It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To Get The Bread And Milk!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Weather forecast for where I live here in South Carolina is calling for snow to start fall starting tomorrow, with a possible 3 to 5 inch accumilation.

Now, we do get snow here, just not every winter, and normally only stays on the ground for a day or 2. Nothing to panic about.

But THIS is how just about EVERYONE that I know that lives here in SC acts when they hear the word "snow", even if it's only 1 inch possible......or even if it's just going to flurry and not stick.

Cracks me up!

edit on 27-1-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Laughing!

Funny!

Hurry! get the bread and milk!

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

LOLed ... I wish I could tell that guy thanks for laugh!! S&F

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You know, several years ago, we had this really bad ice storm. People lost power for up to 5 days.

So many people were screaming and yelling about all the food they lost because of no power.

Now.....temps stayed below 40 deg F during that time. LOTS of ice on the ground and about.

These people never heard about using coolers and going outside to get the ice to keep stuff cold?????

I didn't loose a darn thing...because I had my milk in the cooler iced.......derpa derpa derpa.....

idiots.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
People need to get a small box of nonfat dry milk and a box of biscuit mix to put on their shelf through the winter months. After winter is over they can just throw both unused boxes away and figure out that they saved money over throwing away excess milk and bread each time the weather-persons called for snow.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

waste food?!? NEVER

He just needed to make some internet order from a publix or something and wait to see if the delivery guy dies trying to get there, i do that every time is raining and want a pizza from the restaurant 2 blocks away.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Here in the Great White North, (North Carolina), we call it a french toast holiday. The day after the snow comes, you get the day off, the snow melts, and you have an over abundance of bread, milk, and eggs. Hence, the french toast.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

That was hilarious!
It perfectly sums up what is happening in the Houston area right now.
Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

ROFLMAO!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join