It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Reasons We Should Fear the Worst from Fukushima

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

Stah fer you - I love to be corrected , really.

I guess somehow it makes more sense to me that humanity is doomed ( this week or in a thousand years ) because of a psycho... and not because of the reasoned and considered person ( who no doubt loved his dogs ) that you describe.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Bazart
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

Stah fer you - I love to be corrected , really.

I guess somehow it makes more sense to me that humanity is doomed ( this week or in a thousand years ) because of a psycho... and not because of the reasoned and considered person ( who no doubt loved his dogs ) that you describe.

I'm sorry, I will kneel to your ultimate wisdom. Nah, don't think so.
Get your facts correct and nobody will correct you. One thing you will notice on this website, if you get a fact wrong you will be hammered unmercifully. I stated in a friendly manner that you were incorrect. Notice there was no snarky remarks or put downs in my response? I call it a friendly discussion among concerned parties.

Now a question.
Would you prefer that some other psycho as you say had succeeded in making the first nuke? He was not the only person involved or we the only nation trying to do the same thing. Granted the axis powers were not close to achieving this goal but how much longer would it have taken them. People only remember the first to do something not the second to it.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I will kneel to your ultimate wisdom. Nah, don't think so.
Get your facts correct and nobody will correct you. One thing you will notice on this website, if you get a fact wrong you will be hammered unmercifully. I stated in a friendly manner that you were incorrect. Notice there was no snarky remarks or put downs in my response? I call it a friendly discussion among concerned parties.

Now a question.
Would you prefer that some other psycho as you say had succeeded in making the first nuke? He was not the only person involved or we the only nation trying to do the same thing. Granted the axis powers were not close to achieving this goal but how much longer would it have taken them. People only remember the first to do something not the second to it.
EDIT...end quote..............
Well said , and ( I admit ) I edged abit towards ' snarky '. With apologies.

What would Hitler have done ( WWHD ) - I don't know for sure... I'm amazed he didn't use mustard gas. Perhaps he would have nuked a couple of cities for reasons that some accept, and others don't ( snark elert ! ).
edit on 4-2-2014 by Bazart because: have to kill ya

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Nothing to add, but S&F so I can follow!

I fear more than one future generation will still be discussing Fukushima.....

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazart

Don't worry about it bazart, if you dont get worked up around here every now and then your not human. Have a drink on me...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join