It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY is 'Ragnarok' the Viking Apocalypse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I only wish it were true. I'd much rather face the Viking Ragnarok than the plans this crap-stained US government has in store for us.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Based on a reading of Matthew 24 it would place the end of the world no later than May 15 2028.

Based on the fact that Israel became a nation in 1948.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I hope it last longer, lots longer!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
As an adherent of the heathen norse faith i can say i have never heard of an exact Date for ragnarok.

My hammer and ash stave are both within reach in case i am wrong
edit on 24-2-2014 by algol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by algol

Me either. I was rather hoping to experience valhalla before ragnarok. Fight all day, then drink and eat all you like that night, then do it all over and over. Ahh, the good life.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I was asleep, did I miss the end of the world again?
Damn.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Not sure I will ever believe in all of this doomsday rubbish (financial collapse is looking much more likely/imminent).

Ragnarok, however, is my favourite level on Halo 4 - I clicked on this thread for entirely the wrongs reasons!

edit on 25/2/14 by boxertwin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thor: the Torture Hit of the Torah.

Torah rearranged = Thor A

The fifth Book of the Torah, Deuteronomy, = Money Due T'or.

The three Abysses off the Tree of Life within Kabbalah:

0 = Ain. Thor will have a vessel named iAn.
00 = Ain Soph. Thor / Ian thinks A. Ian, So bI. The p's backbone pulled up, the h capitalized and turned on its side is an I.
000 = Ain Soph Aur. Ian, Suffer. How the third abyss is pronounced.

The Ark of the Covenant is the rainbow promise the planet will not flood again. The rainbow is Thor's crown in Vallhalah when Loki inherits Odin's throne on Midgard. It is the RAK hit of the Torah, as in the historic RAK or place of suffering.

World War II, Norway was a bulk Nazi country, the most Viking country in the world. The ideal Nazi superman was a blond haired blue eyed muscle bound Nordic German. The SS contains lightning, then its second part, Thunder. Normandy Invasion - people were onto Thor already, Norman Dy at the virginal innocent swipe of Loki's blade.

Greece = frontlined worst past lifers to pass honor if inevitably taken because of it, Grease into Caesar's pocket. The Hindu god of strength is Ha,NuMan. Ha, New Man... Like Hercules. Mussol was in charge of Nazi Fascist Italy during WWII, shaped like a calf muscle. The god of France was wine, Bacchus = C Us Bach. See Us Back, we screwed up twice. His Roman Name is DyinIceUs, as if those immature Grease slip and melt ice caps. French, Italian, and Spanish flow together most similarly out of all the European tongues I know, Spain = iS pan, the Grease god of goats and frivolity. Spain is notorious for pirates and they for kidnappings, Peter Pan (Pan's Peter?) involves a piracy theme of children adventuring on their ships.

Kaaba in Mecca is the holiest place within Islam. The key was entrusted to Bani Talha, and the Bani Shaiba family:

Bani Talha = Ban I Thor A if you throw forward the I, pull the h into the T and throw the backbone of the second a onto the l to create an o and an r. Push the A forward in accordance with the Torah equating to Thor A.
Ban I Tal Ha - A tall guy that's a joke, Ha, Thor? Ban I Tal Ha (Nu Man), at war with Hammurabi / Humann Rabi since the evolution of justice. According to written history introduced at Babylon.

Bani Shaiba = Ban I hiS aba if with Thor, or if glitched out of admitting to b if it means she's guilty. A low key inside joke.

Ban I Ai, haS B. The blasphemous first beast of Apocalpyse, Revelation Ch 13, has the mouth of a lion. Crowley confessed, if he founded Satanism and Satanists of Anton LeVey's Church of Satan self deify as Shaitan, he'd be Ai / Pharaoh Ra, his Aiwass Prophecy's definition of Satan. Neither a lie nor an attempt to deceive That He Is Ra, just that a context exists wherein such is true, not how nor why. Or mind controlled while interrogated. A conspiracy theory: I intend no insult to Crowley's fanbase.

Sura 9 of the Koran: "Al Tabwa". Al = the in Arabic. Rearrange the letters, Thor A,wa. The bottom of the b is turned into the comma, the l turned into an r to exchange an a for an o. Pagan infidels are given unto the fourth month to cease and desist or they are killed by Gabriel and the angelic host on the day of Honein, (presumably because Loki is why Honeir is N humanity, Ragnarok is instigated when Loki tricks Viking Honeir to kill Balder. The Boulder of Paganism, and perhaps a Balder Now skinhead joke on Thor.)

Chapter 9 of Revelation, first verse, a key falls low to open the pit: a low key to the word loki if the p is divided into an l and an o, the I thrown forward, the t's two connected top lines v'd at the front. Locus are instructed to harm not the plants of the earth nor those with the seal of God upon their foreheads, but to torture them for five months. After the fourth month is the fifth month, a day that has come and gone. Locus = at location, of Loki, and the u pulled back then inverted into a second letter = unlocs the moral majority opposition of Viking Thunder.

Low Key, perfect in silence where merited, is at war with Thunder during Ragnarok: Viking propaganda may grievously persecute my efforts as a heroic figure, too.

In Chapter 10 of Revelation, Thunder is forced out of heaven by the fiery sun of justice and sunna law. In Verse 10, a little scroll is taken from a book as the result.

I suspect Thor has some selfless tasks only he can perform, but the duration he chooses not to he should be serving time on WWII war crimes scaled via the exact eye for an eye president: pride and desire baiting him to interact negatively with Jews and Gypsies and other nuisances to violent lycanthropic drunks.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LokiToo

That's some theory. (thorYE?)

Not so sure of such a leap, from Norse Pantheon deity to Hitler (obviously I am aware of Hitler / Nazism's influences), though I do believe all things are connected, especially where religion is concerned, and I do know of many correlations between deities of varying 'faiths' and religious texts of varying 'faiths'.

Word origins and meanings are interesting, especially with regards to the Hebrew alphabet. Have you considered this:

Jesus was a Nazarene, otherwise known as a NAZIrite. Ever feel like there is more than meets the eye to word choices of politics and religion?

There are accounts in the First Council of Nicea (Nice A?) that reflects the 'sacrifice' of the Nazirite and there are historical (HIS TORA?) accounts that claim the Last supper / Eucharist / non denial of wine / fruits / of the vine / meat by Christians was contrary to Jesus's Nazirite views (no meat, no wine, no alcohol) and only instigated due to Emperor Constantine's (CON, CONSERVATIVE etc) liking for wine and meat, ie conserving Roman tradition.

I am not a Nazi, just (JUSTIN I, EMPEROR) incase, but there are a lot of interesting things to learn from words. Peeling back the layers to reveal the truth.

www.gospelsandhistory.eu...

members.iimetro.com.au...

en.wikipedia.org...

In the Hebrew Bible, a Nazirite or Nazarite, (in Hebrew: נזיר, nazir), refers to one who voluntarily took a vow described in Numbers 6:1–21. The proper noun "Nazarite" comes from the Hebrew word nazir meaning "consecrated" or "separated".[1] This vow required the man or woman to:

The Nazirite is described as being "holy unto YHWH" (Numbers 6:8), yet at the same time must bring a sin offering. This has led to divergent approaches to the Nazirite in the Talmud, and later authorities, with some viewing the Nazirite as an ideal, and others viewing him as a sinner.
In Modern Hebrew the word "nazir" is commonly used for monks, both Christian and Buddhist - this meaning having largely displaced the original Biblical meaning.

Nazirites in the New Testament[edit]
See also: Historical Jesus
The practice of a nazirite vow is part of the ambiguity of the Greek term "Nazarene"[32] that appears in the New Testament; the sacrifice of a lamb and the offering of bread does suggest a relationship with Christian symbolism (then again, these are the two most frequent offerings prescribed in Leviticus, so no definitive conclusions can be drawn). While a saying in (Matthew 11:18–19 and Luke 7:33–35) attributed to Jesus makes it doubtful that he, reported to be "a winebibber", was a nazirite during his ministry, the verse ends with the curious statement, "But wisdom is justified of all her children". The advocation of the ritual consumption of wine as part of the Eucharist, the tevilah in Mark 14:22–25 indicated he kept this aspect of the nazirite vow when Jesus said, "Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God." The ritual with which Jesus commenced his ministry (recorded via Greek as "Baptism") and his vow in Mark 14:25 and Luke 22:15–18 at the end of his ministry, do respectively reflect the final and initial steps (purification by immersion in water and abstaining from wine) inherent in a Nazirite vow. These passages may indicate that Jesus intended to identify himself as a Nazirite ("not drinking the fruit of vine") before his crucifixion.[33]
Luke the Evangelist clearly was aware that wine was forbidden in this practice, for the angel (Luke 1:13–15) that announces the birth of John the Baptist foretells that "he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb", in other words, a nazirite from birth, the implication being that John had taken a lifelong nazirite vow.[34]
Acts of the Apostles is also attributed to Luke (see Luke-Acts) and in Acts 18:18, Paul cut off his hair because of a vow he had taken,[35] we learn that the early Jewish Christians occasionally took the temporary Nazarite vow, and it is probable that the vow of St. Paul mentioned in Acts 18:18, was of a similar nature, although the shaving of his head in Cenchræ, outside of Palestine, was not in conformity with the rules laid down in the sixth chapter of Numbers, nor with the interpretation of them by the Rabbinical schools of that period.[36] If we are to believe the legend of Hegesippus quoted by Eusebius,[37] St. James the Less, Bishop of Jerusalem, was a Nazarite, and performed with rigorous exactness all the practices enjoined by that rule of life. and in Acts 21:20–24 Paul was advised to counter the claims made by some Judaizers (that he encouraged a revolt against the Mosaic Law). He showed the "believers there" (believers in Jesus, i.e. the Jewish Christians) in Jerusalem otherwise by purifying himself and accompanying four men to the temple who had taken nazaritic vows[38] (so as to refute the naysayers).[39]
This stratagem only delayed the inevitable mob assault on him. This event brought about the accusation[citation needed] in Acts 24:5–18 that Paul was the "ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes", and thus provides further verification that the term Nazarene was a mistranslation of the term Nazirite.[citation needed] In any case, the relationship of Paul of Tarsus and Judaism is still disputed.
What is curious is that Luke does not here mention the apostle James the Just as taking nazirite vows, although later Christian historians (e.g. Epiphanius Panarion 29.4) believed he had, and the vow of a nazirite would explain the asceticism Eusebius of Caesarea ascribed to James[40] (something the Jewish Nazarite Vow was never intended to do), a claim that gave James the title "James the Just".

edit on 25-2-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I should know if I'm correct in the next 3 years. All things considered I would put the event called Gog-Magog by the end of 2017. But it could be sooner. Watch for the Ben Joseph Messiah. He's also the Black Horseman of Zechariah and Revelation.

edit on 25-2-2014 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join