It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pinkey the Pig

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Once there was a big white rhino who adored and loved a pink little pig. She was the most beautiful he'd ever seen. Her physical body and soul took him by the heart and grabbed him. His admiration for her was so deep it was almost detrimental. He wanted to be one being with her.

He loved every beat of her heart and every breath her lungs took. He would happily spend a lifetime with her. But they lived in a lions den. Neither one knew the extent of how big there world was but it didn't matter. Lions den, birds nest who cares they loved each other.

But the pinkey knew the only way she could be with that big ol' grumpy rhino was after he spent time with someone else. The thing is the rhino knew it. He knew what he had to do.

But to him it was all blasphemy. He hated the thought of having to look somewhere else. Because she was his whole coven. She was love in physical in existence.

Pinkey loved to lay around at home and take mud baths keeping her skin healthy and smooth. She was definitely the most well taken care of, of all the pigs.

She was afraid that there love would die in vain. He knew there love would never die. In this life or the next he would always have her. And every moment was a gift he was willing to sacrifice for again and again.

But this sacrifice was awful. He had to court someone else in order to have her. And again the blasphemy was killing him. Pinkey tried her hardest to stay away from him so that he would get the job done. But he never could do it. His heart beat only for her and he knew it.

No one in the lions den would ever love pinkey like the grumpy white rhino. And his love was his hell and misery.

The End.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by XsweetNspiceyX

Okay...I get it. I want a sequel. 'The End' came too soon. Surely Pinky moved on. C'mon. More. I wanna sleep tonight.

Bally

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I can end the story.

The rhino does find a new love and woos her over a nice Chablis and bacon sandwiches.

join