walking down the hallway to the bathroom. The bathroom light was on. I don't remember precisely how it occured, but there was a confrontation with myself and a grey in which we started to wrestle. I got the upper hand and managed to throw it towards the ground. Once it hit the ground I just started stomping the hell out of it. It layed there unmoving afterwards, and I tried running back into the hallway where I was grabbed by three or more other greys. Then black out, that's the end of that dream.

A dream or a memory of something that actually occured?

Here's another dream I had a couple of weeks ago while sleeping at my aunt's house on the couch: I wake up on the couch at the very crack of dawn thinking I need to go to school and walk to the front door, open it, walk out, close it, then turn around to see a grey standing not eight feet away from me. This one is actually a bit taller than ones I've seen/dreamed about, but still maybe 3/4 inches shorter than myself (I'm 6'0''). Anyways, this things grabs for my throat like it's going to try to choak me, so I do the same, which results in a sort of awkward struggle to gain an advantage over the other. I try throwing him from side to get him to fall over, but just as it seems I'm about to win, I black out and wake up.

Other than dreams, I have no evidence to back up the stories, so I can't say if they actually happened or not.

Anyone else had these kind of dreams? I'm really interested in hearing stories where confrontations like these were involved.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Oh, and has anyone else ever heard any kind of alien vocalize itself like this or in some other way? I'm interested in some opinions please.

EDIT:

I'm sorry, this question was a reference to my post on this thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-4-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Maybe aliens just tap into dreams

top topics

join