It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted, cursed or simply bad luck?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Last year I lost my beloved cat, my grandmother and my uncle. In october (2013) my brother died at home and today I lost my mother. Before he died my brother told me that he thought our house was cursed, and it was killing us. I never believed it but now, as things are happening so fast, I can't just ignore this thought. So, what's ATS's take on this? What do you think? Am I cursed? Is my house cursed? Am I the next one to die soon? Is this fate? I am lost and incredibly eager to sort this all out... Have any of you heard of cases like this before? I mean, people dying one after the other (in short periods of time and due to sickness or accidents)?

Thanks in advance.
edit on 4-2-2014 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kromaion

People die, it's a natural part of life.
Im not a big believer in ghosts or curses or anything like that.
Accept it for what it is, and move on.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kromaion

People die all the time, especially cats and grandmothers. You did not mention how or why each person died, but if it was in the realm of statistical probability, there really is not much of a case. On the other hand, if all these people were completely healthy, some in the prime of life, and no one, including the cat, did anything extraordinarily stupid, then you might have a case to investigate.

The thing is, hauntings are not usually fatal. The entities have no real power except to scare you. Most are just lost souls who can't quite give up the material world and are stuck in a kind of limbo until they do. So take both issues together and the chances that a haunted house is responsible for the death of four people and a cat is rather stretching it.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I feel for your loss and tragedy. Maybe a bereavement councilor might help somewhat to ease the pain and clear things up abit. Chin up and good luck in life to you.

top topics

join