It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

harry potter backwards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
is it true that if you read the harry potter books backwards you get to read Motorhead lyrics. a bit like playing Uriah Heap records backwards you can hear the devil or something like that?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

taoistguy
is it true that if you read the harry potter books backwards you get to read Motorhead lyrics. a bit like playing Uriah Heap records backwards you can hear the devil or something like that?

You are my favourite thread of the day. I once played a game of football backwards and the football could clearly be seen to release a demonic entity in to the world from Wayne rooneys foot...

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Lagrimas

taoistguy

You are my favourite thread of the day. I once played a game of football backwards and the football could clearly be seen to release a demonic entity in to the world from Wayne rooneys foot...

so that's a 'yes', then?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Ya know, i think the evidence speaks for itself.

J.K. Rowling and Lemmy might even be the same person. Notice you never see them in the same place together......

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Say what? Can you explain or show an example of this?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
With Lemmy - anything is possible...however, I think you may be at the wrong show. I'm going with a "no" on this one. Maybe if read Harry Potter backwards you will develop warts?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by taoistguy

Ya know, i think the evidence speaks for itself.

J.K. Rowling and Lemmy might even be the same person. Notice you never see them in the same place together......

Yes and Lemmy has a wart and is a known womaniser even though he's ugly, vampire glamour trick? Live for ever?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Lagrimas

Yes and Lemmy has a wart and is a known womaniser even though he's ugly, vampire glamour trick? Live for ever?

Lemmy has TWO warts (that we can see) - deny ignorance!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

See? Its so obvious:

Two warts
Hogwarts

They are obviously the same person. When Lemmy puts on glasses, he becomes JK Rowling. Just like Clark Kent.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It all falls apart. Lemmy doesn't have lyrics about his warts. Even so, "two warts" is not "Hogwarts" backwards.

Although - I think Lemmy is such a great writer that he could have easily knocked out the Harry Potter books in his spare time.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
the resemblance is astonishing

best makeup ever

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

kalunom
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

It all falls apart. Lemmy doesn't have lyrics about his warts. Even so, "two warts" is not "Hogwarts" backwards.

Although - I think Lemmy is such a great writer that he could have easily knocked out the Harry Potter books in his spare time.

I bet you look at pictures of the moon or mars, and see only rocks, too.

besides, would you want to sing about your big hairy wart?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

I see the pictures of the moon and mars through vision enabled by Masons. I'm not allowed to discuss things in those threads.

Matter of fact, I have sung about my big hairy wart. But only when the time is right and only to a select few.

Let's put this to rest; Lemmy is God. He created all things - including J.K. Rowling, the Harry Potter books, and warts.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

Let's put this to rest; Lemmy is God. He created all things - including J.K. Rowling, the Harry Potter books, and warts.

ummm i dont know the warts seems to be very dominant, what if they are really in control and Lemmy is just a vessel

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

kalunom

bigfatfurrytexan

I see the pictures of the moon and mars through vision enabled by Masons. I'm not allowed to discuss things in those threads.

Been following that thread. Hilarious....well done.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

ummm i dont know the warts seems to be very dominant, what if they are really in control and Lemmy is just a vessel

It's just the holy trinity being represented in physical form. Lemmy is the warts and the warts are Lemmy.

As God he endowed this physical manifestation of himself with these two extra "warts". The warts are actually special organs designed to handle his incredible intake of bourbon (and other things).

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

True, you may get warts, but the only thing that will ooze from them will be pure greatness!!...hail lemmy!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's because of the NWO, isn't it obvious.

join