It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I share with you how I waste my time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This represents about fifty hours over the last 10 days of my life. Still working out the kinks. Will be playing on the street soon, should have a good set by the time it's not to cold to sit outside for a few hours.

I'm so motivated to not get a job, this is what happens I guess.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Mon1k3r
This represents about fifty hours over the last 10 days of my life. Still working out the kinks. Will be playing on the street soon, should have a good set by the time it's not to cold to sit outside for a few hours.

I'm so motivated to not get a job, this is what happens I guess.

LIKE this!

Not sure where you are, but you would make some good cash in Seattle. New York...
Seattle does give much love and appreciation for music and its artists. Seattle loves her street artists especially.

And it is hardly wasting time! Bundle up, get out there. Share this.
Very nice.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks, Star.

Unknown to anyone but guitar players, this piece also represents a lot of pain. OWWW!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

StarlightNine

Not sure where you are, but you would make some good cash in Seattle. New York...

I'm currently in Salt Lake City, commuting between here and Vegas. When I go back for work, I'm gonna spend a little time on the strip and see if I can get lucky enough to be playing something that some drunk that just hit large on the roulette table likes and score a benjamin.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Mon1k3r

StarlightNine

I'm currently in Salt Lake City, commuting between here and Vegas. When I go back for work, I'm gonna spend a little time on the strip and see if I can get lucky enough to be playing something that some drunk that just hit large on the roulette table likes and score a benjamin.

Oh, definitely Vegas as well! Never been to SLC though, but you know better how well you would do there.

Anyone that knows music can feel the pain. Sometimes it's in the lyrics, the sound, the feel. Or the whole thing just sends you up.
This is a keeper. I wish you success with this.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm definitely feeling it in my fingertips.

Well, my pinky and ring finger on my left hand are now completely numb from temporary nerve damage, so I got that going for me.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Bumping for shameless self-promotion.

Is that rude?

join