It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falluja Update : insurgents control 60 % of the city

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
NEAR FALLUJAH, Iraq, Nov. 22 (Xinhuanet) -- Fierce clashes between US-led forces and defenders of Fallujah renewed Monday Morning as relief teams were struggling to enter the battle- torn central Iraqi city.

"Fierce clashes are underway in Jolan, Askari and Shuhadaa neighborhoods," witnesses told Xinhua.

news.xinhuanet.com...

AND

Militant groups control 60 percent of Fallujah: witnesses
Xinhuanet

NEAR FALLUJAH, Iraq, Nov. 21 (Xinhuanet) -- Militant groups in battle-torn Fallujah have controlled 60 percent of the central Iraqi city and surrounded dozens of US Marines in Jolan district,witnesses said Sunday.

"Defenders of the city are controlling 60 percent of the city and they are encircling dozens of US soldiers in Jolan neighborhood," eyewitnesses who managed to sneak out of the city told Xinhua.

www.uruknet.info...

What does the pentagon exactly mean when they say 100% control ?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Good job Moku, Your put 10 words and a number in your post that you thought of. I knew you had it in you

Even people who think the war is wrong for so many reasons, tend to think you are spouting any story, from any source you can find. I have seen you use 1 credible source, and you twisted the words to fit your cause. No one really believes this crap you spin, so why do it?

You also never answered a question I posed to you on one of your previous propagandist post. Where are you located? You said you were of spainish decent, but you never said where you were located. I think one of two things are possible about you.

1. You work for Aljaspewa.

2. You are in Iraq and are a supporter of the insurgents. Possibly one of them trying to spread lies and hate where you think you can do the most damage.

So which is it? Are you a Aljaspewa reporter, or are you an Iraqi Insurgent?

[edit on 11/22/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
No one really believes this crap you spin

No. I'm sure none of us do. But he is entertaining,
isn't he?

Actually, what I do is read what he posts and then
I know that the exact opposite is what is really true.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

So which is it? Are you a Aljaspewa reporter, or are you an Iraqi Insurgent?

[edit on 11/22/04 by Kidfinger]

Maybe he just actually believes everything he reads on the internet. Scary, huh?

Kinda sad though, when you think about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Actually, what I do is read what he posts and then
I know that the exact opposite is what is really true.

I dont even check his sources anymore
They are either Aljaspewa or he quotes out of context. Ill give an example of how Moku would do it.

Here is a fake report:

Donald Rumsfeld said today that elections in Iraq could occour eventhough Iraq is not the safest place in the world to be. He went on to say that Iraq could get alot worse if we dont get all of the violence under controle.

Here is what Mokuy would quote frome it.

Donald Rumsfeld said Iraq is not the safest place in the world to be. Rumsfield also said that Iraq is getting much worse and the violence is getting out of controle. America, your army is a bunch of murderers and pigs!

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
He may just enjoy getting us all riled up. After all, who could possible believe all that junk he posts? I can picture the authors of those sites he copies from cracking up as they type that rubbish.

"Hey, Abdula, you think they will buy this one?"

"No Akmad, but lets post it anyways, Mokuhadzushi will believe it and spread it around for us!! Praise Allah for sending us Mokuhadzushi, the best propaganda tool in the world!"

[edit on 22-11-2004 by skippytjc]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
As I have said in another thread. Mokuhadzushi don�t know who you are or where you come from but all your posts seem to be anti American. Whilst im not a fan of the us army as a fighting force or their tactics. The resistance as you call them are nothing more than foreign terrorists and murders. Do you think the ordinary Iraqi people want this? Try taking your material from independent sources instead of Aljazeera who obviously have their own agenda and have proven very inaccurate with their reports. If you do not agree with what America is doing then for your own creditability try to be more open minded with your accusations and back them up with creditable information.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Have you noticed that Muku almost never makes follow up posts in threads that he starts?

Muku is a troll. I wonder which bridge he lives under. Maybe it is the one they hung the contractor's mutilated bodies from last spring.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
While most will discredit this information, Reality is, this is exactly what is being fed over in the Middle East, and Around the world. Whilst this may be called Propaganda, you do not think the Western Media is not dishing out their own? Trust me, we are not hearing the full story them. They have become a tool of Politics. So many reporters and outlets were kicked out of Iraq. Why? I dunno, but I have my assupmtions. I never have seen a News Alert concerning Water being returned to parts of cities, hospitals and schools being fixed and opened, Only Death. Propaganda is nothing new in War, yet we are more lilekly to believe the West's reporting over anyone elses. While I do not believe this post to be 110% True, I do know, From Troops, that it is far from being 100% uner control.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just how far is "far from", Trick?

Western and some Arabic media reports indicated that Fallujah is under U.S. and Iraqi government control and are only fighting a few remaining pockets.

seekerof

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Almost everything you get from american TV stations and major news outlets is flawed. While everyone in Europe knew that Saddam had no WMD, 80% of americans believed this, just because the administration said it and no american journalist dared to question it. So, apparently, the press in the USA isnt independent. Hey, even science isnt free in US. Remember that the release of a major report on global climate change was postponed to after the elections because the administration threatened the publishing group with who knows what ? Under Bush, truth has become a question of powermongering, and not of independent journalistic investigations. The administration produced one lie after another and the big news outlets just bought it. Without a free press critical of the governement, you have no democracy, it's very simple. The majority of Bush voters still believe Saddam was behind 9/11. Doesnt that scare you ? Or do you feel it's ok because it serves your own political ends ?

on a side note : you guys used the same BS type of arguments against my posts last year when i was quoting from iraqwar.ru , which drew a quite other picture of events than the presentation you found in american media. The site closed a couple of months ago because it was found out they used real russian intelligence info to comment the US occupation of Iraq.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Mokuhadzushi]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
And once agian, none of the concerns of the replies were addressed
Probably whay you get the same BS thread after thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i'm a wee bit surprised that most people in here continue to take US media as the gospel thruth, even though alot of it proved to be just propaganda, not just once, but like all the time... The thruth is always the first casualty of war - when Antwerp was bombed by the germans (ww2), not one belgian newspaper reported this to confuse the enemy. catch the drift?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I think somebody should do an IP check on Mokuhadzushi and Zcheng ..I think they are the same person.

top topics

join