It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half-life 2 or Halo 2?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I know this is a wierd question because there on different systems, however, for those who have played both or havnt. Which one were you anticipating the most and which one do you like beter?

Half-life 2 is the best game Ive played since Half-life 1. Both of them were killer games. the only disapointment i had with Half-Life 2 was that there was no Half-Life online play, it was just Counter-Strike: Source which is very good but i would have also liked a online deathmatch or team death match online mode.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I finally got HL2 yesterday, it kicks. I wasn't sure it would be better than Doom3, but it is. I'm man because I wanted the special edition with the original half-life recoded with the new stuff...

I still can not play 1stperson on my X-box, I grew up with mouse and a keyboard, well tech. just keyboard at first(Wolf3d). I just find it hard to use controller for them.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I haven't played the final version of HL2 yet but I played the source/alpha that was leaked ages ago and it kicks Halo 2 to the curb IMO. I have problems playing any FPS game on a console as well, the controls just have never worked for me.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
HL2 all the way!
Check out Vampire the masquerade: Bloodlines, it uses the HL2 source engine as well, been playing 50+ hours and I'm still not half way through
I hear HL2 will take approx 20-30 hours to beat plus you get Counterstrike:source and Day of Defeat Source those two total conversion mods will add many many more hours to this gem. Halo 2 is good but i can wait till it comes out for the PC.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
no question

must have both

new topics

top topics

join