It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview of Christopher Bollyn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Christopher Bollyn has been interviewed on Red Ice Radio:

Christopher Bollyn - Solving 9-11, The Deception that Changed the World

February 12, 2014

Christopher Bollyn is an American investigative journalist now living in Sweden who has researched and written extensively about the events of September 11, 2001. He has spoken at 9-11 truth events across Europe and the United States. He recently flew to London to appear on a program with Ken O'Keefe about who is behind the 9-11 terrorism but was detained at Heathrow airport and forcibly returned to Sweden on the following day. Bollyn has researched different aspects of the 9-11 attacks and uncovered facts and evidence that challenge the official version of events. Christopher has put focus on Israel’s involvement in 9-11, the intelligence agency the Mossad and political Zionism. In this program, he discusses his latest book “Solving 9-11 - The Deception that Changed the World.” He explains the deception of the false-flag terrorist attack on September 11, 2001 and what it means for world peace. He says that 9-11 is not only the tip of the criminal iceberg; it is also their Achilles’ heel. He also says that our history and destiny has been hijacked by the real criminal terrorists behind 9-11, and they don't come from Afghanistan.

www.redicecreations.com...

Bollyn is a knowledgeable and articulate spokesperson. He also demonstrates the necessary perseverance it takes to continue the struggle to uncover the truth and to advocate for the criminal charges that need to be brought forward.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

in the end...unless he has someone's confession about it...it's useless, apart maybe make a little money on the side by touring and giving speeches.
Not that I have a problem with that.

Unfortunately...many people see what is wrong with 9/11...but few dare to believe it.

The TPTB have made sure that any activity that casts a shadow over the official narrative is instantly branded..."unpatriotic" and "conspiratorial"...therefore reducing any impact of the narrative on the "patriotic" masses.

edit:

I will defo give this a go when I get home..just to see if there is something new to the table.

edit on 13-2-2014 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
The TPTB have made sure that any activity that casts a shadow over the official narrative is instantly branded..."unpatriotic" and "conspiratorial"...therefore reducing any impact of the narrative on the "patriotic" masses.

You're right but it is imperative for us all that someone have the stomach to carry on despite that.

edit on 02/13/14 by Mary Rose because: Clarify

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Took its time, but the radio interview is really worth listening through. That Bollyn chap really knows his stuff.

However, the powder mix is more complicated than that. He has basically covered the two outermost wrappers, and been able to identify few more layers and partners in this crime.

But it was such a huge win-win the whole thing 911. Everyone who took part in it got staggering pay-out and winnings from the event. So much, it is really difficult to find a motivation to contest the public history, and to open up the case. Everybody who won, does not really care anymore how the story today unwinds, and can in peace enjoy the benefits of a good life.

Then again, we the people, the dirt, seem to have been allotted another kind of fortune, namely enslavement. We pay and finance all that fun upstairs, and it is us who need to serve and work for them. So, for us, their win-win, is darn heavy loose-loose. Which ever way we bend, they still screw us. That is how bad it is.

So, listening Mr Bollyn to bring it all up, and tell how the thing was done, is like pouring salt into the wound. It is a bitter truth. A truth which does not make one free.

edit on 13-2-2014 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

deckdel
A truth which does not make one free.

We the people must find a way, however.

Compare it to building a cathedral.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I know this dude. All he does is accuse and never talks about the events whatsoever. The Jews-the Bureau-the agency-Bush-bla bla bla-bla.

He says At the Pentagon the FBI was "playing around with this car bomb thingy and it went off"

I have friends in Sweden. I wonder how long it will be before he realizes that in Sweden non citizens must pay a 50% duty tax. It cost me about $180 us dollars a week just to stay on a business visa. It's a welfare state!!

Despite that it is the most wonderful country on the planet.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Bollyn will be speaking in Sweden on February 24:

This will be the first public event in Scandinavia of its kind, in which the Solving 9-11 research is discussed by the author. The Scandinavian nations are part of the "coalition of the willing" engaged in the war in Afghanistan, which is in fact a fraudulent war of aggression based on a pack of lies about what happened on 9-11.

www.bollyn.com...

Bollyn is the author of the set of books Solving 9-11: The Deception That Changed the World and Solving 9-11: The Original Articles.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

spooky24
I know this dude. All he does is accuse and never talks about the events whatsoever. The Jews-the Bureau-the agency-Bush-bla bla bla-bla.

He says At the Pentagon the FBI was "playing around with this car bomb thingy and it went off"

I have friends in Sweden. I wonder how long it will be before he realizes that in Sweden non citizens must pay a 50% duty tax. It cost me about $180 us dollars a week just to stay on a business visa. It's a welfare state!!

Despite that it is the most wonderful country on the planet.

Man god forbid he call out people that were just massively incompetent by their OWN admission that tragic day...

new topics

top topics

join