It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi there! Used to come here years ago but rarely spoke and forgot my username and information from sign up time so new account.

Something went weird with the internet a few years ago and a lot of the internet now seems totally fake or crap information compared to years ago. An example from just now is I was thinking of those images that look like many things depending on angle of viewing. Like that old drawing of an attractive woman at one angle but then rotate and it's an old hag. I was trying to remember the word used describe such art and sure they were described as pareidolias but now I look up the definition and it's different...

Anyways there was such types of art posted on here long ago and that's why I came back to find them.
Just thought I'd say high and wondering if anyone else noticed something seriously wrong with reality these past few years...
And what is the word used to describe such art work ?

Anything interesting happen these past few years since around 2010? Havnt really been following the news

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xCBBx

Hi there, and here's the optical illusion you're thinking of (I think!).

Hope to see you again!

B x

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Welcome to this side of the Interwebs...

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
High indeed....

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hail!, welcome back to the asylum!!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

ya that's the image I was thinking of. been a long time since I seen it and wondered if it was one of those point of view piece of art work.
I assume that's an example of a pareidolia?

new topics

top topics

join