It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true meaning of the universe and consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hi all.

Found this video from a guy who does CGI video's and found it amazing and really makes you think about the world around you! He did all this himself. Just seems amazing. What if we are just a dream? We are all stars?

edit on 5-2-2014 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Have to make a note here to check it out when I get home. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That guy swears way too much. But still, awesome video. Very inspirational. Kind of humbling, actually.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I don't see where he (Joe Rogan btw) gives an answer to anything, he just says we don't know anything. Are you talking about the universe being like a radio frequency?

Not disagreeing with anything he says, I actually agree 100%, we really don't know how any of this came into being, it's just here and always has been. Inspirational video nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
I don't see where he (Joe Rogan btw) gives an answer to anything, he just says we don't know anything. Are you talking about the universe being like a radio frequency?

Not disagreeing with anything he says, I actually agree 100%, we really don't know how any of this came into being, it's just here and always has been. Inspirational video nonetheless.
. the more you learn, the less you know. You'll feel it when you get there. It's all good, surf the cosmic wave.

new topics

top topics

join