It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rh negative not that rare? more special than rare!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Just went for a blood test today to see what my grouping is, i had a blood test before for GH levels and it said i was RH- D negative, it didnt say if i was A B O or AB neg though.
I havent researched much on the blood type till these past few weeks, theres not that much and most of what ive read i covered in a day or so.

Heres what ive noticed though, if its so rare how come so many people have it?
I visit this site called the bodybuilding forum, and i searched for a whats your blood type thread, and lo and behold most people posting there where rh negative, maybe they were attracted to the topic which is why they posted but you still cant exclude the findings most people posting where rh negative and there was a disproportionate amount of rh negs given how rare people with the blood type are compared to the overall posters.

heres the link if your interested

I signed up on ats to discuss this, i just found this site and most of the info on rh negs and all are on this site so ive browsed through all the threads and all but one this still prevails, is it rare as people say it is? how many people here are rh neg, whats your blood type?
Is it rare? or is it special? i think its a very special blood type and not rare.

Also why is it that so many white people have this blood type, why isnt it split evenly between the races?
edit on 2-2-2014 by ilikeblondes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ilikeblondes

Did you do a topic search about the subject because I know there are several threads about this subject here. Thing is, this would seem to be a self-selecting thing.

If you post a thread looking for Rh negs, you will get Rh negs to respond. That will make it seem like there a lot of us.

I know that I'm the only one in my immediate family of birth. My sister and parents are all Rh positive. However, my husband is a negative, so that means our son is too. So now my married family is all Rh negative. Weird how that worked out.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Negative RH Factor is roughly 15% of the human population. With the use of rogham now it may even be less in the next 20 or thirty years.

I have found that those interested in blood type tend to be negative.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

ketsuko

Did you do a topic search about the subject because I know there are several threads about this subject here. Thing is, this would seem to be a self-selecting thing.

If you post a thread looking for Rh negs, you will get Rh negs to respond. That will make it seem like there a lot of us.

I know that I'm the only one in my immediate family of birth. My sister and parents are all Rh positive. However, my husband is a negative, so that means our son is too. So now my married family is all Rh negative. Weird how that worked out.

Yeah i did a few searches on it, im just wondering why people consider it rare, from what ive read no topics go over why its rare.
Looks like you all found each other.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Witness2008

Negative RH Factor is roughly 15% of the human population. With the use of rogham now it may even be less in the next 20 or thirty years.

Wouldnt it be more because of the rhogam helping deliver babies?
Also funny thing is, i visited this site called lonely planet, which is a forum on autism, im not autsitic i found this site during my searches, and found out the majority of the users on that site happen to be rh negative, the topic of rhogham causing autism has also been brought up, as well as rhogham causing schizophrenia, or that might be rh positives born to rh neg mothers have a higher chance of schizophrenia.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Before the first rogham shot in the mid 1960's women would usually miscarried a RH positive baby. Our negative blood and bodies see the D antigen as a foreign intrusion. It is a very unique thing in nature.

The RH negative is recessive, meaning that two positives can produce a negative, but two negatives will only produce a negative.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Witness2008

Before the first rogham shot in the mid 1960's women would usually miscarried a RH positive baby. Our negative blood and bodies see the D antigen as a foreign intrusion. It is a very unique thing in nature.

The RH negative is recessive, meaning that two positives can produce a negative, but two negatives will only produce a negative.

Ahh i see.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Agreed.

Special Blood? Nazis believed in that, too.

Type setting-- begets stereotypes

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by Witness2008

Agreed.

Special Blood? Nazis believed in that, too.

Type setting-- begets stereotypes

Well type o negative can be given to anyone, that is definitely special by the very definition of the word.
The others by connection are also special.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Well type o negative can be given to anyone, that is definitely special by the very definition of the word.

If you are referring to medical "transfusion" special, that is different than what I was referring to.

The "special" I was referring to is the Stereotype that people place on a person being special because of their blood type in a bloodline, spiritual or superhuman way…

Everyone bleeds red.

We are only human.

No one is "special" when compared to anyone else's physical traits.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

intrptr

If you are referring to medical "transfusion" special, that is different than what I was referring to.

The "special" I was referring to is the Stereotype that people place on a person being special because of their blood type in a bloodline, spiritual or superhuman way…

Everyone bleeds red.

We are only human.

No one is "special" when compared to anyone else's physical traits.

If we were more than just human, would we be special?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I think that on our Planet ... they would be " Special Needs " !

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If we were more than just human, would we be special?

In all of the known Universe there is but one you… so yah, you're "special".

But no better or less than anyone else.

Are you familiar with the Preamble to the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I had no idea that there was any big conspiracy attached to my blood type until I came here actually.

Aside from having a lower than normal body temp, lower than normal pulse rate, low blood pressure, and some weird reactions to medications (opiates and I don't get along; they just don't work on me like they do others), I don't have any of the things mentioned for Rh blood types. I just assumed they were normal variability.

I have never been contacted by aliens, or angels, or demons, or had any real psychic anything ...

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
yeah maybe i had this all wrong, we are all mere mortals ordinary human beings
but we are on earth for a purpose though

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Those whose blood tests negative for the Rhesus factor (Rh negatives) account for about 15% of the population. Is that rare? Not terribly, but not as common. Many of those Rh negatives seem to have some particular traits, though not all. One might characterize these folks as "dancing to a different drummer" or being a little off-beat from the larger crowd, that along with many have lower body termperature, lower blood pressure, and so on. Is that "special"? You tell me, it is a matter of opinion.

I am O- and tend to like to spend more time with my off-beat bretheren who I have more in common with, though not all of them are Rh negatives - it is not required in order to have different tastes in art, music, entertainment, or particular intellectual pursuits. It may seem peculiar that many such individuals have that common blood-type trait but it doesn't make us better or worse or any thing more "special" than anyone else. It just is what it is. That's all.

edit on 4-2-2014 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by ilikeblondes

Hi. Just want to state that as a former highly trained experienced Nurse, I disagree 100%.
Find a better FULL explanatory site, the words you're not sure of, look up.
Then re-post with a proper, educated, well informed summarization...
~Compared to a high knowledge of anything, a little knowledge can be a very bad thing, especially in the wrong hands~ by don't recall lol!
Look what a potentially good thing DIDN'T happen by those who did not fully comprehend the cleaning instructions of air conditioners; People died. I believe that ended up being called, " Legionnaires Disease. " Cause the general populace had no clue air conditioner, hot tubs, whirlpool tubs, humidifiers, etc, needed to be cleaned as directed as they didn't know what Spores were or how harmful at the time.

Just saying....

top topics

join