It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Pattern in the World's Assassinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This thread is based on the recent Red Ice Radio interview of researcher Ole Dammegård.

Dammegård's research began in the 1980s with the Zapruder film/JFK assassination. He said that after he viewed that he read a couple hundred books on the JFK assassination and then went on to study the assassinations of RFK, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Lincoln - all the way back to Roman times.

Then, the pattern that he had been discovering showed itself with the assassination of the Swedish Prime minister Olof Palme.

Of course this realization of his turned his world upside down.

Here is what my interpretation is of what Dammegård is saying the pattern of assassinations is:

1. There is a command center.
  2. There is more than one operation going on at the same time, which confuses researchers.
  3. The same players are involved in numerous assassinations.
  4. The JFK assassination has been used by the players as a template for the carrying out of assassinations since then.
  5. There is often a symbolic, ritual aspect to the assassination.
  6. The operations have back-up operators designated that can be activated quickly.

He mentioned that within the CIA there was a faction that wanted to abort the assassination of JFK, and that Oswald was a part of that faction - that is what he thought he was taking part in.

His information-gathering on the JFK assassination includes information acquired as recently as one year ago by way of a contact on the topic of the shot that hit JFK in the throat.

He said that also the assassins have carried out the killing of roughly one thousand witnesses in what he termed the "cleaning up" process over the years.

Additionally, it was discussed that Zapruder may have been a part of the conspiracy itself. (In support of that would be that apparently Johnson had been involved in Zapruder's immigration to the U.S.)

At the end of the interview Dammegård made it clear that the importance of spreading the word about his research is that the same people who have been carrying out these assassinations are still operational and it’s up to we the people to realize this and do what we can to participate in stopping the madness.

For this interview Red Ice Radio has made both hours available to non-members:

Ole Dammegård - Hour 1 & 2 - The Death Squad Network Behind the JFK Assassination

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

S&F, nice thread, I hadn't heard of this guy before or that angle on Oswald, but I can see how there would be different or rival factions even within these organisations and their counter-parts, most notably the battle for funding and autonomy between the NSA and CIA, someone who may be friendly to the NSA and in favour of closing the CIA would be a CIA target but an NSA ally and vice versa, I wonder how many people have been caught in the crossfire between rival intelligence factions and that's without looking at the rivalry between different countries ... I'm not saying this applied in the JFK or MLK assassinations but it's an interesting topic that's perhaps overlooked, we look at 'them' as a unit a lot of the time, aiming towards the same end goals but it's most likely very rarely the case....

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There are probably lots of patterns to historic incidents of political hits, command infrastructural removal, surgical warfare.

Alan More (alien opposes rome) rejected Hollywood's money in connection to "the Watchmen," the mainstream media cover of his graphic novel classic, wherein the giant squid is removed from the finished product. Alan More is an anarchist reputed to worship a snake god.

The Blue 8 Circuit Protagonist Paradox, history's most effective nuclear deterrent, marks his forehead with the scope of a sniper rifle.

Ethic, eye for an eye president in warfare, the moral majority hit synchronicity pattern:

The Code of the Orthodox Muslim Assassin,

Civilian casualty equates to terrorism;
politicians, generals, down to foot soldiers.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

LokiToo
The Blue 8 Circuit Protagonist Paradox, history's most effective nuclear deterrent, marks his forehead with the scope of a sniper rifle.

I didn't know what you are talking about so I have been googling trying to find out.

Does it have anything to do with manga, as in Japanese comic books with an adult theme?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

The other day I watched Marc Dice doing one of his petitions. He asked random people if they ever heared of the bilderberg group. Now can I not judge from the YouTube vid how many people he did ask but from what I did see only one person could tell something about this wicked group.

Anyways..a result of this petition is that too many people do not know about the possibillity there are people steering the world behind the curtain. Christ...too many people do not know there is a curtain.

It is scary...and I am afraid that these people who are ordering assassinations will become bolder with their appearances. They will just do not give a f"(&k. Protected by the "state" these operatives can do whatever they want as long as they will not be caught red-handed...in that case somebody has something to explain...and then it will appear that seemingly random people will die.... like Loretta Fuddy.

Is it because our eyes are opened, we have become awake or is it because more of these things are happening?

F&S!

edit on 27/2/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Anyone who cares to look into it will learn that Oswald was CIA, had to have been taught Russian by his handlers, 'defected' to the USSR with a lot of fanfare in order to make his future patsy-hood more believable, and unfortunately he wasn't smart enough to realize what had been done to him until he was arrested. I think the CIA is busy making up a whole passel of these kind of people all the time, and the assassinations and suspicious deaths of possible threats and whistleblowers to the ones in charge are damn near constant. Mel Carnahan, Paul Wellstone and JFK Jr.'s deaths weren't accidents, and they weren't investigated by the NTSB but by the FBI...did you ever hear back about the conclusions of those reports besides something approximating 'pilot error' or 'oops'? Neither did I.

Ask yourself what kind of government insists on closed files for 75 years, if there's nothing to hide...

I think you'll find that from 1960 on, most political deaths have been associated with the Bush family who started out with a drug running off shore drilling rig and ended up head of the CIA, VP of an almost assassinated president, then president, then the guy who was president when the most suspicious 'terrorist' attack in world history went down. And what part of the terror the US government continues to rain down on the world is not indicative of their mindset?

How come it's not common knowledge that George Bush I reported to the FBI that he'd 'heard' about a plot to assassinate Kennedy after the fact, or when asked where he was 11/22/63 said he 'didn't remember', or that it was his biggest political contributor's son who tried to off Reagan six weeks into his presidency (that worked out well in any event, because after the shooting Reagan did little more than wave at the press folks and left GHWB to handle things from behind the scenes) and put in place the machinations that eventually gave us his dimwit son and hench-guy Cheney as the real power.

The Michael Hastings murder along with Danny Jowenko and Matthew Simmons makes it look like they're getting more and more blatant and they don't care who knows. Maybe the obviousness of the murders makes for better scare tactics. If you have billions, spending millions on killing off loose ends is an easily accomplished cost-of-doing-business, isn't it? Better yet, scare the hell out of anyone who is unlucky enough to really threaten your power base for a few minutes.

I just want to know when justice will be served. When are those obviously in charge of the entire world going down the tubes for their own power mongering going to be indicted, tried, convicted and given the punishment they so obviously deserve?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don't know when I'll be able to listen to the interview...

Does he say if he has a theory as to the ultimate goal of 'the bad guys'?

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

I don't recall that being part of the discussion.

I suspect from listening to him that if asked that, he would answer that the decision makers who hire the thugs to carry out their dirty work are simply interested in their own power. And the thugs who carry out the murders are sometimes mind controlled and sometimes violent types who have experienced something in their life that has contributed to the way they are. I'm thinking of one of the players mentioned whose sister had been murdered and he got revenge and learned to kill by blowing the head off the murderer.

posted on Feb, 27 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
S + F always good to check out new research.

top topics

join