It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yours for £50,000! Secret underground nuclear bunker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
There is one inherent problem with purchasing such an accommodation. They're all built above the artesian water table. Should any overwhelming environmental factors be placed upon these bodies of water, and as water always takes the path of least resistance, guess who gets flooded, and forced back to the surface.

There's a reason why the militaries decided to build their D.U.M.B' s so deep underground ( beneath the table) so to speak. Ohhhhh, and being a precog, and having "seen" predetermined events, my advice would be to avoid purchasing such real estate, no matter how "romantically sound" or attractive the idea may appear to be.
forewarned is forearmed, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by M3RCSENTINAL

There is one inherent problem with purchasing such an accommodation. They're all built above the artesian water table.

Hmm, everybody's a critic. So you're saying we should bag it completly. We could just rename it to
    "ATS Nuclear Underground Bunker Complex Artesian Coffee and Spa"

That way we can rent it out as a coffee shop and spa before the SHTF.

Ohhhhh, and being a precog, and having "seen" predetermined events, my advice would be to avoid purchasing such real estate

Precog eh? About those lotto tickets I'm picking up for next week, any numbers I should pick?

Will there even be a next week?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
apart from anything else, this is the cheapest property in Cornwall.
it'd make a great family home or even a holiday let. During the summer holidays you'd get 800 a week.

Maybe it won't protect you from shtf, but it beats the normal price for a 2 bed flat down there.
edit on 14-2-2014 by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Like you said Bassago, "....everyone's a critic". And as you've yet to walk in my shoes, keep your scepticism to a politer tone. Sarcasm is after all, a telltale sign of an ignorant mind
And as for the lottery, i would have thought a clearly well defined, educated and thoughtful person such as yourself, would have realised its a "mugs game". Btf, i don't gamble.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Star and flag. I'd buy it. I doubt I could build that on my existing land (just a regular house with a backyard) for less than $75k.*

*I believe 50k pounds translates to roughly 75k dollars.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Somehow this reminds me of the fallout games where they had to pay to get into vaults or something like that.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

I wouldn't. Period. Here, in AUSTRALIA, where the outback regions are coated in missile silos. Quite a large number of them were placed for sale. I actually have a relative who bought one, unfortunately, he didn't consult with me prior to the purchase.
And considering that Haliburton has been building the next gen "Cape CARNARVEL" in out back OZ, with most of the facility built BELOW the artesian water table, i wouldn't recommend purchasing it. Most of the continental D.U.M.B's being built, are built with that threat in mind

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

taoistguy

Bassago
reply to post by neo96

A person could get a home loan and make their own ICF bunker for cheaper.

Yeah but this one's in CornWall. It has historical value.

Plus the rec room, dorms, bathrooms and everything.

BTW, where is Cornwall? I know, I know, get a map.

cornwall -- next to london.

Yea only 250 miles away lmao

London is more south east and Cornwall is way over on the south west.

You should go sometime, they say some places such as Torquay is the UK version of the French Riviera.

Spiro

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Are all the systems still in working order or would you need to spend a fortune to get it to run again? You would probably need a permit to store enough diesel to run the generator for more than a few hours. But if that was all possible, nice, I like it, could do with one here during bushfire season.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by M3RCSENTINAL

Wow how very touchy you are. That was my polite tone, apologies if you are offended at my small attempt of humor. Perhaps rather sir you should lighten up just a tad. Calling people ignorant and insinuating they are a "mug" is not getting you off to a good start.

I will now give your precog artesian spring bunker advice all the attention it deserves which is...
(wait for it)... none.

Good day to you.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

I doubt I could build that on my existing land (just a regular house with a backyard) for less than $75k.

That's kind of what I was thinking as well. Supposedly there is some land included as well but they did not say ho much. If enough then eventually maybe could build a regular house as well next to the bunker. Around here you can't touch dwellings and property for that price.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

".... parley..." !?...

Afterall, ABS is only a "speclative" based forum, upon which, when those who have held the noses of those who have seeked to mislead and illinform (myself) the masses (you), take a grain of insight.... you've yet to wield, much less oriente it at a foe; so when the foe is cash strapped, and has you teething at the prospect of purchasing such said property, at a sea level height that is well within technological destruction, think to urself: such materials were built at WHAT ERA??? And their comprehension and wielding of technology is currently ,now, at this present time period, of an awareness??? HENCE, THE effort, and magnitude of building ESTABLISHMENTS at what current depths? why at these current depths?

If i'm going to offer ANY informed knowledge, which this site has yet to nail down, much less experience, its going to be at the benefit of those to whom i wish to express IT TO .

Here's a newsflash Bassago, should you be an American, you've been experiencing the luxury of a Senate and Constitution that was, for all intended purposes, suppose to have been stolen, or denied (take ur pick) , 12 years ago.

BEEN THERE, PRESERVED THAT; TOOK YOU ALL THIS LONG.... AND YET ?

Here you all are, still speculating, and nothing to account to matter of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Mod note:

Please keep this discussion civil and refrain from angry remarks.

Do not reply to this post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join