It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 flu false flag propaganda in my country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
There is 1 month now, that media bombarding us, about many deaths and hundrends of infected people in my country.

Today they increased the number of deaths and infected people. But everybody wonders, as nobody knows anyone who is infected by any kind of flu or virus, nor deaths.

surprising.

flu propaganda

we greeks dont do vaccines any more... and they are not convincing... I personally and my family, will never do any kind vaccine. (My vaccination as a kid stopped when I was 6 years old, about 1984 - 85).. since, I am healthy like a rock.

The reason I posted it, its because I ve read it in several blogs and all humans comment on them, wonder if its true.... 2 months ago, they did a similar propaganda (orchestrated by the electronic crime police), it was related with the use of internet connection! That up to 90 kids are hospitalized with psychological problems. After, journalists made a research to interview these kids, it proved to be all lies!.. Not even 1 kid.

Here is proves for that also...

internet flu
Even coca-cola makes propaganda for the adicted kids in social media

Journalists searching for the 92 kids
edit on 25-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Some people have immunity, others don't. If your body is working right and your ancestors were able to survive this than you probably have immunity. The flu virus has mutated, how far I do not know, but the broad form properly working immune system can help us.

I can't say whether another person has immunity, I can only say that I do fight the flu well as does one daughter and her kids. When a person who has a properly working system is exposed to the virus, it acts like a mild cold speedily building an immune response and killing the virus. Eat strawberry shortcake, it can help build resistance by boosting specialized T cells. Too much and you could lower your immunity to microbes though.

As you can see, I like food.
It will at least make you feel happy.

The false flag isn't false at all, it is building sales of their vaccines. It is a sales pitch of sort. It is done in all countries. Some people do need vaccines, I cannot tell you to take the shot or not, it is your choice. I get some pretty bad side effects from the shot. I get the symptoms of a bad flu without actually having it.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
my point is, that nobody is infected. I have many friends and I also visit a school in a daily bases with hundreds of kids and elders. Nobody is ill. All comments in all blogs about that news, state the same thing, nobody is ill... So its a kind of propaganda. Its like reading news for a different country...lol

Normally when a flu is in the works, many people get it!
edit on 25-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Seems to be a sales pitch by the health network and Pharma companies. This false flag is everywhere, making people fear things that aren't that much of a risk. The flu usually only kills a small percent of the people that get it. Which flu will you be protected from though, so far there is no vaccine that protects us from all flu viruses, the numbers I am seeing as far as actually reducing the flu aren't that great. These figures were flawed in the past, the doctor would not say a person had the flu if they had a flu shot, this gave false positive results backing vaccinations. The CDC has been working on correcting this under reporting of the actual cases that the vaccinated people have. We were led to believe a lie even at the top levels. The vaccine does protect some people....but not nearly as many as they have led us to believe.

I guess it always has been a false flag sort of. It is actually getting better, at least the people on top aren't always blindly believing the people who profit from this and create misconceived evidence as much anymore.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Just chiming into say that a lot of people here in the US thought the H1N1 outbreak in 2009 was a bunch of rubbish. I had H1N1 and was part of the at-risk group having asthma and auto-immune problems. Swine flu damaged my lungs and aggravated a pre-existing heart problem. I coughed up blood for two years after the fact. My student insurance didn't start for a couple weeks so no tamiflu and bed bound level of sick for 10 days. By the time I got into the doctors, the damage had already been done and it was just a matter of finding out what the flu did. I coughed up blood and suffered from a kind of post-viral flu affect for two years after swine flu. I went from having mild asthma that required an inhaler only occasionally to having to use Flovent daily. Honestly, I'm just glad to be alive and I say that after even regular colds because, inevitably, there is that night where I'm coughing so hard and so long that it feels like my lungs are collapsing.

I was at a convention with a bunch of friends (about 20) when I caught h1n1 and almost all of us fell ill. Myself and one other were damaged on the long term from it. The rest are ok. To most people, h1n1 fears may seem like hype. To others, it's really very dangerous. H1N1 is actually being reported around the globe again and not just Greece. I guess you could consider it hype/sensationalism for most people but to a few, it is extremely dangerous.

www.huffingtonpost.ca...
www.latinospost.com...

join